Chapter 14

The Truth Behind The Lies

 

“Yul!” I said, not knowing how I would react from what words would come out of .

 

“I’m… pregnant,” she said hesitating.

 

I looked at her shocked.

 

“I’m pregnant, Fany. What am I gonna do?” she said tears running down her face.

 

“Yul, we’ll figure this out,” I said not certain what would happen.

 

“What am I gonna tell Yoona?” she asked, just realizing she would have to.

 

“Don’t think about that right now. Let’s just go back to the party and tomorrow we’ll go to the doctor’s and…”

 

“Why is there a trash can blocking the door?” someone interrupted.

 

“We’ll talk about this later,” I told Yul as she wiped away her tears and put her mask back on.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Hey where have you been?” Jessica shouted over the music when he found me.

 

“Yuri needed some help finding Yoona,” I said, hating the fact that I lied to him.

 

“Oh, well it looks like you two found him huh?” he said as I looked towards where he was looking and I saw Yuri with Yoona, their lips meeting.

 

“Yeah,” I said and then turned to face him, “hey, were you with Taeyeon the whole time I was gone?”

 

“Is that a trick question?” he asked, uncertain.

 

“No, it wouldn’t bother me if you were. I trust you, Jessie,” I explained.

 

“In that case, yeah I was,” he said, making me wonder who else it could have been who kissed me. That voice sounded so familiar.

 

“Baby is something wrong?”

 

“No, it’s nothing.”

 

“Well, if you don’t mind, I was hoping you’d wanna get outta here. Spend more time together, alone?”

 

“Hmm… tempting,” I said smiling as he waited for my answer. “Let’s go,” I finished walking quickly to the exit as he followed me.

 

Once we were outside we could barely keep our lips away from one another.

 

“Ok, babe, stop tickling me,” I said as he kissed my neck making me laugh.

 

“Ok, ok,” he said, stopping.

 

“So, why did you want to leave so early?” I asked.

 

“I wanted to spend some quiet time with you.”

 

“Ok, so where are we going?”

 

“You’ll see,” he said and he pulled out a blindfold, “but first, you need to wear this.”

 

“Ok, a mask and now a blindfold, I can just imagine how I must look,” I said as he wrapped the blindfold around my eyes and whispered into my ear.

 

“Beautiful,” hearing his voice whisper that into my ears made me blush.

 

“Come on,” he said grabbing my hand as he guided me to wherever we were going.

 

“Babe what if I fall?” I asked.

 

“You won’t. Here, stand in front of me,” he said as I did just that.

 

I could feel his arms around me and we continued to walk, slower, but I felt safe.

 

Finally we stopped.

 

“Here we are,” he said.

 

“Ok, now can I take this blindfold off me?”

 

“Wait, now before you do. I just want to say that I’m sorry I hadn’t asked you this before but I wasn’t sure how I would ask it. And I know that since we’ve been together I have never been happier with any other girl.”

 

“Baby I’ve never been happier either,” I said as I could feel his hands unwrapping the blindfold, making me be able to see where we were, “Oh my gosh, Babe.”

 

I said as I saw candles lit around the whole Rivercourt along with red and pink roses and big sign being hung from one basket to the other reading “Tiffany, will you go to Homecoming with me?” It was just beautiful; I wish you could see it.

 

 “Tiffany, will you go to homecoming with me?” Jessica said.

 

“Of course I will,” I said, seeing his adorable smirk form into a smile.

 

I wrapped my legs around him and kissed him so passionately.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Yul, are you ready to go. I made an appointment for you,” I called out from the kitchen. “YURI!” I repeated.

 

“Ok,” she yelled out.

 

I went into the bedroom to make sure she was ok.

 

“Yul are you okay?” I asked from the doorway.

 

“Yeah, I’m just scared and nervous. I mean, what if I am? I’m still in high school. Yoona and I are both too young for this,” she said tears beginning to run down her cheeks but she quickly wiped them away and got up, “Let’s go.”

 

I nodded as we both headed towards the door.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“According to the results, you are pregnant, Miss Kwon,” read the doctor.

 

Yuri and I just looked at each other and I grabbed her hand assuring her that we would get through this together.