pancake

Irreplaceable Love

As I entered the Dancing room.

“CLICK!”

Sound of camera. Nain must be here today. She’s the only one who crazy about taking photo.

“____-ah! Say cheese~” Nain run toward me and take another photo.

“Nain unnie, when will you stop being like this” I said as she turn to took photo with Hyemi.

“If you enjoy taking photo this much, stop training and work as a photographer instant” Jaeyong said.

“I just want to capture our memory. Once we debut, we’ll have a lots of pre-debut photo to show our fans” Nain replied with a huge smile.

“Yeah, to show how ugly we are before we debut” I joked and the other burst into laugh. Nain stare at me.

“YAH! I know you the prettiest” she said and take another photo.

“I didn’t mean that~” I sang.

“I will get my face done some surgery before we debut” Nain is flying in her dreamland again.

“Don’t you know it harms your skin, unnie?” I asked and she speechless.

“Look is really important to idol” Gyurim proved.

“Do you have to be beautiful to become an idol?” Sujing blurt it out.

“OF COU-” Gyurim has been cut off.

“Okay, no more beauty discussion!” Jaeyong tried to control the situation.

 

3 hours later…

“It’s break time! Come on, let’s go to the café!” Hyemi suggested.

“Ok” everyone said except me.

“Are you going to stay again?” Sujing asked me.

“Nae, I just want to stay here. Don’t worry, I won’t force myself get into heavily rehearsal again” I said and smiled.

“____-ah, I still wonder why you like being alone” Gyurim put her pondering face on.

“Peace and quiet” I said and grinned.

“Yah! That’s mean we’re annoying!” Nain yelled and other giggled.

“Yah, unnie! You said that yourself, I didn’t” I said as I lifted my hand up.

“Leave her alone. You know our dongsaeng don’t like crowd and noisy” Jaeyong said and left the room.

“Then how could you become an idol?” Gyurim asked.

“I just don’t like it, didn’t mean I’m not use to it” I proved. Gyurim smiled.

“I know you’re easy to get along with everything, except BOYS!” Gyurim teased and burst into a laugh.

“That’s not true” I mumbled as they all left the room.

I lay down on the floor, then I remember about my pancake I left inside the locker in changing room. I stand up happily and heading to changing room.

On the way back to practice room, I sit down on a bench next to a soft drink machine.

“Mmm… delicious~” I mumbled as I opened the box.

“Too bad, I’m not hungry yet” I mumbled again and look at the soft drink machine next to me.

“Maybe I should get a drink instead” I said and get up. I put a coin in and took out a can of coke. A guy walk pass me.

“Whoa! PANCAKE~” I heard that guy said and turn over to look. Another tall guy I don’t know.

“It’s your?” he asked me and staring at my pancake with his starving eyes.

“Nae” I nodded.

“…..” he smiled at me and look at my pancake again *admit it if you want it* I thought to myself.

“You want some?” I smiled. His eyes widened.

“REALLY? But….” He grabbed the box and look.

“But?” I asked.

“Dujun hyung!” another voice came out of nowhere. I turn my head to my right and saw a cute guy but not really tall running toward us.

“WOW! What’s this, hyung? OOH, pancake! I love pancake!” he tried to get the box but he couldn’t reach it because the guy name Dujun lift it up.

“YAH! That’s not ours!” Dujun yelled.

“Really?” the cute guy asked with sad expression *that’s mine!* I thought to myself.

“That’s mine” I smiled.

“Oh! Hello, I’m Yang Yoseob” he said and bowed.

“Oh… hello Yoseob-ssi” I waved my hand a little and smiled.

“So…. You said I can have some of this, but….” Dujun speechless again.

“Can we have it all?” Yoseob blurted and pouted *oh, so they want all of my pancake*

“Yoseob, behave!” Dujun yelled at Yoseob and I just smiled.

“There are another four-” Dujun explained.

“You can have it all. It's fine” I cut his sentence and smiled *I’m not hungry either so just donate it to poor people* I thought to myself while that two guys looking at me in surprise.

“Are you on a diet?” Yoseob asked and I wrinkled my eyebrow.

“YAH!” Dujun smacked Yoseob’s shoulder.

“No” I shook my head and smiled in embarrassing.

