Sleep: KaiSoo

Homewrecked

[A/N: Sorry I fell asleep...]

 

Kyungsoo's PoV

I watch as Kai pouts, sulking while he puts on the shirt I threw him a while ago to change in. I hear him mumble incoherent words before he looks at me as if I've done something unthinkable.

I automatically grin before I got a plain white shirt and some track suit bottoms to sleep in.

I quickly run to the bathroom to change from my pants and I could imagine Kai rolling his eyes at my shyness, but of course, I can't help it.

Once I finish, I find Kai snooping on my bedside table, observing a framed picture of my sister and I and another one of my friends, including Sehun and I.

I decided to shock him so I sneak from the other side of the bed and I'm thankful that I'm not very heavy so he couldn't really tell whether the bed was dipping.

I was about to attack him from his back but he speaks.

"I wish I would have been in your life earlier." He sighs, knowing all along that I had sneaked from behind. "That way, I could ask you things like 'Did you remember when...' Something like that." He smiles as he puts down the frame back to where it was placed.

I smile at him and pat him on the back, comfortingly. I scoot near him, covering our bodies under the thick blanket. "We'll have plenty of time to make memories. Today we can just ask about what we did yesterday." I say to him as Kai snuggled up to me, resting his head on my chest. "So do you remember when we were on the school's rooftop and you teased me about how short I am and I'd tease you back if I could actually find a flaw in you?" I grin at him and he returns it.

"Yeah, and since I'm perfect, you didn't and we just ended up kissing each other again, like this." He continues the events just from yesterday which we reminisced as if it had been done a decade ago.

Kai lifts his head from my chest and he replaces it with his hand where he uses for support. He looks at me lovingly, slowly blinking his eyes and his smile was widening.

He dips his head down as he's on top of me and he softly plants his lips on mine before quickly retracting back. "I kissed you like that, then you'd want more so you grip on my hair and pull me back in and I'd smirk knowing how much you want me."

"You mean like this?" I play along with him so I do the actions and kiss him back, much more passionately that from what I remember from our yesterday.

His hands travel, in search for mine and when he does, Kai interlocks them together before he rolls off of me, without breaking our lips apart. We're both on our sides, still kissing, partly grinning like fools.

I finally can't take it anymore and I burst into hearty chuckles. Kai is quickly infected and now we're both laughing.

Our hands are still linked and our bodies are so close, I can feel the heat of Kai radiating on to me and I can partly feel his chest every time they rose for air.

Kai pulls my arm, making me go on top of him, which I'm more than happy to do. Our lips meet again and Kai's hands are busy tracing the lines on my torso and he would sneak them on my back and start tracing my spine, giving me goose bumps and weakening my elbows which are the only thing that I'm using as support so that I wouldn't completely collide down to Kai's body.

Kai nibbles on my bottom lip, prying them open which I do, but not without a fight, I won't let him easily dominate like usual.

Our tongues play by twisting and twirling, and with an indefinite winner, we both pull away, gasping for breaths after what seemed like a time too long for a kiss.

"I thought you were sleepy?" Kai teases and I slightly blush as I shook my head.

"I was, but not anymore." I confess and and peck on his lips again which had become a habit every time I would say something that sounded too cheesy even for my mouth.

Kai chuckles.

Being with him, right now, on my bed , still seemed so and too surreal. I never quite know anymore whether I'm dreaming and I've completely lost it or it's really...real.

My arms give up and I end up laying my whole body on top of Kai, feeling every single curve on his body. I rest my head on the nape of his neck, giving him short butterfly kisses.

I know that Kai's slightly ticklish on his neck, so I purposely do it, make him laugh.

"Kyungie. You know, I like you on top of me." He says, making my cheeks flush completely red.

Kai's arms are now wrapped around my waist and mine are tangled around his neck as I grasp on to his dark hair, twirling them on my fingers.

I kiss Kai's jaw line and I feel small goose bumps forming around my arms as I feels his hands roaming on my bare skin as Kai slips them beneath my shirt.

A my lips is entangled with his, we both indulge ourselves into each other. I'm tired but I'm ignoring it. 

I want to savor my time with Jongin and I don't want to waste it on sleep. Sleeping isn't important. 

But I guess if I'm with him, I'll be fine.

"I want more memories with you, Kyungsoo." I hear Kai whisper against my lips, breathlessly.

I nod, not even thinking straight, but I never really have.

"Me too, Jongin."

My heart is on the verge. It's pumping so hard, it feels like I'm running a marathon. Or feeling like I'm being chased.

In this case, Kai is chasing and no doubt, he caught me.

-

 

My eyes flutter open, feeling hot and stuffier than I'd expected.

There's another pair of hands around me and someone's head resting on my shoulders. My back is face to him but I can still feel his heart beating constantly against my back.

I never realized that I've fallen asleep.

I can feel his breathing by my neck; warm.

His arms are tightly around my waist and one of his hands is holding on to mine, intertwined, slightly damp, but it's okay. Our closeness makes up for it. A smile appears on my face and I snuggle closer to him, tilting my head so he's have more space and fall deeper by my nape. Now I can feel his lips against my neck, where I'm ticklish, but I don't finch and just keep him laying there.

I hear him whisper incoherent words and all I could make up on his speech is my name. I smile again.

How long did we kiss for, since when did I fall asleep?

Questions flood in my mind.

Things like, what Kai did.

Jongin hums in his sleep, but something tells me he's awake as his grip tightens around me and I feel his lips pouting up to kiss my neck.

I laugh silently and Jongin does as well.

"Morning." He greets in his coarse morning voice and I smell a hint of mint on his breath.

"Good Morning." I smile for more times than I've had in a span of a few minutes.

I tilt my head to see his eyes, but he steals a kiss from my lips, although it's a quick one. "Never have enough." He says quiety but obviously loud enough for me to hear, making me blush a tinge of pink.

We both laugh.

"Hey, let' get up. I'll make you breakfast." I offer Kai but it seems like he doesn't want to stand up anytime sooner as he groans in disapproval and jut hugs me tightly.

"No. I want to stay with you, just like this."

His voice is still hoarse and sinful.

"Fine." I give up. "One more minute."

 

.

 

Author's Corner:

It's clear that Kyungsoo's head is full of...sentimental thoughts...

Sorry, my fault, been listening to Nell and watching their 'The Day Before' MV and I can't stop with the waterworks.

...

I'll be back with a funny update 

I want to finally bring in Xiumin and Chen in the story.

But don't know how....

So I'll throw in some more KaiSoo fluff, maybe more HunHan and...BaekYeol ...maybe

 

Oh Yeah so! 2nd Month!! YAY

Don't worry I don't plan on ending this yet...

Need to tease more..HAHA

Actually I want to give you what you want soon...

so..BaekYeol is soon...in the bed...