Unexpected: XiuChen

Homewrecked
[A/N: Here ya go! Double double! Double double update♪ ]

There they lay on the king sized bed. Chen's breathing is hitched with lust while underneath him, Xiumin whimper.

"I-I said g-get off me, bastard."

Instead of doing so, Chen sits still on top of him, still pinning his hands down with some of his strength to keep him there.

"I know!" He pipes. "I'll make a rule; everytime you cuss or disrespect me, I'll kiss you."

"Don't you dare, you er."

Chen smirks and he leans down to his face, enough for Xiumin to feel his hot breath just above his lips.

"Was that on purpose? Giving in already, I see."

" you."

"Ah! that's twice. Does this call for a French kiss?" He continues to tease by he's not actually acting on his words.

"You're ing bluffing."

"I swear, you're just doing this on purpose." He chuckles, lowly. "Do you want me that bad?"

Chen leans his lips dangerously near, they're practically less than a breath apart.

"You think I won't do it?" Xiumin nods. "I dare you to cuss at me one more time, see what happens."

Xiumin grits down his teeth. "You are a ing bastard, you son of a ."

"Oh, you've underestimated me, Minseok."

"Nope, you've underestimated me."

A sudden surprise, Xiumin is able to swap their position in one swift move and now, he hovers on top of Chen who has a surprised look on his face.

"I think you're the one who wants me that bad, am I right?"

"Yep." He shamelessly agrees.

"Then you."

With that said, Xiumin doesn't just leans in to tease Chen but he goes all the way.

He latches their lips together, biting on his lower lip and they start on ravishing on each other.

Their first shared kiss isn't like what those fluffy, cheesy and vomit-worthy couples share. Theirs is hot, passionate and wet.

Chen grips on Xiumin's light and soft locks whilst literally biting on each other rather than kissing.

Chen manages to stir himself away from his lust and he flips their position again, always wanting to be one top. He purposely grinds his on to Xiumin, making him grunt from the merciless and sinful action.

Chen's lips travel downwards from his lips going south to his jaw line and neck and further to his collar bones. He leaves a trail of hickeys, on the pale, suple skin.

"I must have really cussed at you a lot, boss." He comments, breathlessly.

Chen smirks while his tongue graze on his neck.

There's a lingering silent and only Xiumin's terribly held back moans is heard inside the room. Chen had come back to his lips, forcing his tongue in but Xiumin is surprisingly cooperative, which is a mystery.

Chen had expected a huge protest, a lot of pushing away and maybe a restraining order, but it's a lot easier like this. But he doesn't underestimate him any longer.

Xiumin on the other hand, is also confused about how he's acting right now. He had never been so provocative to a man so much before, not even with Luhan. Especially to a person he finds utterly despising.

Instead, Xiumin accepts all the kisses and sometimes shamelessly letting out moans of pleasure.

"If this..is the first...kiss, I wonder...what the..second one will be...like." Xiumin pants.

"All you have to do is say the magic words."

" you Chen. You ing er."

Chen laughs, amused by his words but nonetheless, he lifts up Xiumin's chin and he meshes their lips together once again.

Their kiss; it lasts really long. They've gotten lost in each other's pleasure. And only a knock on their door pry them from each other's hold.

"Has it been 3 hours!" Xiumin's eyes open wide.

Chen tucks in his shirt and adjusts his tie that Xiumin had messed up by repeatedly pulling Chen back in, kissing non stop.

He gives time for Xiumin to dolly up before he opens the door, revealing Sehun and Luhan who had repeatedly knocked on their door. "Did we disturb anything?"

"No! We weren't doing anything!" Xiumin wails from behind.

"Okay. I wasn't suggesting anything." Luhan smiles. "Come on, dinner! Sehun's hungry."

"Yeah, we'll meet you down in the lobby." Chen shuts the door on Luhan and Sehun before looking at Xiumin. "You're smooth, aren't you?"

"Shut up." He whispers sulkingly.

"Stop acting cute. I get all frustrated." Chen confesses before he plants another peck on Xiumin's lips.

"I still absolutely hate you, you know?"

