here's come the holiday

Irreplaceable Love

[Your POV]

“____-ah. Don’t forget to lock the door” Yoseob said.

*isn’t it the security door?*

“Ne oppa” I nodded.

“Grocery all store in fridge and-”

“Cereals are in the cupboard” I cut Hyunseung off.

*geez~ I’m not just move in*

“Why there was nobody tell me like that when I first move in?” I asked.

“___-ah, don’t stay up too late okay. Or you will ruin your beauty” Kikwang grinned.

“Arasseo” I chuckled and nodded.

“If you go out, you must return to the dorm before 7pm” Dongwoon added.

“Waeyo?” I asked.

“You’re a girl. It’s not safe to return back home alone in late night” Dongwoon smiled.

“Ne…” I nodded. What a sweet maknae.

“Right. And don’t open the door for stranger” Yoseob kept remind me about the door.

“If there’s something wrong, just call us” Doojoon said.

“Wait. ____-ah, you should call someone among us who’s the nearest” Hyunseung smiled.

“Why she have to call the nearest one? ____-ah, if something happen, just call me. I’ll be here as fast as possible” Dongwoon smile widely.

“Yah. Why are you so sure?” Kikwang asked Dongwoon.

“Because I’m not the numb one” Kikwang stared at Dongwoon.

“Did you say that to me” Kikwang asked.

“I think I just call the security downstairs” I cut them off.

“Alright then. And don’t watch the horror movie, arasseo?” Dongwoon continued his advice.

“Arayo” I nodded again

*ah~ tired of nodding*

“And don’t skip your meal” Hyunseung pointed to my face. I nodded again.

“Especially, don’t eat instant noodle” Yoseob added.

“Aigoo~ I’m not a kid! Why are you guy being so old? I feel likes I’m with a group of granny all of sudden” I ended their advice. They went laughing.

“Yah~ it’s because you’re a girl” Doojoon said.

“We’re concern about you.” Yoseob pouted. I broke into a smile.

“I really appreciate it… but I’m here to take care you guy. Is everything you need are all pack?” I asked eyeing to their luggage

*wait…”

“Where’s Junhyung oppa?”

“Over here…” he dragged his luggage to living room with a backpack on his back.

“Okay then. I’m glad you guy can spend Lunar New Year together with your family” I smiled with my puppy eyes.

“____-ah, do you plan to go anywhere?” Doojoon suddenly asked.

“Umm… maybe” I pondered.

“Hanging out with your friends?” Yoseob asked.

“Maybe” I shrugged.

“Friends or Boyfriend?” Hyunseung put on a mischievous smile. I stared at him a bit.

“____-ah, you have a boyfriend?” Kikwang’s eyes went wide.

“I-”

“Jeongmal?” Dongwoon cut me off. I sighed.

“I. Don’t. Have. A. BOYFRIEND. Ne?” I nodded my head slowly waiting for their response.

“Ne~” Dongwoon smiled widely and nodded.

“Good” Yoseob grinned.

“Hyung, she doesn’t have a boyfriend” Kikwang whispered to Junhyung pushing his shoulder slightly. I gave them -I heard that- look.

“Yah!” Junhyung yelled at Kikwang. I shook my head.

“You should get going now. Your family is waiting for you” I smiled.

“Okay, let’s go” Doojoon dragged his luggage toward the door.

“Don’t forget what we told you, okay?” Yoseob reminded again before left.

“I won’t” I grinned.

“Bye ____-ah” Hyunseung waved his hand.

“Annyeong oppa”

“Annyeong ____” Doojoon said.

“Ne, annyeong oppa”

“Remember to-”

“Get back home before 7pm” I cut Dongwoon off with a smile.

“Bye ____-ah. We’ll back” Kikwang waved his hand shyly.

“Ne. Be safe on your way”

“Ne” he replied. Then I felt someone patted my head.

“Take care” Junhyung smiled and left. My heart skipped a beat. I blinked looking at his back. I shook my head quickly and got back in.

-------------

“Unnie~ do you free this evening?” I called Jaeyong.

“I’m sorry ____-ah. You know we have to rehearse everyday to prepare for our up coming debut stage” Jaeyong replied.

“Oh… ne, arasseo. By the way, Happy Lunar New Year Jaeyong unnie. Keep up your good work okay. Fighting!”

“Ne. Happy Lunar New Year” Jaeyong responded.

“____-ah! Say Happy Lunar New Year to Junhyung oppa for me” Nain voice came along.

“Ugh, Nain unnie, I guess I couldn’t help you because they’re on their way to see their family now”

“Ah~” Nain sound disappointed.

“Okay then, give me his number” she giggled.

“Yah yah! That’s enough” I guess Jaeyong grabbed her phone back from Nain. I chuckled.

“Jaeyong unnie, let me talk to Gyurim unnie”

“Okay”

“………”

“____-ah” finally, we'd talked to normally.

“Gyurim unnie, how are you?”

“We keep practice everyday. We really tired~” she whined.

“Ne, I see. Hwaiting unnie. I’m your first biggest fan”

“____-ah, I miss you so much!” Hyemi butted in.

“Yah, what kind of manner is this!” Gyurim yelled.

“Unnie, stop fighting. Work hard okay. I love you all and support you guy every times”

“Ne, we love you too” Hyemi replied.

