Chapter 46

The Truth Behind The Lies

 

I looked at him in confusion as he told me, “You mean, home, home?” I asked

 

He nodded as I continued, “Why?”

 

“Because maybe that’ll remind you of a few good things and hopefully knock some sense into you.”

 

“No, I can’t go back, Wooyoung.”

 

“Then I can’t give you the information.”

 

“That’s fu**ed up, Wooyoung. Just tell her what you know.”

 

“How is this any of your business?” Wooyoung asked Jessica angrily.

 

“Anything that concerns you hurting Tiffany is my business,” he said with the same tone Wooyoung had.

 

Wooyoung looked away from Jessica to me again.

 

“Tiffany, I’m not leaving until you agree to come back home with me.”

 

“I thought you loved her man,” Jessica said.

 

“I do,” he said frustrated.

 

“Then why are you giving her an ultimatum?”

 

“Because this is the only way I can keep her,” Wooyoung said looking at me as I stared back at him.

 

“She’s not some prize, she’s a human being, who shouldn’t be given this choice,” Jessica said.

 

“Jessie, can you give me a minute with Wooyoung?” I said facing him.

 

He looked at me in shock and confusion. Then I went over to his ear and yelled over the loud music that began to play.

 

“Let me just talk to him, please?”

 

He looked at me with serious eyes and nodded.

 

Then I headed toward the exit, Wooyoung behind me.

 

“Finally you come to your senses,” he said smiling and pulling my waist to his hips.

 

I pulled away.

 

“I’m not going back,” I said frustrated.

 

“Then I guess you don’t want to know the truth.”

 

“You know I do, Wooyoung. But the choice you’re giving me is unfair and you know that.”

 

“Tiff, I love you and will do whatever it takes to get you back. I’m trying my best to fight for our love,” he explained.

 

“Wooyoung…you don’t love me.”

 

“I do.”

 

“Ok, let’s say that you do…but I don’t love you. And you can’t fight for our love,” he looked at me confused as I finished, “because I won’t fight for it and I don’t want to…it’s not worth fighting for.”

 

“Tiffany”

 

“No, Wooyoung. That’s it. I’m over you…and I know you won’t give me the information I need unless I leave, so I’ll go…and find the information on my own.”

 

With that I turned back to the door into Soshi club, but then I was pulled back into Wooyoung arms.

 

“Don’t make me do this, Tiff,” he said aggressively.

 

“Stop! Wooyoung!” I tried to yell clearly as he covered my mouth.

 

“Be quiet or else,” he whispered harshly.

 

Suddenly I heard a door slam.

 

I jumped and then Wooyoung forced his lips onto mine. I tried to push him away but couldn’t.

 

“Tiffany! Tiff…” I heard his voice stop.

 

He must have been witnessing this boy who nearly killed me and hurt me to many to count kissing me.

 

Then finally Wooyoung pulled away from me so I was able to look at Jessica’s shocked and hurt face before he turned away to leave.

 

“Jessica, wait!” I called after him.

 

He stopped and I freed myself from Wooyoung’s hold and ran to him.

 

“Fany-ah…” he said, speechless.

 

“It’s not what it looked like,” I tried to explain.

 

He turned around to face me.

 

“I don’t understand how you can go back to someone who has nearly killed you, but I just have to tell you that I can’t be with someone who has hurt me so many times.”

 

“Jessie… I love you,” I said tears in my eyes.

 

He sighed.

 

“Listen, Tiffany. I was going to give you a second chance. I was, but…this…him…again. If we were ever going to be together again this has to stop for good.”

 

“Jessie will you please listen to me,” I begged.

 

“I’ve got to go,” he said, leaving me to cry.

 

Then I heard Wooyoung’s footsteps approach and then he put his hands over my shoulder for ‘comfort’. I quickly shook it off.

 

“Don’t Wooyoung. This is your fault. God, I HATE you,” I yelled through tears.

 

“I’m sorry,” he said.

 

“No, you’re not. So don’t bother saying it,” I said, my voice quieter.

 

He didn’t look at me as he spoke in a light voice.

 

“Tiffany…you’re coming home with me. You can’t keep hurting like this. Jessica doesn’t want you, so there’s really no reason for you to stay.”

 

I looked at him disbelief.

 

“I am NOT going back,” I said sternly.

 

He pulled me into him again and forced his lips onto mine as I tried to push him away, but he was of course too strong for me. So I started to punch his chest, but nothing would stop him as he ped my jeans.

 

“Wooyoung! Get off of me!” I begged as he began to kiss my neck.

 

“Hey! Let her go!” I heard his voice. The voice that would protect me, this voice of the man I loved.

 

Wooyoung stopped as I could hear Jessica’s footsteps approaching.

 

“Get out of here Jessica,” Wooyoung said, begin to kiss me again.

 

“Wooyoung, stop!” I yelled struggling to be free from his grasp.

 

Then Jessica showed up behind Wooyoung and he pulled him away from me and punched him in the jaw.

 

“Ahh!” Wooyoung moaned.

 

“I told you to let her go!” shouted Jessica as Wooyoung found his balance again.

 

Then he spat out some blood.

 

Then he ran towards Jessica and pushed him against the wall then punched him in the stomach and then the face.

 

“Wooyoung! Stop! Please!” I yelled, afraid and not knowing what to do.

 

Then Jessica punched Wooyoung twice too quickly. Once in the stomach and the other one in the nose. They continued to fight and I tried to stop them by yelling but that obviously didn’t help.

 

Finally, a security guard who had heard the commotion came outside and immediately broke up the fight.

 

I quickly ran towards Jessica.

 

“I should be calling the cops on both your asses,” the security guard shouted, “but I won’t tonight, unless I have to. So promise me I won’t have to split the two of you again.”

 

“”You won’t have to,” said Jessica.

 

Wooyoung just chuckled and walked away.

 

The security guard eyed him and then Jessica and then went back inside.

 

“Are you ok?” I asked Jessica who had a bloody lip and whose ribs were clearly hurting as he put his hand over them.

 

“Better than the other guy. Did you see him?” he was barely able to manage to chuckle.

 

“Actually I did,” I said, remembering the bloody and now broken nose, swollen left eye, cut up lip and limp in Wooyoung’s walk when he left.

 

“What about you? Are you ok?” he asked, concerned.

 

“Yeah, I’m fine,” I said sarcastically.

 

“I’m sorry. I thought that kiss was real. It looked like it from where I was standing.”

 

“Honest mistake,” I said.

 

“Honest mistake that could have gotten you killed… Please tell me that was only the first time he’s forced himself on you,” Jessica said, hopeful.

 

I just looked at him as his face changed into so many expressions. Starting from shock to anger to frustration to anger again.

 

“He is so dead.”

 

“No, Jessie. Please. It’s ok,” I said, really not wanting to deal with anything Wooyoung. I knew I should call the cops on him but was too frustrated to even deal with it.

 

“Fany-ah, I can’t let this go.”

 

“Ok… but please. Can you not finish this tonight?”

 

He looked at me and nodded.

 

“Ok… not tonight.