“Thank you very much” Dujun bowed a little and Yoseob grinned *ow! He’s cute*

“You’re welcome. I gotta go now” I smiled, waved my hand and walk.

“Oh! And where can we return this box back to you?” Dujun asked.

“After you finish, just find me at Trainee’s Dancing room, I always stay there” I smiled and turned my back to them.

“Thank you, cutie!” Yoseob shouted *no need to shout, I can hear you* I turn my head back.

“My name's ____”

 

[Yoseob’s POV]

 

“My name's ____” she said and walked away.

“____~ I think I heard that name before” I mumbled.

“Yah! Let’s go!” Dujun said.

“Wait hyung! Junhyung hyung said GET COKE for him” I step to soft drink machine.

As we entered our practice room.

“Yah! What took you guys so long? I thought you fell asleep in bathroom” Junhyung nagged.

“Here! For you guys” Dujun lifted the pancake box and opened it.

“PANCAKE!” Kikwang and Dongwoon run toward us.

“Pancake?” Hyunseung sit up strange on couch and look around.

“Where’s my coke!” Junhyung got up from the couch and walked toward us. Dujun walk to the middle of the room and sit down as Kikwang and Dongwoon follow with their starving expression.

“Here’s your coke!” I threw coke to Junhyung and run to Dujun.

“Where did you get that, hyung?” Hyunseung asked and sit down.

“A trainee” Dujun said as we start to eat.

“Did you use your handsome look to get this, hyung?” Junhyung smirked and sit down. Kikwang and Dongwoon just keep eat up like there’s no tomorrow.

“She’s so kind” I said as I put a slide into my mouth.

“This pancake is soooo delicious” Dongwoon said while his mouth full of pancake.

Everyone dig into the box without a word. We’re so hungry because of our busy schedule. After finished all slide of pancake, Kikwang and Dongwoon collapse on the floor.

“I want it more~” Kikwang said.

“I want to sleep now” Dongwoon mumbled and closed his eyes.

“Yah! Let’s return this box back to her” Dujun suggested.

“Let’s go, hyung” I said and get up.

“Wait for me! I need W.C” Junhyung grinned.

 

[Your POV]

 

It’s been 20 minutes since I met those guys.

“____-ah! We’re back!” I heard Nain shouted as they opened the door.

“We bought you your favorite cake” Sujing smiled and lifted up a box of cake.

"Yay! Gomawo unnie" I grinned.

“Hello lady! I’m here to tell you that your choreography teacher is busy today and she couldn’t come” an over 30 years old man walked in and said.

“You girls can leave or practice on your own” he smiled and left.

*that’s it?* I thought as I still hold box of cake in my hand.

“YAY!” Hyemi finally blurted.

“Should we go clubbing?” Jaeyong suggested and grinned.

“Now?” Sujing asked.

“Yah! Let’s do some practice here before we go. We can practice on our own, can’t we” Gyurim said to Jaeyong.

“OMO! Let’s dance Rainbow’s A. I wanna dance that song” Nain evil smiled appear.

“Aww~ Nain unnie wanna lift her shirt like them” I said and eat a spoon of cake.

“Nasty Nain!” Jaeyong yelled.

“It’s look y” Nain grinned, I nodded and finished my cake.

“Okay, as you wish” Jaeyong said and went to turn on the music. Everyone walked to face the mirror.

“Okay, in your position” Jaeyong said.

 

[Junhyung’s POV]

 

“Her practice room is next to ours” Yoseob said and lead.

“Is she there?” Dujun said and I just follow them *well…my goal is W.C*

“Here we a-” Yoseob stop as he looked through the glass of the door. I heard music from the inside.

“What?” Dujun said and take a look. He went silent *ok…what’s going on here?*

“What’s matter?” I said and take a look too. I saw 6 girls dancing inside *I see nothing serious* I was about to roll my eyes away. *GOD!* those girl lift their T-shirt up high, we almost saw their *cough* bra, I widen my eyes *nosebleed*

“She’s y” Yoseob mumbled.

“YAH!” Dujun whispered in yell.

Then a girl quickly push her shirt down and laugh *eh…she look similar* she collapse on the floor keep laughing, the other girl drag her up.

“Okay, move on to another song” another girl run to change the song.

“YAY! It's my favorite song” the girl that’s collapse on the floor shout and stand up. She is ____.

