It was a roller coaster ride (Part 5)

Homewrecked

It Was A Roller Coaster Ride: Ending (Part 5): BaekYeol

The sun rays seep through the blinds in Chanyeol's room, lightening up the room.

Baekhyun shuffles a bit, burying his face unto Chanyeol's bare chest as he sensed the bright light shining on his face.

Chanyeol wraps his arms tighter the elder, hugging him closer to his body.

All of a sudden, they both wake up, eyes meeting each other.

"G-good morning.." Chanyeol stammers and Baekhyun just nods in response, blushing a terrible shade of red, early in the morning as they realize that both of them were still from last night's event.

Baekhyun feels the irradicate change of Chanyeol's heartbeat as his hands is placed on his warm and built chest.

Theycontinue to avoid each other's eyes, not knowing what to converse about as the two reminisce on what they did just a few hours ago.

"A-are you okay?" Chanyeol manages to speak and Baekhyun nods again, still unable to utter a word.

It wasn't that they were regretting or that they were embarrassed, but it was because it was their first time and they didn't really know what happens after.

Silence envelops the two again, still on each other's embrace. Baekhyun's calmer now, as he listens to Chanyeol's ever so changing heartbeat pace.

"So...breakfast?" Baekhyun speaks.

"Yeah; food."

Instead of standing up, putting some clothes on and going down for something to eat, theydon't move an inch from each other's comfortable positions.

Chanyeol presses his lips on Baekhyun's forehead and he plays with his hair. On the other hand, Baekhyun kisses Chanyeol's bare chest, planting a number of gentle butterfly kisses.

"That tickles." Chanyeol chuckles, lightening up the mood.

Their bodies are pressed on top each other and it doesn't help that Chanyeol suddenly rolls Baekhyun to lay on top of him.

Blushing at the intimacy, Baekhyun tries tonhide his face by burying it on his hands, but Chanyeol stops him as henholdsnhis chin up,stopping him from looking down.

"You're so perfect." Chanyeol whispers on Baekhyun's lips, tickling his flesh with the hot breath. Chanyeol's voice is sultrily groggy as he spoke.

"I'm barely great." Replies Baekhyun. But Chanyeol begs to differ.

"No, you're more than great. You're the best, most fantastic, greatest, most awesome guy in the whole universe." Chanyeol guffaws like a child telling his mother how much he loved her from the scale of 1 to 10.

"Thanks." Baekhyun grins, not moving an inch on top of Chanyeol as he quickly pecks a kiss. Then Baekhyun presses his fingers on his lips, tracing them lightly. "So soft.."

Baekhyun whispers and he takes a small and gentle nibble on his bottom lip before it lightly.

"L-let's go make some breakfast." Chanyeol interrupts, but he kisses Baekhyun for a short minute before he gets up on his feet.

Chanyeol slips in a new pairing boxers and he looks for a clean shirt inside his wardrobe.

Baekhyun's soiled clothes were sprawled all over the floor and scenes from yesterday's events flow in. The way Chanyeol's stripped him and they ways he gave pleasure.

He sits up on the bed, rolled up inside the thick covers and he watchs Chanyeol put on a shirt. There's a smile plastered on both their faces and everytime they meet each other's eyes, they'd blush and giggle.

Chanyeol throws Baekhyun his spare clean boxers and a shirt obviously too big for him. Baekhyun pulls on the boxer briefs and he stands up, walking to Chanyeol and he raises the shirt.

"Dress me up." He pouts cutely and Chanyeol can't help but embrace him in a quick bear hug before he took the shirt and dressed Baekhyun up. "Now carry me downstairs."

Chanyeol laughs as Baekhyun raise his hands like a child asking to be carried and Chanyeol obliges.

Wrapping his arms around Chanyeol's neck, Baekhyun buries his head in the crook of Chanyeol's neck as they both go downstairs to the kitchen.

"Here you go, princess." He jokes as he sets Baekhyun down the counter and when Chanyeol was about to walk away to the fridge and look for something to eat, Baekhyun stops him by wrapping his legs tighter around the younger's hips.

"Don't leave yet." Pulling Chanyeol closer, Baekhyun kisses the top of Chanyeol's head. "I want to kiss you again."

Baekhyun grabs on to Chanyeol's chin with the slender fingers that Chanyeol had always found beautiful and alluring. He rubs his thumb over his lips and he kisses them with no hesitation.

They play together for a bit, until Chanyeol's stomach rumbles and they both laugh. "Fine, let's eat first."

Chanyeol whips up breakfast and Baekhyun happily watches him, as he still sat on one of the counter, swaying his legs back and forth.

When Chanyeol was done, he insisted on feeding Baekhyun, who was a bit shy at first bt ended up eating most, after asking for spoonfuls.

Once they finish eating, they don't clean up but both ran back upstairs to the bedroom, where they lay next to each other.

Chanyeol was playing with Baekhyun's fingers and would compare the difference of the sizes.

Baekhyun's head was resting on Chanyeol's broad shoulders and they were still holding hands, comfortable in each other's embrace. He was humming and Chanyeol started to whisper sweet little things in Baekhyun's ears.

"Waiting for you was worth it, Baek." He says and steals a kiss on his lips.

The butterlies in Baekhyun's stomach never ceased nor disappeared. They constantly take over him everytime he was with Chanyeol.

Tilting Baekhyun's head, Chanyeol poolside him in the eyes.

"I love you, Baek." He whispers breathlessly against Baekhyun's ears.

.

Author's Corner:

Short chapter. I hope it doesn't sound lousy. ;-;

At least we'll see more BaekYeol action in the sequel!