job announcement...

Irreplaceable Love

It’s been 3 days since my dad called me. I still don’t know how to solve this problem, my dad gave me no choice. I don’t wanna end up like Sujing, I have tried so hard to reach this position. If I go back home, I have to quit being a trainee and I won’t have any chance again but if I find a steady job here, I have to quit being a trainee either but I still have chance. But the point is where can I find a steady job.

“____-ah!” I looked up. It’s Hyemi.

“Nae?” I answered tiredly.

“How is your…..” she went silent because I let out a big sigh.

“I don’t know. Rent bill nearly come” I sighed again.

“We’re sorry, ____-ah. We couldn't help you” Hyemi look sad. I know they’re all good to me, but they can’t help me because they live with their parents.

“Gwenchana. I have no choice, I will…give up. maybe” I looked down.

“____-ah~”

“I'll quit tomorrow” I made my decision.

“We don’t want you to leave” Hyemi hugged me.

 

Next day…

“Goodbye, song seng nim. Thank you so much for teaching me so well” I bowed.

“____-ssi, I extremely feel sorry for you. I know you have a bright future”

“Kamsahamnida. Maybe it doesn’t the right choice for me to become an idol” I smiled and bowed again.

“____-ah, we will always miss you” Nain said and everyone hug me.

“Promise me, you guys will debut soon” I whispered while hugging them.

“arasseo~” they said and chuckled.

“Goodbye, song seng nim. Goodbye everyone~” I said and left our vocal practice room.

 

“Now where can I find a well-profit job in this short period of time” I mumbled and walked back to Dancing room to see it for my last time being here. I put my ear plugs on and turn on some music, it’s the only way to reduce my stress. My mind totally blank, I shake the locker’s key in my hand and look down all the way to Dancing room.

 

[Kikwang’s POV]

 

After rehearsal, Dujun, Hyunseung, Yoseob and Dongwoon went to buy some snack since our manager was busy about finding us an assistant. Junhyung laid down lazily on couch.

“Hyung, can you pass me the water?” I pointed to a bottle next to couch.

“Get it yourself” he said and closed his eyes.

”Come on, hyung~ it’s next to you”

“Aish! Lazy !” he grabbed the bottle and threw it at me.

“YAH!” the bottle’s didn’t cover properly. Water splash all over my shirt and spilt on the floor.

“Hyung! Look what you did!” I pointed to the floor and pouted.

“Bwoh yah~ it’s not my fault”

I took off my shirt and grabbed another bottle next to him.

“Hyung, you better clean it up befor-” a girl suddenly opened the door and walked in. She turned around and closed the door without notice us.

“Before what?” Junhyung opened his eyes and looked at me. I kept stare at that girl. She kept look down and walked toward the mirror and took off her ear plugs. She looked up and gasped in surprise.

“Aigoo! where am I?” she rolled her eyes around and saw me stare at her through the mirror. She froze. Junhyung suddenly sat up straight.

“Hello there, rude kid” he said and smirked. She didn’t reply *who’s she?*

As I was thinking, she cleared .

“Um…er…wrong room, sorry” she quickly turned around and headed to the door.

“AHHHHHHHH!” but she step on water that spilt on the floor. She tripped down. I ran to her.

“Ouch!” she groaned and tried to get up.

“Gwenchanayo?” I held her forearm and help her stand up. She looked at my abs and widened her eyes.

“I-I’m fi-ne” her voice turned shiver. She looked shock and kept walk backward.

“Are you sure?” I still hold her forearm.

“N-nae” she tried to release her forearm and turned around quickly.

*BAM*

Her forehead hit the door and she fell backward like she almost fainted. I quickly carried her back, she rubbed her head and closed her eyes cutely. Junhyung burst into a laugh.

“Are you 100% sure you’re alright?” I smiled at her.

“Y-y-yea” she shocked again *what’s wrong?* she opened the door and left quickly. I just stand there, surprise at her reaction.

“Looks like your abs is scared that girl” Junhyung laughed again.

“What are you talking about? Every girls love my abs” I grinned, he chuckled.

“Now clean this up, hyung! Or I will tell manager hyung” I put on my evil smile.

“Aish! Fine!” he got up and grabbed a towel. As he bent down and wiped water.

“Eh~ what’s this?” he lifted up a locker’s key.

 

[Your POV]

 

I ran back into my Dancing room in shock *omo! How could I got into that room an-and saw that guy’s abs* I sat down and tried to calm myself. I leaned my back against the mirror.

“Hmm~” I hugged my knee and burried my face in.

“This is my last time being in this room. Goodbye. You will never see me again”

“Why?” I gasped in surprise and looked up *what’s he doing here?*

“What are you doing here?” I stared at him. He lifted my locker’s key up.

“Yours?” he lifted an eyebrow.

“Yeah” I held my right hand up wait for him to give it back.

“You haven’t answer my question yet”

“What?”

*what did he ask?*

“You said you will leave” he wrinkled his eyebrow.

“Why do you care” I said and looked away.

“I didn’t” he turned around and walked.

“Yah! Give me back my key!” I get up and follow him. I tried to get my key but he lifted it up high. I couldn’t reach it because he’s taller than me.

“Then why?” he smirked. I let out a big sigh and sit down.

“Because…. because...” I hesitated. He sat down and tilted his head gazing at me.

“Because my dad force me to leave”

“That’s it? That’s the reason?” he voice turned louder.

“You don’t understand” I looked away.

“I see lots of trainee would give up due to their heavily rehearsal or unless they get injure. You don’t look like you give up on thing that easily” he giggled *Geez! I’m serious!* I grabbed my key back and got up.

“It’s none of your business anyway” I said and left the room.