“Bye ____” Gyurim said along with Jaeyong.

“Ne”

“____-ah. Take a good care of BEAST okay? Especially, Junhyung oppa” Nain laughed.

“Yah unnie. You will be in trouble if the media know about this. They will spread the news and Junhyung’s hardcore fan will attack you” I laughed.

“Ah~ I’m just kidding. We’re all knew we aren’t allowed to date”

--------------

“Hyomi unnie” I called my class president to talk about our preparation for the contest.

“Yea?”

“I’m free now. Shall we practice the performance for the contest?”

“Yah. It’s my holiday”

“I know. But I only free this week”

“I’m in Busan”

“Ah~”

“Sorry lil’ clumsy”

“Alright alright. Enjoy your holiday then. Annyeong” I hung up.

“Everyone abandoned me” I laid down on sofa and turned TV on.

“Should I go out? With who? Where to? Aish! This is so boring” I checked the contact in phone again and see if there’s someone I can hang out with. But, no one. I think I should happy now, having a private time alone the whole week. But I feel more bored and lonely.

“What about going clubbing?” I grinned alone.

* It’s not safe to return back home alone in late night* Dongwoon advice floated in my head.

“AHHHHH~” I shook my head and tossed myself on sofa.

“They’re not here. Why I have to listen then” I got up and ran to my room to get change.

--------------

“FINALLY!” I opened my arm looking up at the sky and screamed. Then I realized people who walked along the street looking at me with -is she crazy?- expression.

“Today is beautiful… right?” I smiled in embarrassed and quickly escaped to a mall.

*it’s time to do some shopping. Kekeke~* I checked out each store I’d passed by. I carried a cup of coffee from starbuck and wandered around the mall.

*this is full of happiness* as I was thinking I heard someone called my name.

*is somebody just called me?*I paused looking around for that voice.

“Hey~”

I widened my eyes *Jinsung!*

“What are you doing here? I mean… you said you’re back to your hometown” he asked.

“I… well… I just got back here last week” I lied.

*here we go*

“And… you don’t work?” I asked and looked at him from head to toe.

“Oh, right. I quit”

“Chincha? Wae?”

“I’ve open my own café” I gasped.

*you could afford that. Yah~ It’s not like I’m look down on you, I just can’t believe it*

“Jeongmal? Yah~ congratulation” I smiled.

“Gumawo. Would you like to try my coffee?” he asked. I took a glance at my coffee.

“Oh, how about cake?” he asked again.

“Okay then”

I followed him to his café.

“Waaa~ your café is gorgeous. Nice decorated here”

He took me to a table next to the window.

“Here, try it” he placed a plate with a piece of strawberry short cake. I gaped almost drooling.

“It’s free” he added. I smiled and had a spoon of it.

“Whoa~ you made this?” he nodded.

“Hehe, jjang” I thumbed up and enjoyed his cake.

“____-ah. What do you do now?” I paused.

“I work as an assistant in a company” I couldn’t stop lying about my job.

“Assistant? What kind of assistant?” he continued.

*ugh, should I just tell him ‘hey, I’m BEAST’s assistant. Yeah cool huh?’ no, that’s not good*

“____-ah?” he waved his hand in front of my face.

“Oh, ne?”

“Nothing. I know you don’t like someone who ask you a lot” he chuckled. I’m a little surprise.

*since when he started to know me well like that. He’s change* I put on an awful smile. We had a little chitchat until evening.

“Well, it’s already 6pm. I think it’s time to go home now” I remembered Dongwoon advice again and I just couldn’t ignore it.

“Shall I take you home?”

“Oh, no thanks. I just take the taxi”

“Come on. I’ll drive you home” he walked toward a car and opened the door for me.

*are my eyes deceiving me? He’s even own a car? He’s totally CHANGE!*

-------------

“So, you live here?” he asked after arrived in front of the building.

“Yeah… and thanks for the lift and cake” I smiled and got off.

“____-ah” he got off and called me.

“Ne?” I turned back to him.

“Tomorrow… are you free?”

*he asks me out?*

“Yea?” I tilted my head.

“Umm… If you don’t mind. Can we hang out tomorrow?”

“…….…” I pondered a bit.

*well… it’s better than stay home alone right?* he sighed in hopeless.

“Okay then. Goodbye” he said and turned back to his car.

“Yah. I didn’t say I reject” he paused and quickly turned back to me.

“……. Ch-chincha?” he looked shock. I smiled a little.

“See you at 8am ok? Bye” I didn’t wait for his response and got in the building. If I’m not mistaken, I’d heard he screamed.

“Beautiful my girl~ oh oh girl~ oh oh girl~” my phone rang as I entered the dorm.

“Yoboseyo?”

“____-ah, where are you?”

*Dongwoon~*

“I’m in the dorm”

“Keke~ good. Have your dinner yet? Don’t eat instant noodle okay?”

“Ne oppa”

“Dongwoon-ah. Dinner is ready” another voice came from his line.

“Oppa, your omma called you”

“Ara. Don’t forget to have your dinner okay?”

“Ne. Annyeong oppa”

“Annyeong~”

_________________________________________________________________________

kekeke this is the random one

enjoy reader :)