go back home?

Irreplaceable Love

We ran into our bedroom and we saw Sumi bent down and the suitcase is next to her.

“Sumi-ah, are you okay?” Sujing asked as we tried to lift her up.

“What’s wrong, unnie?” I asked in worry, she doesn’t look okay.

She didn’t reply and looked up at us. I saw her eyes are red, her tear began to roll down. She hugged Sujing and cried harder. We’re speechless *she doesn’t have a boyfriend, does she* I tried to figure it out what had happen.

“Sumi-ah, can you tell us what happen now?” Sujing asked when we sit down on the bed.

“I have to leave” Sumi said in tear.

“What? Leave? Why?” I totally surprise about what she just said.

“My-my mom…. S-she’s….in…hospital” she cried even more and more after she finished her sentence. We’re both speechless again. Sumi buried her face in Sujing neck, I patted her back.

“She’s gonna be fine” Sujing tried to comfort.

“It’s all my fault. I should have stay there and take care of her” Sumi started pack her clothes.

“Unnie, will you come back?” I asked silently. Sumi shook her head.

“Maybe no” she answered and continue to pack her clothes into suitcase. I saw Sujing’s tear fell down. I tried to hold my tear *should i cry?* but i know my eyes turn red. We kept silent until Sumi finished pack her belonging. She turn around looking at us.

“I'll leave tomorrow”

 

Next Morning…..

“Call us when you get there” Sujing said while we’re hugging each other.

“Arasseo” Sumi began to cry.

“Unnie, phone us at least once a month if you’re really busy” I said in shivery voice *that’s it! I can’t hold it anymore* I began to cry and hug her tight.

“Take care yourself, girls. Goodbye” Sumi waved her hand inside the taxi. She left.

 

A few days had pass...

Sumi called us that her mother is better now, but she still refused coming back. We know her family is more important. Jinsung is back to work already but he kept shut his mouth. Doojoon and Yoseob asked me to share pancake with them everyday. Well, it’s not a big problem, so I just let them have my pancake. But I only see these guys at night. I heard they joined a few variety shows , so they only come to practice at night.

“____-ah, this is for you” Jinsung handed me a bunch of flowers as I entered the staff room. I lifted an eyebrow *what is it again?*

“What? You don’t like it?” he asked and looked at his flowers.

“Ani. But… for what?”

“Umm… our friendship” he smiled. I sighed in relieve.

“Thank you so much” I smiled and take flower from his hand.

“You like it?” he grinned.

“Nae… I gotta go now. Bye~” I left the staff room and walked toward the exit.

“Nice~” I mumbled to myself as I looked at a bunch of flowers in my hand.

*BAM*

“OW!” someone opened the door and bumped my head *WHO THE HELL IS THIS!?* I covered my forehead and closed my eyes.

“OMO! I’m really really sorry! Are you okay?” he asked in shock voice.

“OF COURSE NOT!” I opened my eyes and saw a tall skinny guy with a big glasses *how come there's a prince hanging around here? wait! yah! you fool!*

“Hello~” he leaned his face closer and waved his hand in front of my face which interrupted my thought.

“I’m sorry” he smiled in embarrassed.

“Gwenchana. I’m already used to it anyway” I mumbled.

“What?”

“Nothing, bye~” I left the mini-mart, put on my cap and walk to the bus station as usual. It's only two blocks away from the mini-mart. I turned left and walked toward the bus station. I take a look at my right *this park is wonderful, but... i'm busy* at the moment I was thinking, I heard footstep running behind my back. I turn around and look *it’s him* I saw the guy who I met at mini-mart running toward me but he looking back and his hand holding his big glasses *what happen?* he turned his face back and saw me.

“HELP!” he shouted.

“W-what?” I totally blank. He reached me and grabbed my cap from my head, I froze. He put my cap on and held my forearm and hide his face over my shoulder.

“…....” I stared at him in shock.

“Help me, please~” he whispered. I was going to ask him but I heard people screaming. I looked for the sound. A group of school girls ran in the same direction with this guy. But they stopped immediately and looked around.

“Where’s he?”

“Aigoo~ I haven’t take a photo of him yet”

“Where did he go?”

“He so fast” Those girls kept look around. Then I felt he grab my wrist and pull me to walk.

“Let’s go~” he dragged me to cross the street.

“YAH! We can’t cross the street here!” I screamed in fear *I don’t wanna die yet!* he didn’t listen to me. Luckily, there were only a few cars on the street or else we might lay down on the street right now. He didn’t let go of my wrist and lead us into the park. We kept walking slowly in silent.

“Omma, are they a couple? They look cute together” a kid pointed at us. I blushed and look away, seems like he blushed too.

“Can I have my hand back now?” I said silently. He surprised and let go of my hand. He blushed again *He’s really cute*

“Sorry” he scratch the back of his neck.

“I think I-”

“ICE-CREAM!” he shouted and run to an ice-cream stand.

“I gotta now, give me back my cap” I mumbled as I stand in one place staring at that little prince. I sighed and turn around to walk.

“Wait!” I turned my head back. He ran toward me with two cones of ice-cream. He handed one to me.

“Thank you for saving me” he said and he smiled.

