best achievement ever

Irreplaceable Love

“Ne” Dongwoon confidently nodded.

“We need back-up dancer to support her back” Dongwoon pointed at you. You gave her a sheepish smile.

You went back to your dressing room and told your friends that you had found back-up dancer to substitute them so that they can stay and see your performance. You thought they might kill you or scold you, but instant of cussing you they went cheering around the room. Hyomi went to hug you and thanked you for get rid of their concern.

“I told you not to bring up this song” you blamed her as she pouted like a little puppy.

“Okay okay now I became a bad guy huh? Now I have to meet my back-up dancer before hit the stage. You guy better go to the audient to cheer me up and earn the vote so we can win the first prize” you took control of them before you left. But then Yoseob stopped you.

“What about us?”

“You can go with them. And make sure not to bring any trouble, arasseo?”

After 30 minutes for waiting with G.NA’s back-up dancer at the backstage, it was almost your turn. You nervously paced around until G.NA stopped you.

“Calm down, dongsaeng. I know you can do it. Just do your best. Hwaiting!” she pumped her fist in the air and laughed. You were extremely nervous that you couldn’t reply her praise toward you. G.NA curved back her fist and put on your shoulder. She gave your mini mic and helped you to put it on.

“Okay… just get ready hehe” you nodded and went toward the door to the stage. You peeked you head to watch the other class performance. You widened your eyes as you saw them did a B-Boy dance. You gulped and turned back to G.NA who was a bit shock too. She scratched her head and looked around.

------------------

“Whoa~ that performance was really good right? Our students got such talented” the host who used to be the lecturer in university and also one of your professor came up on stage and did his speech for a few minutes before announce the next contestant.

“Now let move to our second to the last contestant. Ah~ she’s teamed up also but she’s gonna do a solo track” as the host was introduce you, G.NA and you started to get ready.

“Here here. Breathe like this. Follow me” G.NA took a long deep breath. She breathed in breathed out and told you to mimic.

“Please welcome _____-ssi! Kim hyuna’s CHANGE!”

“OMO OMO! Quick!” as soon as the host announced you, G.NA stopped you from get rid of your nerve and pushed you to the stage. The back-up dancer were all gather up in the middle of the stage *omo who gonna lift me up?* all the spotlights turned into crimson color and flashed to the middle stage where you were standing. As the music started, two guys suddenly crept up behind you and pulled to sit down on their shoulders. You couldn’t exclaim or yell because the mini mic is on. They wore a cap and black shirt.

“Yoseob?” you whispered in surprise as you saw his face. You turned to look at other one. It was Dongwoon. Then they started to lift you up. No time to get mad at them, you started your intro part.

“Yeah, this, I’m bring it bring it let let’s go” the two put you down and you walked toward showing off your dancing skill.

uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh change
uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh change
uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh change”

The crowd of audience started to scream as you danced. Good thing, they didn’t notice Yoseob and Dongwoon.

“uh uh uh uh uh uh
change change change change change

Instead of those generic things
It’s my own slogan”

You sang at the same time you had found that Yoseob and Dongwoon haven’t left yet. You were into the song and forgot all of the attention from people. You did a wave with Dongwoon and made the audience screamed again. With that, Dongwoon and Yoseob left the stage.

Instead of those similar ideas
It’s my own logo
What you want? (What you do)
Tell me baby what you do
Yeah, don’t mind the others and step, step, swagger

(I can change) No matter how hard it may be
(You can change) No matter what others say”

You gave audience a wink and earned another scream again. Then you had noticed there were a few posters with your name on it *thanks Hyomi* the only who could came up with that idea.

“(We can change) The way I want
Pop, pop, pop my collar
(Do it up) And don’t mind the others
(Take it on) Everyone to the sky
(Jumping up) Do it, do it, do it better

(Ch ch ch change)
Boy, boy, boy, change as thoughts go
(Ch ch ch change)
Girls, girls, girls, follow me and change
(Change everything) Change everything
(Change everything) Change everything
(Now change) Now change
I’m gonna change, change, change, change, change

“WAAAAAAAAAAA!” the crowd suddenly screamed out loud. You thought they might be exciting about the best dance part in ‘Change’ because the rap part were going to cut out as what had been planned.

1, 2, 3 Ah~

But someone was singing beside you. You turned to him but he quickly went to your left side and pushed his arm around you shoulder.

let’s get let’s get let’s movin

Junhyung began to rap as you both slowly walked to the front.

let’s get let’s get let’s get started

You gritted your teeth replied the lyric while staring at him.

“you you you you ready?”

You ran your hand on his chest upward his face *ready to kill you three*

yeah~ we just burn it!” you desperately pushed his face to the side and accidentally making his cap dropped. You were shocked as you walked to the back.

“OMO! YONG JUNHYUNG!”

“JUNHYUNG OPPA!”

The time keeps on ticking
And my concerns keeps on increasing
To explain why I lived like this
I keep stating the obvious facts all night

The audience went crazy and screamed while Junhyung rapped. Dongwoon and Yoseob were dancing beside Junhyung too but they hadn’t caught by the fan.

“Now stop worry, worrying
Why, why do you keep avoiding
Stop, stop with the lies
And show me what you got

(I can change) Although I’m not sure yet
(You can change) Even if someone stops me
(We can change) The way I want
Pop, pop, pop my collar
(Do it up) Don’t mind the others
(Take it on) Everyone’s hands in the air
(Jumping up) do it, do it, do it better”

The music had cut into the dance part that you have been waiting for.

