shopping shopping...

Irreplaceable Love

[Your POV]

 

7am…

I woke up, went to bathroom and did my morning routine as usual. After I finished and got change into casual clothes, I made my way to the kitchen.

“Doowoon- I mean Doojoon-ssi. Hehe, you’re a morning person” I smiled.

“yeah, i am~” he chuckled.

“you can call me oppa if you want. It’s sound more familiar, right?” he said.

“oh, geu rae… Doojoon oppa” I grinned.

"good" he patted my head and left the kitchen.

*let’s cook them some breakfast* I smiled to myself and opened the cupboard.

“instant noodle?” I muttered then opened the fridge but there only eggs and drink.

“____-ssi~” I heard Yoseob called me tiredly.

“Nae?”

“What are you doing?” he asked and rubbed his eye.

“Find something to cook for you guys but…” I said and looked at the fridge again.

“I guess I have to do some shopping” I said as I closed the fridge.

“Shopping! I wanna go too” Yoseob said happily and ran to bathroom. I walked back to living room.

“Did someone just said shopping?” Hyunseung said as he walked in.

“I thought about doing some shopping to buy grocery and some stuff for my room” I said and sat down on couch.

“Sound good” he said and sat down next to me.

“Can I go too?” he smiled with his eyes.

“Of course” I stood up and went to my room to get change. After I done, I went to wake Dongwoon and Kikwang. Too bad, they started to fight over the bathroom.

“Oppa, stop it or we never gonna left to the mall” I said and pushed Dongwoon in.

“Oppa, you woke up before Kikwang oppa, so get in”

“Bwo-bwoh?” his jaw dropped and let me push him in.

“What about me” Kikwang puff up his cheeks.

“Take turn and respect, oppa” I smiled and walked to living with Kikwang walked behind. I passed Junhyung’s room.

“Eh~” I peeked in and saw Junhyung still asleep and covered his whole self with blanket. I entered his room and Kikwang just went to living room.

“Junhyung oppa~” I whispered and shook his blanket. But he didn’t reply back *or he’s dead?* I thought to myself and widened my eyes.

“OPPA! Wa-” I pulled his blanket and saw he’s shirtless again. I gasped and stepped backward. He woke up in shock.

“Yah! What are you doing here in my room!” he yelled and pulled back his blanket.

“I-I’m… umm… we’re…we” I couldn’t find anything to say, then Yoseob ran in.

“____-ah, you better get out now!” he said and dragged me out of room.

“I guess you don’t wanna see Junhyung hyung” he mumbled. I could hear it.

“WHAT!” I yelled. I released my arm from Yoseob and ran to living room.

“YAH! I’m not!” I heard Junhyung yelled.

 

15 minutes later...

I saw Junhyung walk into living room *he's so numb*

“Yah Junhyung-ah! You better behave yourself, ____-ah is a girl” Doojoon said.

“Who told her to enter my room” Junhyung murmured.

“Just be yourself. I don’t mind. Can we go now?” I grabbed my bag and stood up.

“YAY! Shopping!” Dongwoon ran to the exit and put on his shoes happily.

“Let’s go~” Yoseob sang and went to the doorway. Everyone followed.

------

 

“Let have breakfast first” I said as we got out of the car.

“Maybe the mall haven’t open yet”

“Okay” Doojoon said and led us to a café nearby. We got in and ordered our breakfast. These boys kept joking around and laugh.

“Oppa! Keep quiet or your fans will recognize you guy” I yelled in whisper.

“Sorry~!” Kikwang whispered back.

“Okay, let’s go” I said as we paid already.

 

At mall…

“Oppa! Be careful!” I yelled as Kikwang and Dongwoon were chasing each other around.

“Just leave them that way” Hyunseung said and smiled.

“Ooh! Toy store!” Yoseob shouted and ran into a toy store.

“Where?” Kikwang and Dongwoon followed.

“Kids” I chuckled and walked toward them. Doojoon, Hyunseung and Junhyung followed behind.

“Look hyung!” Dongwoon shouted and pointed to a huge kitty doll.

“Ow! Cute” I ran over and hold it.