“You’re welcome” I took his ice-cream. He grabbed my wrist and dragged me to a bench. I shock again *what’s he think he’s doing?* we sat down, he eat his ice-cream happily like a kid.

“So….why did you run? Those girls were chasing you?” I asked and ate my ice-cream.

“Nae” he kept eating his ice-cream.

“Waeyo?” I looked at him.

“They want an autograph from me” he sighed in tired.

“Autograph?” I widened my eyes stare at him.

“Erm… looks like you don’t recognize me like them” he smile at me *no, it’s not that I don’t recognize you. I don’t know who you are!*

“You are…..?” I raised my eyebrow. He looked around.

“I’m BEAST’s Son Dongwoon” he whispered and smiled. I froze *god, tell me why I keep meet these boys*

“And what are doing around here?”

“Our dorm is nearby. I want to buy some ice-cream so i went to that mini-mart and... met you and my fans”

“You should just give them an autograph” I finished my ice-cream.

“Did your boyfriend give that to you?” he grinned looking at my flower.

“Nah~ my friend gave it to me” I take a look at my flower.

“I think I should go now” I stood up, he followed.

“Thank you again” he bowed a little.

“But can I keep this cap? I’m afraid my fan will recognize me again” he said and looked around.

“Sure” I smiled and walked away. He turned around and walked away too.

“Oh! Wait! you haven’t tell me your name yet” he shouted behind my back.

“I’m ____”

 

Next day…

1:30pm

 

Ring~ Ring~

Someone rang the door bell. I opened the door.

oh, hello. Is Sujing here?” a good looking guy speak in English.

Yeah, she’s inside… and who are you?” of course I can speak English too.

“Who is it, ____-ah?” Sujing said as she walked out of kitchen.

“!@#$? @#$%*?” I don’t understand what she said because she’s speaking Chinese. That guy waved his hand and smiled at Sujing.

“Sujing-ah, who is he?” I asked in wonder.

“he is….my…fiancé” I widened my eyes *fiancé? You never told me you have fiancé!* Sujing dragged her fiancé into bedroom. I closed the door and sat down on sofa.

“HUH!?” I hearded Sujing exclaimed from the inside *okay, can someone tell me what’s going on!*

 

5 minute later…

They went out and walk to the exit.

“*@#$%&@#$%^&^%$#@#$%^”

“&^%$#@!#$%^&*”

*what’s wrong?* I couldn’t understand even a word. Sujing looked upset and worry. Her fiancé kissed her forehead and left. Sujing walked slowly toward me and sat down.

“So…. Is there anything wrong?” I put my arm on her shoulder. She sighed and leaned her back against sofa.

”My parents know that I’m being a trainee” I widened my eyes. How could they know about this, we always keep this as a secret.

“……..” I stuck.

“He told me that my parents said I have to go back now…..” she went silent.

“G-go back?”

“I don’t know….hmmm…but they are my parents and they have only me”

“You mean you will leave?” I said quietly. She looked at me.

“I’m sorry, ____-ah. But I can’t stay any longer” her eyes turned red *but you haven’t complete your dream yet* I hugged her.

“As long as you’re fine, no need to sorry” I patted her back. She began to cry.

“I’m sorry, ____-ah~”

 

2 days later…

Sujing already left with her fiancé. In one week, everyone left me all alone here. Nobody gonna wake me up in the morning again, nobody gonna cook meal for me again, nobody gonna walk home with me again. I’m all alone now.

 

In Cube…

I sat down silently in practice room, stared at the mirror. Jaeyong entered the room and walked toward me.

“____-ah, are you okay?”

“I’m fine” I smiled at her.

“Come on, everyone left already. Don’t stay too late” Jaeyong said and tried to lift me up.

“I’m tired. I wanna rest a little” I laid down on the floor.

“Hmmm… I know you miss them”

“……” I just nodded slowly.

“Okay, I can’t force you anyway. But don’t stay TOO late” she said and left.

 

“Marshmallow~ Marshmallow~ It’s so swee-” my phone rang *an oversea call?* I picked up.

Hello?”

“____!”

“DAD!” I widened my eyes. He chuckled.

“How are you, my dearest daughter? I miss you so much”

“I’m good and I miss you too, dad” he laughed.

“So you should come back now since your university is already finished” I shocked *how did he know?*

“…..”

“____?”

“Y-yes dad?”

“You better come back now”

“But…but I wanna stay”

“Get back here and help your brother, okay?”

*I don’t wanna get into business*

“But I wanna stay and work here, dad”

“Work? What kind of work? Don’t tell me that you get into music industry” his voice turned more desperate.

“N-no-no, dad, I won’t”

*aigoo~ I’m lying to my dad*

“____, come back or else I won’t sent you any money”

“But dad-”

“No but. If you refuse to come back, then you have to survive by yourself”

“Dad, please~”

“You said you work there, so you can be survived by yourself already”

*aigoo~ I only work as a cashier, how could I survive by myself! Who gonna pay for my rent*

“…….” I’m speechless.

“Okay, deal” he said and hung up.

“……….” I dropped my phone and closed my eyes.

“WHY THIS WEEK IS GETTING WORST AND WORST!”