new colleagues

Irreplaceable Love

[Your POV]

“I would like to introduce you guy to our new coordinators. They are from a fashion designer company which is designed your outfit for your new album. And from now on, they are going to work with you guy and you” Hong-nim pointed at me.

“Ne” I quickly bowed.

“Okay, I hope guy get along well with each other. See you guy later” Hong-nim left us with these new colleagues.

“Well, shall we introduce ourselves? I’m Nuh Bu-yeong and I’m 25 years old” she spoke out first. Well, she might be the oldest.

“I’m Chae Min-ah. I’m also 25” the next women introduced herself and bowed.

“I’m Lee Yong-Jin. And I’m 21 years old. I’m glad to work with you, oppa! I’m your fan” the last girl introduced herself with her aegyo. She’s younger than the other and, wow, a fan of B2ST.

“Ne, I guess you already know us. Nice to meet you” Doojoon greeted them with his natural smile.

“Ne, it’s our pleasure to work with you guy either. And as you know that we’re going to work with the period of your new album promoted only. So, I hope we can bring you the best” Buyeong, she looked kinda nice.

“Junhyung oppa, you’re good-looking in person” Yong-Jin, she looked kinda weird.

“Ne, thanks” a cool person ever. I lightly chuckled at his word.

“Oh, hi there. Nice to meet you. And you are…” finally, Buyeong had recognized that I also stood there.

“Ne, annyeong haseyo. I’m _____ and I’m their PA” I gladly greeted them.

“Ah! Were you on the news with Junhyung? Um… _____, a trainee under CUBE! Yeah! That was you!” Min-ah was almost shock me with her reaction. I sheepishly nodded response to her.

“Yah~ I saw your performance on Youtube. You were awesome. By the way… you are their PA!? Seriously? I thought you were going to debut or what. You know, there were a lot of rumors between you two out there” I became feeling unwell after she said.

“Okay, since we are going to work together, I hope you guy can keep this as a secret. B2ST have ____ as their PA isn’t a secret, but we’re not going to publish this to the media” our manager-nim clarified to our news colleagues. I felt weird, someone was staring at me. Well, who’s care? I'm hungry.

“Oppa, it dinner time” I told our managers and poked my watch.

“Oh, right… shall we have dinner together?” Jiyong suggested.

“That would be great!” Yong-Jin quickly agreed. Buyeong looked like Yong-Jin embarrassed her as she muttered toward Yong-Jin to quiet down.

“Let’s go”

--------------------------------

No need to mention, VIP as always. I went to sit between Yoseob and Junhyung, let just say it turned out to be one of our habit now. Yong-Jin rashly ran up to take a seat next to Junhyung *is it just me or everyone else thought that she’s weird* Junhyung then handed me the menu, as usual I always order their food for them.

“Oppa, your tattoo is awesome” Yong-Jin really got my attention today. I glimpsed at her and looked back at the menu.

“Yong-Jin ah, order your dinner” Buyeong said and handed her a menu. Great, that would shut her up a bit.

“Oppa, what would you like?” within a second, she asked Junhyung.

“Uh… ____ will order for me” he put on an uncomfortable smile.

“No, order it yourself” I pushed the menu to his hand *or she can help you with that* and looked away.

“What kind of manner is this” Junhyung mumbled at me.

While everyone enjoyed their dinner and had a little chit chat, I made an excuse to the bathroom. I went to wash my hand while someone opened the door and walked in. That was Yong-Jin. I gave her a smile through the mirror in front of me as she approached.

“It must be joyful to work with them, right?” a sudden question from her as she stared to wash her hand in a sink next to me. I was confused.

“Ne… it’s great…” I sheepishly smiled.

“But you know what? It’s not great being so close to them” she put on smile, a scary smile or a warn smile. I wasn’t sure what she meant too. She left me dumbfounded in the bathroom watching her back.

“What was that?” I mumbled and shook my head slowly, still didn’t get her words. I went to back to VIP room and acted normally, of course since there was nothing had happened.

“Oppa, have this one. It’s sweet” Yong-Jin placed a bowl of dessert in front of Junhyung. I went to sit down and took a sip of my drink.

“____-ah, have some” Junhyung gave me the dessert Yong-Jin just handed to him. I frowned a bit *ah seriously? she just gave it to you and you give it me!?*

“What? You don’t like it? Neither do I” Junhyung pretended to chuckle and lightly pushed the bowl aside. Everyone had their small conversation with each other, but why Yong-Jin only talked to Junhyung.

After we left and walked to our car, everyone was chatting, laughing until they forgot that I was also there. I slowly walked behind them and watched how Yong-Jin and Junhyung conversed. They must really get along very well.

“It was a nice dinner. Thank you” Buyeong bowed and we bowed back.

“You’re welcome” Jiyong responded.

“See you tomorrow, goodbye~” Buyeong bowed again and went to her car with quiet Min-ah. Yeah, since I met Min-ah, she was only turn into a talkative once when she recognized me.

“Oppa, I’m going now~ goodbye~” Yong-Jin waved her hand at Junhyung and got into her car with the other two. And of course, he responded. I hissed and approached another car.

“Yah. Where you are going?” Junhyung went after me. Normally, there were two cars for ten of us. I was always with Jiyong, Doojoon, Yoseob and Junhyung in one car, while the rest were in another car.

“To another car” I quietly answered.

“Why so sudden?” Junhyung followed me.

“I just don’t feel like it” I said and quickly got into the car before Hyunseung who was about to get in. He puzzlingly looked at me then Junhyung.

“Okay… I just… go with them” Hyunseung said and pushed Junhyung back to another car. I closed the door and crossed my arm on my chest looking straight at the front. I sense that Dongwoon and Kikwang were looking at me.

“What?”

“N-nothing”

 

[Junhyung’s POV]

Hyunseung shoved me into the car and closed the door.

“Oh~ you switch with ____?” Doojoon asked Hyunseung.

“somebody is jealous”

_________________________________________________________________

how've you been my readers? ^__^/

i really miss B2ST performance of stage :(