“_____! _____! _____!” the audience screamed your name in rhyme before you started to dance. You got more exciting as the audience cheered you again.

Let’s go~

"HOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

You couldn’t even count how many times that the audience had screaming for you since you were busy blow away the stage with your full-energy of dancing. Meanwhile, G.NA, Yoseob, Dongwoon and Junhyung were gawked at you as they watched you dancing from the backstage.

“The stage is gonna collapse” Yoseob joked and went laughing.

“I’m sure Hyunseung hyung will regret missing this event” Dongwoon mumbled, his eyes still on you.

“Yah I feel the heat. Don’t you?” Junhyung asked.

“I am a little bit different
I will change the things I want by one by one
From now on I can change
From now on you can change
We can change everything, change, change~

uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh change

uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh change

uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh change

uh uh uh uh uh uh

change, change, change, change, change!”

“WAAAAA! ______! ______! ______!”

The football field could be burst out any time because of their scream. You remained posing in the middle of the stage while quietly panting in blissful.

“SARANGHAE!”

*ow~* you flinched a little to shook away your goose-bump.

“I’LL VOTE FOR YOU!”

“Okay, thanks ____-ssi for the best performance that blowing up the stage. Hu~ I was almost blowed away too. Well well… Did you see the audience react? Now if you like ____-ssi, the contestant number 12. Don’t hesitate and grab your mobile voting for your favorite contestant”

As the host was giving a speech, you went back to the dressing room. You entered and found that everyone were waiting for you. Your classmates were going to gave you a big hug while you gave them a stop sight. You walked toward Yoseob, Junhyung and Dongwoon. They gulped and looked at each other as you gave them a death glare.

“You. And you. And you” you pointed to them one by one.

“Who told you to go up there?” you asked them without any blink.

“Didn’t I tell you not to bring any trouble? You even promise with me!” you became irritating.

“I… we just wanna help you…” Yoseob stared at the ground and mumbled. You can tell that he was a bit upset and dismay. You calm down a little as you saw Yoseob facial expression.

“Yah, they help us earned lots of vote” Hyomi tapped your shoulder and you turned to her giving her a nodded. You sat down and sighed.

“It’s not that I’m angry. But your fan saw you out there. On the stage. With me” you grumped toward Junhyung.

“It was you who made my cap dropped. I did protect myself like what you told”

“Fine… it’s my fault. I shouldn’t bring you guy here”

20 minutes later…

“_____-ah! They’re going to announce the result soon!” one of your classmates ran into the room and shouted.

“Ne?”

“Hurry up! To the stage!” she pulled you from your seat and led you to the stage. Everyone followed you and waited at the backstage as you entered the stage with the other contestant.

“Now that all the contestants are here. We’re going to announce the winner after voting for 20 minutes. Ne, I guess everyone is nervous, right?” you stood in the center of the stage waiting impatiently while the host was checking the result.

“Now I’m going to declare the third and second crown before moving to the first crown”

*aigoo aigoo* you listened carefully while the host announce each name of the winner *why it wasn’t me. No I have to win number 1* you mentally slap you head for the thought of winning the third or second place.

“Here's the moment we’re all been waiting for. Who’s going to take the award home?” the host asked the audience while they screamed back whoever’s name you didn’t care *please please please* you closed your eyes while entwined your hands together.

“Okay, the winner of this year contest is….” the spotlight flashed around the stage and the drum roll made you gained your nerve.

“The contestant number….” the host kept teasing the audience and the contestant.

“The first crown in going to contestant number…… 2 !!!!!”

*what* you jaw dropped the same as your heart. The audience booed throughout the field. That contestant was just a girl who simply sang an awful ballad song which almost made the audience fell asleep. Well, maybe that the best part why she deserved it. You was about to step away with your broken heart while the host suddenly speak up.

“Wait… there’s another number.... Yah! Who brought this paper? It’s really dazzling to read!” the host half yelled through the microphone. An assistant ran up the stage and whispered to the host.

“Sir, the winner number is over here” the assistant pointed at a spot in the paper. You boringly waited enough for another declare. You just gave up and walked toward the exit to the backstage.

“Ah~ the winner is contestant number 12! _____-ssi! Congratulation!”

"Huh?" you paused a bit tried to figure out what he said as the audience were hooray and clapped. All of your classmates suddenly ran up on stage and bumped into you for a big winner hug. They screamed and surrounded you as you still a little daze.

“Okay, the winner please came to center” the host called you out.

“Yah! Hyomi-ssi! Chill down a little!” the host put down his microphone and yelled at Hyomi. Your classmates bowed and pushed you to the center of the stage.

“Here you award _____-ssi. Congratulation~” you gratefully bowed and took the award.

----------------------

“YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY” you ran up to the boys and hopped to hug them.

“You win! Congrate congrate!” Dongwoon said while hugging you.

“Hehe I knew you will” Yoseob added.

“Thanks to you three” you smiled widely at them.

“If you didn’t win then I’m going to burn this university. Ah~ this is your first achievement. Congratulation” Junhyung examined your award and smiled.

Next morning…

Your phone buzzed while you were busy cooking breakfast.

“Annyeong haseyo manager-nim”

“_____-ssi, Hong-nim wants to meet you this afternoon”

________________________________________________________________________________

i know this song is really old

some of you mind not enjoy it well

but there's a reason why i came up with that song

because Junhyung will perform with you hehe

this chapter is triply long~

so hope you, readers, dont get bored