“This one is cool!” Yoseob lifted up a Star War robot.

“Yah! Take this, hyung!” Kikwang said and lifted up a toy gun and aiming to Doojoon and Hyunseung. Doojoon jumped to take another toy gun, Hyunseung just find a place to hide. Yoseob put on a pair of boxing glove and punch Junhyung’s stomach.

“Ouch!” Junhyung fake scream and chase Yoseob around. I just hugged that kitty looking at them with Dongwoon.

“Uh-hem… What do you think you doing?“ an ajumma said with an angry face, everyone stop their action *big trouble* Dongwoon and I looked at each other.

“I’m sorry, ma’am. I’ll take care of these kids” I bowed at the lady and the other followed. They put back the stuff except Yoseob.

“Oppa, put that back!” I slapped Yoseob’s arm.

“Ow!” he pouted and put it back. I put that kitty back and walked but Dongwoon caught my hoodie.

“Bwohyo?” I asked him and he point to that kitty.

*you have to take control over their expense* said Jiyong.

"Want it? but i saw there's a lot of dolls in your room" i said. Dongwoon didn't reply and put on his begging eyes.

“Alright. Here take it… How much is it ma’am?” I handed that kitty to Dongwoon and paid.

“Yay!” Dongwoon ran out of toy store. I shook my head a little and followed behind.

“Let’s go buy grocery” I said and led the way to a supermarket in the mall.

“Ooh ooh ice cream!” Kikwang said and pointed to ice-cream raw.

“Let’s go get it” Yoseob and Kikwang quickly ran toward.

“Wait for me” Dongwoon said and handed kitty to me.

“Here, for you” he said and ran to Yoseob and Kikwang.

“Didn't i just buy that?” I mumbled. Hyunseung heard and chuckled.

We walked toward the drink raw. Doojoon and Junhyung grabbed coke and put in the cart.

“Oppa, don’t drink too much coke” I said.

“Arasseo” Doojoon nodded.

“You like it too, don’t you” Junhyung said and smirked.

“Yeah, I like it too. But it harm your health” I explained.

“You should drink juice and milk too” as I finished I saw Junhyung stared at me.

“You’re our assistant, not our mother” he said in annoying tone.

“I’m your assistant! That’s why I have to take care of you guy! If something happen to you, I’m the one who will take all the blame and response. Get it?” I snapped at him and walked away.

“What’s going on?” Yoseob asked while he walking back with a bunch of ice-cream, so did Dongwoon and Kikwang.

“Oppa, don’t eat too much ice-cream if you want to keep your high-pitched” I said as I walked pass them *I better find some stuff for myself*

 

[Junhyung’s POV]

 

I watched her walked away and saw Doojoon stared at me.

“What?” I asked innocently. He shook his head a little and grabbed some juice.

“Doojoon hyung! Take some milk” Dongwoon said while he put ice-cream in cart.

“Let’s go find her or no one gonna pay for this” Hyunseung said and pushed the cart.

“Let split up. I have something to buy too” Doojoon said.

“I’ll come with you, hyung” Kikwang said and Dongwoon followed.

“Ok, see you at the counter” Hyunseung said.

“Hyung, did ____-ah angry?” Yoseob asked. I shrugged.

“I don’t know” I said and Hyunseung stared at me.

“Yah! Don't give me that look. I didn’t do anything” i said.

“____-ah!” Yoseob shouted *oh there she is* she stand in Girl-things raw.

“Oppa” she take a look at us.

“What’re you doing?” Hyunseung asked and pushed cart toward her.

“Here” she handed a perfume with strawberry smell.

“Nice?” she smiled and Hyunseung nodded.

“I’ll take this one” she mumbled and put it in cart.

“Ooh…what’s this?” Yoseob said and open something in his hand.

“That’s lipstick” ____ grabbed it from Yoseob.

“You don’t use it, right?” she said and chuckled.

“I need new blanket” she said and walk. We just follow behind. After took all the stuff we need, we paid and left.

“LOOK! BEAST oppa! AHHHH!” a group of girls screamed and ran toward us *oh crap! They recognize us* I thought to myself and saw ____ walked away.