“____?” I mumbled.

“Yeah, there she is. She’s the one who gave us her pancake” Dujun whispered *that delicious pancake was from that rude kid?*

“She’s cute and y” Yoseob keep staring at her through the glass.

Then I heard Son Dambi's DB rider is playing. I roll my eyes *that's my ideal girl's song* ____-ah step forward and dance *good job, she look alike* I smirked.

“What are you three doing here?”

Yoseob jumped in surprise and bumped into the door. I turned and looked *Cube’s President*

“Annyeong haseyo, Mr. President. We’re here to return this box back to its owner” Dujun replied politely and we nodded.

“Oh. Okay then.” He said and left but we hear the door behind us open.

 

[Your POV]

 

“BAM!”

We heard something or someone hit the door. We stop dancing and Jaeyong turn music off and walk to the door with Nain and Gyurim walk behind. Sujing, Hyemi and I sit down, our eyes follow them. We also heard a short conversation outside. Jaeyong open the door and we see the back of three guys.

“Who are they?” Hyemi whispered. I shrugged and took my phone out.

“BEAST oppa?” Jaeyong look shock.

“Oppa!” Nain and Gyurim screamed. Jaeyong just froze over there.

“MWO?” Hyemi shouted and run to them.

“Erm….hello lady” those guy said.

“Hello oppa!”

“Junhyung oppa, you’re back” Nain smiled like crazy.

”Annyeong oppa, I’m new trainee here” Hyemi introduced herself.

“Eh~ what going on?” I whispered to Sujing as those people were greeting each other.

“I don’t know” she get up and walk toward them. I followed behind her back and took a peek.

“Actually, we’re here to return this ba-” Dujun lifted up my box and he had cut off by Yoseob.

“____-ssi!” Yoseob said and waved his hand as he saw me peeking behind Sujing. Nain, Gyurim and Hyemi who was busy crazy around those guys froze.

Every girl gazing at me *what’s wrong?* I smile at Yoseob and Dujun except someone *it’s him. What’s he doing here?*

“Hey~” I faced them.

“Oppa, you know ____?” Gyurim asked and Yoseob nodded happily like a kid who had received a lollipop.

“____-ssi, here’s your box. Thank you for your pancake. Everyone enjoy it so much” Dujun smiled and handed me the box.

“You’re welcome. Glad to hear that you enjoy it” I smiled in awkward. Every girls open their mouth like ‘O’ even Sujing.

“Can we go now” I heard Junhyung asked.

“Oh, ____-ssi, we have to go now, bye” Dujun said and waved his hand.

“____-ssi, can we have that again tomorrow” Yoseob grinned.

“Umm… sure” I put on a fake smile *ugh! what am i doing?* Junhyung smirked, Dujun and Yoseob grinned, other girls still gaze at me without any words.

“That’s great” Yoseob jumped.

“Thanks ____-ssi. Good bye lady!” Dujun bowed a little.

“Annyeong~” Yoseob sang and they all left.

“……….” Each girl speechless, I smiled and turned back.

“YAH! ____-ah, how do they know you?” Nain ran to me.

“Pancake? I guess” I know they really surprise that BEAST was talk to me *I did talk to BEAST? They are BEAST?*

 

We left to a club.

“Sumi unnie, would you like to join us here in club?” I phoned Sumi.

“Ani, I want to take more rest” she replied tiredly.

“Oh, nae. We’ll back before 11pm. Annyeong” I hung up the phone and take a sip of my juice. Gyurim hand me a glass of alcohol.

“Unnie, don’t try to trick me again” I remember last time I was drunk, Sujing told me I was flirt the guys around the dance floor and dancing like there’s no tomorrow.

“Come on! Just a sip. You won’t drunk that easy, will you” she grinned and keep handing me the drink.

“Gyurim-ah, stop it!” Jaeyong yelled.

“What? Aish~ fine” she drank it.

 

10:30pm

“Omma, we’re home~” I said as we opened the door. But there’s no reply. The TV still on but we don’t see Sumi.

“Where is she?“ Sujing walked toward the sofa.

“Look” I pointed to Sumi’s phone that lay on the floor. Suddenly I heard something crash in our bedroom. We look at each other in shock.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tee hee! another update ^^ any comment plz ^-^