 

[Junhyung’s POV]

 

“At least you should thank me for return back your key” I mumbled and left that room.

“This girl is totally rude” I said as I entered my practice room.

“Hyung, did you return back her key yet?” Kikwang asked.

“Of course” I said and sat down on couch.

“Hyung, you know her?”

“Pancake that you enjoy every night is from her”

“Really!?” he opened his mouth widely.

“Look like you can’t have them anymore” I looked through my phone.

“What do you mean, hyung?”

“She said she will leave”

“Oh… I see... wait! what? you mean quit?” he sat up strange and widen his eyes at me.

“What else could it mean?”

“Aigoo~ nobody gonna give us any pancake again” he pouted and put on his puppy eyes.

“Yah! We can buy them”

“But you enjoyed her pancake too, didn’t you, hyung?”

 

[Your POV]

 

“Goodbye~” I stood in front of Cube hall way, wave my hand alone like a crazy person and look around the whole building. Suddenly my eyes met a poster in front of hall way *eh…what’s this? Job announcement? Cube needs staff?* I widened my eyes and take a closer look.

    Job Announcement

CUBE Entertainment need to hire an assistant who is required:

  -Male/Female, age 20 years old up

  -experiences in cooking and communicating

  -Patience, self responsibilities and hard working

We also offer an accommodation and~~~~*blah blah blah*

For more detail please contact Mr. Kim Jiyong xxxx-xxxx

----------------------------

*what kind of assistant is this? Need experiences in cooking?* I laughed as I read through the poster *wait! offer an accommodation!? OMO! Cool!* I widened my eyes *Mr. Kim Jiyong? Is it Jiyong-ssi??* I read it all again *OMG! OMG! my life has been saved* I jumped like crazy and ran back into CUBE to find Jiyong.

*wait wait! i need his number* I ran back and saved his number to contact him.

“Annyeong haseyo?”

“Annyeong haseyo, Jiyong-ssi. It’s me, ____”

“Oh, ____-ssi. What can I help you?”

“Uh, I saw a Job Announcement poster outside and it said CUBE need to hire an assistant”

“Ah, yeah”

------------------

And finally Jiyong told me to meet him at his office.

“Annyeong haseyo, Jiyong-ssi” I bowed after I opened the door.

“____-ssi, come in and have a sit” he smiled.

“Nae”

“So, you want to apply for an assistant position? Oh, it's a personal assistant”

“Yes, I'd to apply for that position and I just quit training today because of… financial problem” I smiled in embarrassing *financial problem? What the heck is that -_-?*

“Oh, I see” he went silent and looked through my personal detail paper *where did he get that from?*

“____-ssi, you’re only 19 years old but you’ve finished your university already?” he looked surprise.

“Actually, I didn’t go to middle school”

“Really? That’s impossible” he said and looked through paper again *yeah, right. but it happened already. accept it!*

“You were in major of Management. Ah~ ____-ssi, you’ve educated so well. You’re even educated well than me” he giggled.

“Nae, kamsahamnida” I bowed a little.

“Can you cook?”

“Nae, I can cook a lot of different dishes” Sumi had teach me a lot of Korean dishes.

“Various Korean dishes?”

“Nae, I can cook Korean dishes and European dishes. I took a cooking lesson when I was in 2nd year at university” I smiled confidently.

“Well, because you were a trainee in here before, I will give you a chance. Are you sure you can do this work? You have to take care of 6 boys”

“Oh, they are a group of kid idol that you're manage?” I asked in curious, he chuckled.

“Yeah. You have to take care of them as their personal assistant” he said.

“You have to take care of them 24 hours, wake them up, cook their meal and follow them in every schedule, but you can have some time stay at the dorm and clean thing up. You have to take control over their expense too”

“oh…….”

*sounds busy~ but they offer an accommodation you babo!*

“Are you sure you can handle it, ____-ssi?” he said and looked me in the eyes

*well, as long as I have a place to live*

“Yes, I’m sure” I said more confident.

“Okay, I hope I didn’t choose wrong person. You were a trainee right? I’m sure you already knew about the contract” I went silent for a bit *contract? Trainee contract or debut contract?*

“CUBE’s idol aren’t allow to date” he said.

*oh… so that’s the point* I nodded.

“Yes, i know”

“You better keep your eyes on them” he chuckled.

*for a second, I though you warned me not to date them. I won’t date them anyway* I chuckled.

“So when you can start to work?”

“Anytime you like”

“Okay, how about tomorrow? Because they’re so busy, so we need an assistant as fast as possible” I nodded.

“Okay, deal” he said and stood up. I followed.

“Oh! And you have to move in with them” he smiled *that’s what I was about to ask*

“So, I have to live with them?”

“Yeah. First we were decide not to give an accommodation, but our president think it would be difficult for assistant to take care of them 24 hours” he explained.

*oh, so I’m going to live with 6 kids. Are they cute or not?*

“Nae, I understand”

"Are you sure you can live with them? you can change your mind"

"I'm sure i can"

“Okay, you already agree to live with them. So pack all the stuff you need and come to my office tomorrow at 7pm, alright?”

“7pm?”

“Yeah, they’re free from 7pm up and also they don’t have any schedule for the next day. So it’s suitable for you to move in”

“Oh, okay. Thank you so much for hiring me” I bowed to him.

“I’ll see you tomorrow, ____-ssi. Go home safely” he smiled. I bowed again and left.

I ran like crazy to my Dancing room *I still in CUBE! unnies! I still meet you!* I reached Dancing room, but they are practicing *better not to disturb them*

I turned around and walked away *Oh! yeah, I have to quit my job at mini-mart*