Foolish Fool: KaiSoo

Homewrecked

Whilst randomly flipping in Kai's favorite magazine, he happens to stumble in a certain article that could save his pity .

It really does say, 'Save your pity ' Kai's eyes grows and starts to read intently. 'Follow this rules to seduce the perfect man'

Great opening! Kai's definitely happy that Sehun had bought him a girl magazine after he awkwardly asked him for advice.

'Do you have a crush but seem to find it hard to talk to them?' Kai nods as he reads that bit. 'Is it always awkward when you strike a conversation?' He nods again.

He's finding this article a bit too fascinating that he should be.

'1st Step: Approach him with a smile and greet him everyday' Kai frowns a bit, thinking that this one is too simple, but he shrugs.

-

"Morning Kyungsoo." Kai greets him as soon as he lays eyes on Kyungsoo. His smile looks a bit forced and a bit too wide.

The response he got wasn't the very best. "H-hey" Kyungsoo murmurs without looking at Kai's eyes. His head is slightly hung low and Kyungsoo scampers away after the small greeting.

Kai scoffs with the thought of the magazine. "What the hell?"

-

'2nd Step: Initiate friendly but short chats'

Kai looks at this one speculatingly. "How the hell does this work!?"

-

"Kyungsoo, don't forget that we'll hang together this Friday, okay?" Kai reminds Kyungsoo, who is too busy stuffing his head inside his locker, pretending to be looking for something, when he's really hiding his flushed cheeks away from Kai.

Kyungsoo responds with a mumbling noise and Kai isn't feeling very satisfied about it. He couldn't even make him speak a whole sentence.

-

'3rd Step: Subtle physical contact is good.'

Kai grins at this step. "Finally! Some real actions!" He exclaims to himself.

-

Looking out for Kyungsoo in the halls, he bumps into several students who is looking at him bizarrely.

The girls had their usual infatuated twinkling eyes as Kai holds up his hands and apologizes to the ones he accidentally knocks over.

Seeing Kyungsoo by his locker again, Kai rushes to him and leans against the wall. "Hey, Kyungsoo." Greets Kai.

Kyungsoo jumps out of his own skin and drops the books he's holding. "H-hey." He squeaks out. He doesn't talk like usual but he's chanting inside his head. 'He's playing with you Kyungsoo! He knows you're gay! He's absolutely straight as a ruler and you're bent like a ing sagged up pillow! Don't fall for it Do Kyungsoo! Don't!!!'

"So about this Friday, you're still going, yeah?" Kai asks and places one of his hand on Kyungsoo's shoulders.

Both gets shivers in their spine but Kyungsoo awkwardly and slyly backs away so Kai doesn't notice.

"Y-yeah." He squeaks out again.

'No you are NOT, you er! You are not going to embarrass yourself! You are not going!' Kyungsoo harshly thinks inside his head as he mentally slaps his face.

"Cool."

'Kyungsoo, he's going to invite his friends and beat me up in a corner cause YOU ARE GAY!!!' He shouts mentally.

"But I hope you don't mind that it's just going to be the two of us though." Kai says.

Kyungsoo's eyes widens which Kai had always looked about him. How his sparkly darks eyes glistens.

"Er..."

Before Kyungsoo could finish what he was going to say, the bell rings and Kai abruptly leaves as he says "See ya!" and playfully punched Kyungsoo on his shoulders.

'Two of us? Together? ALONE!?'

.

Author's Corner:

Updated!

Awkward KaiSoo is back. hehehe

Wait for tomorrow's Baekyeol! but don't expect too much from my crappy skills ;;^^

Forever loving Comments, Subscribers, Up-voters and all of you potato readers!!!