his revenge

Irreplaceable Love

“Ring~Ring~Ring~~~~”

“Mmmm…” I groaned and slowly woke up. I turned off my alarm *6:00am* I looked at my phone and got off the bed. I took my towel and went to bathroom, did my morning routine as usual. No one awake yet. After I done, I went to kitchen and started to make breakfast.

“Good morning, ____-ah” I turned around.

“Oh, morning Doojoon oppa” I smiled and continued to cook.

“What will we have this morning?” he said cheerfully and came over.

“Nothing special, just toast with hot dog” I said and lifted up a hot dog.

“Whoa~” Doojoon gaped.

“HYUNG!” I heard Yoseob shouted. Doojoon put on boring eyes.

“Fighting over the  bathroom again” Doojoon sighed and left.

“Nu-uh~ not this time Seobie!” that’s Hyunseung voice came from bathroom.

“Yah! Stop fighting!” Doojoon yelled.

“Hyung!” they continued fighting over until I finished cooking.

“Oppa, breakfast is ready” I said as I walked toward them in front of bathroom.

“Really?” Hyunseung turned around looking at me. Yoseob suddenly ran into bathroom.

“YAY!” Yoseob shouted inside the bathroom.

“YAH! Yang Yoseob! Get out now!” Hyunseung shouted and tried to push the door. Doojoon shook his head and walked away.

“Oppa, don’t break the door. Let’s go have breakfast first” I smiled at him.

“Okay” he looked at me and smiled.

“I’m gonna eat your breakfast Seobie!” he said and left. I followed behind.

“Morning ____-ah” Dongwoon rubbed his eyes as he stepped out of his room.

“Annyeong, Dongwoon oppa” I smiled at him. Kikwang suddenly appeared from nowhere and ran to bathroom.

“Yoseob oppa is inside” I said and Kikwang stopped.

“Let’s go have breakfast” I smiled. He pouted and ran to kitchen. We walked pass Junhyung’s room.

“Junhyung oppa is still sleeping?” I asked Hyunseung who walked in front me. He nodded.

“We shouldn’t wake him up” he said and chuckled.

“Waeyo?” I asked.

“Well… he could kill someone you know” Hyunseung giggled.

“Oh…” I nodded slowly.

 

10 minutes later…

“Junhyung oppa’s so lazy” I mumbled as I looked at my watch.

“He’ll get up soon” Dongwoon said and ate his hot dog.

“I’ll wake him up” I said and stood up.

“You better not” Hyunseung said.

“Yeah. Don't wake him up. Left him here. And let him find the way to Cube by himself" Kikwang giggled.

“If he won’t get up, we’ll late” I said and left to Junhyung's room.

I entered his room *where’s he?* I looked around and saw he covered himself by blanket.

“Oppa~” I whispered.

“......….” No replied. I stood there gazing at his blanket. I slowly moved the blanket and saw his face *aigoo~* he slept with his mouth opened. I tried to hold my laugh.

"Yah~ wake up" I shook him a little.

"......" not even a groaned.

"Oppa!" I shook him again *Aish! what a numb!*

"Yah!" still no replied.

*what should I do to wake him up?* I thought to myself and tilted my head. A light bulb suddenly popped out. I chuckled to myself and held out a hand. I closed his mouth and squeezed his nose with my hand. A few second have passed, still no reaction. I widened my eyes and leaned closer *don’t tell me, he’s dead* while I was thinking to myself, he suddenly opened his eye wide and gasped in loud tone. I jumped backward in surprise.

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!? ARE YOU TRY TO KILL ME!?” he yelled in anger *errr... did he just say what the hell?* I widened my eyes as I heard his curse  word *okay, Hyunseung was right. I shouldn’t wake him up*

“Aniyo. It-it’s because… um…” I couldn’t find any word to say as I saw he stared at me in angry. He got off the bed and approached.

“We’re late” a voice behind me, I turned over *aigoo, Hyunseung oppa save my life* I nodded and looked back at Junhyung.

“AHH!” I shocked as I saw he stared at me in close distance. He frowned.

“Take a shower now and have your breakfast” I said calmly and fleed to kitchen.

“Aish!” I heard Junhyung yelled.

----------- 

“Is he wake up yet?” Yoseob asked as I walked in. I nodded and sat down.

“She almost got kill by Junhyung” Hyunseung said while he walked in. Kikwang laughed.

“Chincha?” Kikwang asked.

“Don't listen to him” I pouted and drank my milk. Kikwang kept laugh.

“What did you do to Junhyung hyung?” Dongwoon asked.

“I just squeeze his nose”

“MWOH?” Yoseob and Kikwang exclaimed at the same time and bursted into laugh.

“____-ah, how could you do that” Doojoon said and giggled.

“That unbelievable” Hyunseung shook his head and giggled.

“Jokernim has just lost over a little princess” Dongwoon said.

“Little princess?” I blinked my eyes.

"Ne. That's you" he grinned. I blushed a little.

"And who is Jokernim?" I asked.

“Junhyung hyung” Yoseob answered.

“Really? Joker? Joker is scary and ugly” I said and stuck out my tongue. Everyone stared at me.