“Oh… Hello” Doojoon said as our fangirl coming toward us. We just gave them autograph. We went back to our car and saw ____ already inside.

“You guy are really famous” she said as we got in.

“Why you walked away, ____-ah?” Dongwoon asked.

“I tried to keep you guy safe from an unexpeated rumor or else there will be an article tomorrow said BEAST DATE ONE GIRL AT A TIME IN MALL” she said and everyone laugh.

“Good job, ____-ah” Doojoon said and thumb up.

“I won’t date a kid” I whispered to her and chuckled.

“YAH! I won’t date idol either!” she yelled back and looked away.

“Chinchayo? Idol is really banned from your date list?” Yoseob asked.

 

[Your POV]

 

We arrived at the dorm and took our stuff in. I started cooking since it almost 11am.

“Oppas~ your lunch is ready” I shouted from the kitchen. Yoseob and Dongwoon is the first one to show up.

“OOH~ steak!” Yoseob opened his mouth widely.

“Aigoo! We also have spaghetti!” Dongwoon shouted and the other boys show up.

“Whoa~ cool~” Kikwang exclaimed.

“Looks like we have European chef in here” Hyunseung said and sat down.

“Thanks omma” Junhyung grinned *wait- what did he call me?*

“Yah! I’m not your omma” I said and took out some drink from the fridge.

“Coke, please~” Junhyung whined.

“Arasseo arasseo! Here!” I handed him a can of coke.

“Thank you om-” he cut off by my glare.

“Stop acting like a kid and eat your lunch” I pointed to their lunch and sat down with them.

“Whoaaa~ this is so delicious, ____-ah” Doojoon said as he put a piece of steak into his mouth.

“____-ah, how can you cook so good like this” Kikwang said and eat a spoon of spaghetti.

“I took a cooking lesson”

Everyone dug in their dish happily. After finished our lunch, I cleaned up the table and do the dishes alone, the boys just hang around in living room.

“Let’s sing karaoke!” I heard Yoseob shouted from living room. I finished my chore and went to them.

“____-ah, let’s sing together” Dongwoon ran toward and handed me a microphone.

“Aniyo, it’s your song” I said and pushed it back.

“Come on~” Dongwoon said dragged me to sofa.

*Marshmallow~ Marshmallow~ it’s so sweet~ *

I heard my phone ring inside my room, everyone looked at me in curious.

“Is that your phone?” Yoseob asked and pointed to my room.

“Oh, nae~” I said and ran to my room. I grabbed my phone *who’s this?*

“Yobo-” I cut off by the other line.

“____-AH!” a loudly voice came from the other line.

“Umm… nuguseyo?” I asked.

“Yah! I’m your class monitor!”

“Oh, Hyomi unnie. Whatssup?”

“Our graduate ceremony is coming soon!” she said happily *on March?*

“Oh yeah, I already knew it. Bye~”

“Yah! It's more than that!"

"What is it?"

"Guess what? There’s a talented contest of the year which is going to celebrate at night after graduate ceremony!” she screamed.

“Oh… so what?”

“Aish! Each class has to send their most talented person to perform and the winner will receive an award! And we already sent your name and Sujing’s name to join the contest”

“WHAT!”

“Surprise!” she said and laughed.

“Yeah, I almost got heart attack now. But Sujing is no longer here, she went back to her hometown last week” I said sadly *everything change so fast within a week* I thought and sighed.

“well… then… I guess you have to perform alone”

“Yah unnie! Why it has to be me? I have work now. You know, I’m so busy”

“Because you are training in JYP and CUBE”

“WERE training”

“Well, it’s the same”

“Come on, unnie~ I couldn’t make it”

“____-ah, you’re the only most talented person in our class. Everyone already agreed to let you entered. And we already sent your name”

“But-”

“No but! I’ll contact you later to prepare before the show”

“I’m really busy”

“Don’t let us down, ____-ah. We all give our hope to you. Goodbye~”

________________________________________________________________________

since there's going to have a performance, i wonder what kinda song you want to perform?

so comment please :)