Continuation: KaiSoo + BaekYeol

Homewrecked
[A/N: Harrrooo thurr! Here's some more KaiSoo!]

They stand there for a few more minutes, Kai's head is leaned on Kyungsoo's and the tips of their noses are touching.

Kyungsoo can feel Kai's breath on his face, smelling a hint of cherry flavored candies. Behind him is the cold metal lockers that Kai leaned him on just to kiss him.

"I hope that we can be like this tomorrow. And the next day." Kai whispers and sneaks a kiss on Kyungsoo's redden lips.

"Just those? How about the others?"

"It'll be the same. But I want to say those words again and again to feel like I am going to be with you for a long time, hopefully."

His heartstrings tugged, Kyungsoo can't help but grin at his cheesy remark. He knew that Kai is a bit of a romantic but definitely not the cheesy, head over heels type of romantic.

Their eyes are still connected. "So, can you please say yes or no?" He continues to speak in whispers, making Kyungsoo feel light-headed and wake the butterlies inside his stomach.

He doesn't speak for a moment, scaring Kai a bit. He hasn't really thought about rejection. He hasn't quite thought thoroughly through what will happen if Kyungsoo says no.

"You are going to say yes, right?"

"Jongin. Don't try put words into my mouth." Kyungsoo replies with a playful grin on his face.

He apologizes for unconsciously trying to force a yes out of Kyungsoo and smiles understandingly. He just had to deal with whatever will about to hit him. Whether to live happily ever after with Kyungsoo or forever be in that awkward 'just friends' category.

Kai looks at him eagerly.

"Do you want the answer now? Cause the etiquette is that the confessor must give time to the confessed."

Kai looks at him irritantly. "That rule is . Give me the answer now." Starting to get impatient, Kai lightly slams his fist on the locker behind Kyungsoo, making him jump slightly at the action.

Kyungsoo's heart pace is too fast and he knows Kai can feel it against his chest that's pressed relatively heavily on Kyungsoo.

To Kyungsoo, he's currently about to make one of the biggest life decisions he has to make. And being surrounded with nothing but Kai's scent and the metal lockers behind him, there's a lot of pressure for him accepting Kai.

He still isn't quite sure about it. What if Kai's been pretending all these time. What if he's been lying and secretly is making fun of him for actually being so naïve and falling for his tricks.

Kyungsoo has serious trusting issues, seeing that he can't even differentiate sincerity to pranks. Especially with a person like Kai who's completely and obviously and relentlessly infatuated with him.

"Come on, what's the worst thing that could happen if you say yes?"

Scenarios run through inside Kyungsoo's brain, most of them are too Improbable to even happen in a dream, even much more in real life.

Things like Kai converting back when he meets his favorite SNSD member or Kai humiliating Kyungsoo in front of the student body.

Goosbumps grow on Kyungsoo's body as he thinks of that. What he does 't really quite know is that SNSD is the least thing that should run through his cute little brain since Kai wasn't a big fan of singing groups.

"Well?"

Kyungsoo nibbles on his lower lip, nervous about what he's actually going to say but he's also too anxious to even start speaking.

"L-let's try it out." He says nervously.

Compared to him, Kai is ecstatic. He's slightly off about Kyungsoo not saying a direct yes but he guesses that this is better than a rejection or nothing at all.

"Please...let's keep it a secret first." Kyungsoo whispers, feeling Kai's arms encircle around his waist as Kai pulls him closer to his body, inducing him into a longing hug.

"Why?" He whines a bit.

Kyungsoo doesn't wish to speak anymore so he decides to distract Kai by pressing his lips sofly on his.

Their kisses are so countless and their hugs are infinite, one thing that was odd was they both haven't even sorted out their relationship and what's expected.

Maybe it would be better I'd everything was a secret, in regards to Kyungsoo. But it seems like Kai want everybody to know about their open relationship.

Kai falls for the kiss and he deepend it, much for Kyungsoo's short but distracting kiss, Kai was able to prolong it to a long and lingering make out session.

-

BaekYeol

The door bell rings and Chanyeol dash for the door, opening it and revealing a casually dressed Baekhyun who's usually wears a neat dress shirt.

Tonight, he wore some normal jeans, a random shirt, his favorite varsity jacket and a pair of his old sneakers.

Chanyeol was dressed somehow alike, with his black jeans, V-neck shirt and a knitted cardigan. His hair is straight, unlike his everyday tight curls, it's longer than Baekhyun had imagined and he wore hipster glasses, not sure whether it was for fashion or he really did need them.

Baekhyun takes his shoes off by the pedestal and Chanyeol offers him a pair of fluffy slippers before he steps inside the white tiled home.

"Nice place you have." Baekhyun compliments as they both head to the living room.

It's a bit awkward inside the house as it's Baekhyun's first time and he recently just learnt that Chanyeol lives along and when that topic changed, Chanyeol eagerly forced Baekhyun to stay over his house just for one night.

And he promised that he won't do anything stupid.

Well, Baekhyun did. Chanyeol on The other hand...

"Want to watch a movie " Chanyeol offers and oblivious Baekhyun agrees and follows where Chanyeol is heading to.

He opens a door, revealing his room.

"Sorry this is the only place I have a TV in. "

Baekhyun gulps as he watches Chanyeol move around the room, shutting his curtains and turning off any source of light.

Chanyeol hops to his bead and pats the space next to him, signaling where Baekhyun should take a seat.

"We're just watching a movie, Baek." Chanyeol reassures. "Unless you want to do something else."

.

Author's corner:

I missed gou guys.

(although it hasn't been 3 days yet.

I would have wrote a longer update but my eyes are drooping and I'm sleepy and I have my violin practice tomorrow and also a session with my doctor, who is going to stab me with a syringe.

Anywho, who wants BaekYeol for future chapters?