Weary Welcome I : TaoRis

Homewrecked

The next day passes and everybody ended up sleeping in Sehun's room.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun are cuddled up together, just beside the bed, sharing a thick blanket and a small pillow and on the other hand, Kai and Sehun were facing each other, heavily asleep.

Baekhyun's arm is tightening around Chanyeol's lower waist whilst Chanyeol's long legs are tangled with Baekhyun's. Kai's head is snuggled up to Sehun's chest while his arms are s around Kai's neck.

Sehun, being the light sleeper, wakes up after hearing a weird wheeling noise from down stairs. His eyes grows big and jerks away from Kao who just manages to pull Sehun back, cornering him to the wall. "K-kyungsoo" Kai sleepily and dreamily whispers.

Sehun pulls a face and picks up Kai's hands as if they were contaminated, which they probably were according to Sehun's thoughts. He turns Kai around and successfully manages to escape Kai's tight grasp.

As carefully as he could, Sehun jumps off from the bed, without stepping on Baekhyun and Chanyeol, which is a bit hard seeing that both of them are sprawled all over the floor.

Stepping out silently, Sehun looks back at the three guys on his bed before he goes downstairs to see what he was hearing.

"Oh, Sehun." Suho greets shyly. He is still probably bothered about what Sehun bursted about last night.

Suho stands there with a few bags and some luggage he is wheeling around.

"W-who's leaving?" Sehun croaks out in his groggy morning voice.

"Uh, me...but just for the weekend." explains Suho. For a second there Sehun got a mini heart attack. If one of the two had to leave, Kris would have been Sehun's first choice, hands down.

Not that he had favouritism but Suho's just a lot more nicer than Kris.

"What do you mean?"

Suho shrugs. "Just want some short time away."

Sehun is tempted to start screaming again something about 'short time away' and 'cheating' and 'breaking up forever' but he suppresses himself not to. He imagines that they've somehow worked things out last night.

"Hey, Kris is getting the car ready so do you mind helping me take all these stuff?" He asks and Sehun obediently nods; a small part of him is confused though.

"Is Kris going away with you?"

A small series of chuckles comes out of Suho's lips. "Oh no. He's the one I'm trying to get away from. He's just driving me to the bus terminal." He explains.

Sehun will never ever get how this family works. Both person cheats on each other and decides to leave for the weekend? Isn't the normal way breaking up and never seeing each other ever again until 20 years later where they accidentally bump into each other and both of them have great families of their own already? Isn't that how it's supposed to be?

But then again, since when is this family normal?

Sehun picks up some of Suho's bag and goes out. He sees Kris waiting inside the car.

They both place Suho's belongings behind the trunk and Suho looks at Sehun. "Just tell the rest that I'll be gone for the weekend." He chuckles at pats Sehun's head. "And...thanks for slapping in some sense to us."

Sehun's heart leaps. Not in a romantic way of course but because he's got recognition from Suho, who is the closest person to a father he's got.

The car drives away and disappears from the forestry drive way. Sehun feels the chilly morning and retreats back into the house.

He goes back to his bedroom, just to see the unmoved people inside the room. Sehun pushes off Kai his bed and takes over. Unfortunately, Kai drones back and slips under the covers next to Sehun, who can only now make faces at him.

-

After dropping Suho off, Kris drives to a certain apartment in the heart of Hongdae.

"Kris?" Tao rubs his eyes as he greets the older male. Kris hugs Tao and they both enter the younger man's home. "What happened then?" Tao asks.

"Joonmyun has gone back to his hometown."

"Forever?"

Kris shakes his head. "For the weekend."

Tao makes an 'o' shape with his mouth and nods. "So what's going to happen?"

"We're gonna live together." Kris says straightforwardly.

"You're gonna leave them?!" Tao says, surprised.

Kris shakes his head again.

"I'm confused."

"So am I." Kris admits. "Joonmyun wants you to move in. And so will his guy." Tao furrows his eyebrows, thinking that the plan did really not seem or sound very full-proof. But it did sound like chaos.

"Exactly my thoughts."

-

Baekhyun wakes up after a few passing hours and after he Hears the front door opening. His eyes widens after feeling Chanyeol's hot breath all over his neck.

He blinks slowly, watching Chanyeol's face slightly twitch and observed his slightly open mouth which where his breathing escaped through.

Chanyeol's eyes also flutters open and they both lock their gazes at each other for a long second. They awkwardly move away from each other, sitting up straight, with their cheeks completely covered in red.

"M-morning." Baekhyun squeaks out.

"Yeah. Mornin'."

The awkward silence disappears when Baekhyun hears an unfamiliar voice downstairs. He jolts up and wakes Sehun and Kai up, who are surprised to see themselves happily but also unconsciously cuddling to each other.

Baekhyun goes down first to check and rather than seeing a robber or some kind of killer he sees Kris with an unknown man beside him.

"Oh hey Zitao." Kai greets from behind and Sehun bows.

"Good morning." Sehun greets.

"What? Who are you? Why does everyone know him apart from me?" Baekhyun whines.

"If it makes you feel any better, I don't know him too." Chanyeol butts in.

"Hey guys, we bought breakfast on the way." Kris says, completely ignoring Baekhyun.

"Hey I'm Huang Zitao, Kris' boyfriend." Tao briskly shakes the dazed Baekhyun's hand before following Kris and the rest to the table.

"See hyung, this what happens when you abandon us for your work." Kai jokes. "You get left out."

"Yah! You have to fill me in!"

.

Author's Corner:

Sorry this is a random chapter and more TaoRis will be in fhe next chapter.

I'm like writing this in midnight and I still have school tomorrow.

heheh..things I do for you guys but I love you really.

P.S

How dare you guys know what the plan is!? How dare you!? You know who you are! heheh kidding ^^;;

Update again tomorrow