“You shouldn’t let him hear it or…” Hyunseung became quiet.

“Or what?” I looked at Hyunseung, he looked at something. Everyone turned into silent. I continued my sentence and looked at where he’s looking.

“Junhyung's mouth isn't wider as Jok-” I shut my mouth because Junhyung was standing at the kitchen way stared at me.

“I’m done” Kikwang got up and left in rash.

“Me too” Dongwoon left too. Junhyung walked toward us.

“Umm… I’m done to-” I stood up but I’d cut off by Junhyung.

“Sit!” he scowled and sat down next to me. I gulped and sat down. Doojoon, Hyunseung and Yoseob gazed at us. Junhyung ignored them and ate his breakfast.

“I-I… I’m sorry” I mumbled. He paused and looked at me.

“About what?” he continued to eat. I blinked and looked at Hyunseung. He shrugged and left.

“Okay… hurry up then. We are late” I stood up.

“Wait” Junhyung said without looking at me.

“Wha-”

“I have something to talk” he said. I looked at Doojoon and Yoseob.

“I need to go to bathroom” Yoseob left quickly.

“Well, you guy talk. I’m outta here” Doojoon left too *anybody help me!*

“Sit down” he said. I obeyed and sat down slowly *I’m dead!*

“What did you say last night?” he kept eating his breakfast *aish! I shouldn’t play too much!* I rolled my eyes around.

“Yah! Did you here me?” he half yelled and looked at me.

“I… I said… you…” I couldn’t say it because he kept his eyes on me.

“Not a real man?” finally, he finished my sentence. I felt more nervous.

“But I was just kid-” I tried to explain. He cut me off.

“Then… you want me to show that I’m a real man?” he smirked and leaned his face closer. I widened my eyes and moved backward.

“No, thanks” I smiled in awkward. He pushed his arm around my chair.

“It's okay. I can show you” he leaned more close and put on a devil smirk that could kill all the girl.

“YAH! YOU- AHHHH!” I yelled and pushed him away. Unfortunately, I fell from chair.

“Ouch~” I groaned and tried to get up. Junhyung laughed happily and continued to eat.

-------

 

“HYEMI UNNIE!” I shouted and ran toward Hyemi who just left the changing room. She widened her eyes. I hugged her tight. She hugged me back and laughed.

“What are you doing here?” she asked as we started to walk, heading to practice room.

“Work~” I smiled at her.

“Work?”

“Come on, let’s go. I want to meet the other” I grabbed her wrist and ran to practice room *it’s better not to let them know who I’m working with*

“UNNIE!” I shouted and opened my arm running to them. They froze.

“____-ah!” Jaeyong shouted and hugged me happily.

“Aigoo~ I really miss you” Nain said and hugged me.

“Miss me? I just left 2 days ago” I said and giggled.

“And what bring you here?” Gyurim asked while hugging me.

“Umm… work” I said and broke away from them.

“Work?” Gyurim raised an eyebrow.

“So, how you guys doing?” I asked.

“Nothing special” Hyemi said and sat down.

“I guess you’ll debut soon. Hwaiting!” I smiled.

“You just left. Don’t try to cheer us” Gyurim said.

“Arasseo” I nodded.

“Yah, you haven’t answered my question yet” Gyurim snapped.

“What? What did you ask me?” I acted like I don’t know and grinned. Everyone gave me a glare.

“What is your work? Who are you working for? And-” Hyemi had been cut off.

“Beautiful my girl~ oh oh girl~ oh oh girl~” my phone rang, everyone looked surprise *thanks god* I picked it up.

“Yoboseyo?”

“____-ah! Where are you? Manager hyung is looking for you” Yoseob voice came from the other line.

“Oh really? I’ll be there in a minute” I hung up.

“So-” Nain was about to ask me.

“My boss is looking for me. I gotta go now, unnie. See you later” I said and quickly left to Jiyong office.

I opened the door and saw Jiyong inside.

“Annyeong haseyo, Jiyong-ssi” I bowed.

“Oh ____-ah, there you are”

“Yoseob said you’re looking for me”

“Nae, have a seat, ____” I sat down as he said.

“As you already know that B2ST has three managers including me. Joonkun is a little busy with umm… you know his girlfriend” Jiyong chuckled.

“Oh… hehe… ne” I smiley nodded.

“And the other one left couldn’t handle all the B2ST’s schedule due to my presence with Hongnim tomorrow at Japan and~~~~~~” I listened to him quietly *blah blah blah* without paying my attention.

“So you gonna take care of B2ST’s schedule for a few weeks instead of me” he finished.

“Oh… ne… wait-WHAT!? Me?” I widened my eyes *tell me you’re lying!*

“Yes, for this short period” he smiled.

“But-but I’m just their assistant”

“We’re in a hurry. So we just put you in. you had studied management, hadn’t you?” he asked in serious expression. I nod.

“Well then, I guess you can handle it. And there will be a driver instead of me. Congratulation for being B2ST’s manager for a short period” he chuckled.

“N-ne. Kamsahamnida” I smiled awfully and bowed.

“Oh. And do I get the double salary? Hehe just kidding”

_____________________________________________________________________

Ta-Da! Another update for everyone ^___^V