"I gathered that. It's okay, fall in your own time."

-

They meet up downstairs, as promised and Sehn and Luhan had already ordered their food. When Xiumin and Chen arrive, they don't talk to each other and there's an awkward silent falling in between them.

Only Luhan notices and he eyes Xiumin which he catches and they look at each other as if having a telepathic conversation.

'What's up with you and him?'

Xiumin shakes his head.

'why are you so flustered?'

Xiumin self-consciously hide his cheeks and he shakes his head vigorously.

Chen notices this and he places his hand on his shoulder. "You okay?"

Xiumin flinchs and pries Chen's hand off of him. "I'm alright. I just need some water."

As if on cue, the waiter arrives with ice cold water and Xiumin grabs one, gulping everything in one go. He his lips and wipes them. Feeling his whole body cool.

"Easy there." Luhan chuckles as Xiuminnbegins to cough.

Chen smiles to himself, fully aware that he's the one who's affecting him like that.

They all eat in silence, by all it's really just Chen and Xiumin, because across the table, Luhan and Sehun shamelessly flirt, feeding each other.

"Can you two be any gross?" Chen scowls.

"I think it's adorable." Xiumin comments.

Luhan thanks Xiumin and him and Sehun continue.

Suddenly when Xiumin's head turns to Chen, he shoves a piece of meat in Xiumin's mouth. "Here you go. Adorable, right?"

A half of Xiumin tells him to spit the food to Chen but the other half is flustered. The second reason over takes the latter as his cheeks redden and he slowly chews.

Observant Luhan picks up on that and he smiles.

They finally finish dinner and Luhan and Sehunnrun back to their room, wanting to get ready for a night walk on the beach.

Xiumin and Chen follows.

They all change into a mug more comfortable clothes and they meet up by the patio just outside the hotel, over looking the ocean.

They hear the crashing waves and smell the salt water and feel the nice cool breeze.

Sehun and Luhan hold hands and they carry their flip flops and start walking towards the coastline, swaying their arms together.

Xiumin is about to leave as well when Chen holds him back.

"What now, you ?"

"You either stay or I come with you." He whispers, avoiding eye contact.

"No way."

"I don't like being alone alright." Chencontinues to look down, whispering, almost unheard to Xiumin.

"What?"

"I said I don't like being alone." He says louder.

Xiumin sits to the edge of the patio where Chen is. "You don't like being alone? Yet in your office a whole floor is just yours."

"Why'd you think I hired you, idiot?

"To work?"

They're silent again.

Xiumin softens and gives in. He takes Chen's hands, making him stand on his feet. "Walk with me then, or I'll leave you alone."

Confused, Chen furrows his brows looking at his and Xiumin's hands, intertwined

They also take off their footwear, feeling the soft fine sand in between their toes.

They walk by until they reach the edge, where the water is lightly crashing back and forth and back again.

The water is slightly cool as it reach their feet and Xiumin would jump at every passing wave while Chen looked at him, mesmerized.

They're under the starry sky, lit by moonlight.

They decide to sit on the sand, away from where the waves reach them.

Their hands are still holding, slightly moistening by the warmth.

"This is nice." Chen says as he lay on the sand.

Xiumin follows and he lays beside him. "You know if you had approached me a different way, things would be different."

"Different? We've kissed, now we're holding hand lying on the beach. Why would I want it to be different?"

"You know what I mean."

"Yeah..." Chen trails. "But what's the fun in that? Being different is great."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah, we kissed before I confessed. We're holding hands yet we're not together." Chen looks at Xiumin. "I thrive for difference, cause that's what I am; different."

.

Author's corner:

Chen is suddenly all sloppy. Ew.

I think I have an addiction to making Chen so bipolar.

A few more chapters and I think it's about to end. What should I do next? Sequel? Prequel? Or new story?

Sequel would be well, a sequel.

Prequel would be more around Kris and Suho, SuLay, TaoRis, past of BaekYeol and a bit of XiuHan.

A new story is a new beginning.

Feel free to share your thoughts. And maybe I'll consider. ^^