one or both side?

Irreplaceable Love

“Jaeyong unnie~”

You walked into their practice room and went hugging Jaeyong interrupted her from her rehearsal.

“Hey! We’re practicing!” Nain came to drag you away from Jaeyong. You wouldn’t break away and clutched onto her.

“Unnie, I wanna talk to you”

--------------------------

 

Dragging Jaeyong into a park, you both sat down on a bench. Jaeyong couldn’t let her eyes off of your serious, yet innocent face. You looked at the sky and swung your legs like a little kid, leaving Jaeyong in silent.

“Yah, what’s wrong?” she began. You smiley shook your head.

“You wouldn’t run up to us until you got baffle” Jaeyong said causing you to smile in embarrassed.

“It’s… them” you finally managed to say it out. Jaeyong raise an eyebrow asking who ‘them’ was.

“Jun… Junhyung” you said again making Jaeyong more confused. You awfully chuckled and started to talk.

 

Meanwhile…

 

“Yah, I’ve notice something lately”

“Really?”

“Yes”

“What is it?” Junhyung put his phone aside waiting for Hyunseung answer.

“You rarely talk to ____”

-------------------------

 

“Geu rae. We rarely talk since then” you nodded response to Jaeyong's question after telling her some stories.

“You already apologize, right?”

“I did, but seems like he doesn’t care” examining your concerned face, Jaeyong gasped.

“Don’t tell me you like him”

------------------------

 

“So?” Junhyung laid his back against the wall, carelessly listened to Hyunseung. Yoseob slowly crept toward them.

“Yoseob knew it too, right Yoseob?” Hyunseung nodded at Yoseob.

“Ne?”

“Hyunseung, don’t be sensitive like Seobie”

“Hey~” Yoseob gave a negative react to Junhyung.

“Admit it. You two are really something”

“I don’t know” Junhyung shrugged.

“Come on”

-----------------------

 

“I really don’t know, unnie” you shook your head.

“You must like that him that way” Jaeyong playfully nudged your arm.

“No! He’s really annoying. But…”

“But why you seem so worry if he ignore you?”

----------------------

 

“Because I still don’t know what’s on her mind” Hyunseung and Yoseob looked each other in puzzle.

“Hah! I knew it! We’re right, Yoseob”

“About what?” Yoseob blinked couple of time. Hyunseung sighed and turned back to Junhyung.

“You love her. That’s what we’ve been thinking. Obviously, truth”

------------------------

 

“Maybe you’re right”

“Are you really feeling that WAY?” Jaeyong emphasized causing you a sudden nerve, not so sure about your own feeling. Jaeyong quickly held your shoulder and turned you face to face her.

“You. Love. Him? Yong Junhyung?”

-----------------------

 

“I know you could sense it. Sensation like one of dog’s cop”

Hyunseung stared at Junhyung without a word and smack Junhyung’s head.

“Hey!” Junhyung the back of his head.

“Respect your hyung” Junhyung looked down on the floor, mumbling ‘ajusshi’.

“Don’t change topic”

“Well…?” Junhyung looked up at Hyunseung, still caressed back of his head.

“Well what? Go on. Confess. Date? Isn’t that’s what you suppose to do? Geez, this is not even your first time loving a girl”

“You look clueless, hyung” Yoseob titled his head waving his hand in front of Junhyung’s face. Junhyung innocently looked at Hyunseung.

“Do I allow to?”

-----------------------

 

“I guess you are”

“Unnie~” you felt shy all of sudden, buried your face in your palms. Jaeyong exhaled.

“I hope… it’ll go well” you eyed her immediately.

“No unnie. We won’t-”

“I’m happy for you- no” Jaeyong paused.

“I’m not sure if you- ____-ah, once you two decide to be together, it’s not going to be like the other common couple” Jaeyong placed her hand caressed your shoulder. You face suddenly turned agony.

“I’m just giving you a forewarn though” Jaeyong smiled to bright you up a bit. You quickly put on a fake huge smile.

“No unnie. Ah why unnie bring up all this? We’re not in love”

-----------------------

 

“Why not?”

“Why you act so dumb huh? Aish~” Hyunseung added after Yoseob and got up walking away.

“Hyung” Junhyung looked at Yoseob as he called him.

“Just believe your heart. If you not sure, I’ll go ask ____ whether she likes you or not”

“No. Ask yourself first that you like her or not”

“Eh~ I told you it’s not that way. I just want to help” Yoseob mumbled and left Junhyung sitting there with no emotion.

----------------------

 

“Maybe I was thinking too much hehe” you pretended to giggled. You quietly sighed and rested your back against the bench. Jaeyong made an excuse and returned back into the building.

“Do I really…”

----------------------

 

“…love her? What if…”

 

“…it’s one side-love?”

 

You both asking yourself and end up finding not even a single answer. You sighed and sighed and sighed, looking up at the sky and tried to get rid of your insolvable stress. As well as Junhyung, closed his eyes listening to music calmly but filled with amount of questions.

______________________________________________________________________________________

first of all, some of you mind get lost if you read through the order i've written

so if you're REALLY lost, read one part and skip one part, it'll be easier to understand

but each part, i've wrote the conversation connectly

so i expected you guy would understand A LOTS XD

AND, let's make a deal

more comments,

i'll update chapter quicker even if i'm busy with my work

LOL jkjk

up to you guy :D

have a nice day ^_^