my usual life

Irreplaceable Love

”____-ah! Wake up!”

 

 

“mmmmmmm……..” I groaned and pull blanket to cover my head.

“Yah! It’s 6:30am already! Wake up or you’ll late for your work!”

I groaned again *what an annoying friend! Wait! Work? OMG! I almost forgot my work! Thanks Sumi* I automatically wake up, run into bathroom and do my morning routine as fast as possible. As I finish dressed up, I grab my bag and run to the door. Suddenly, someone open the door and bump into my head. *aigoo~ my head T_T*

“____-ah, gwanchana? Mianhae~”

It was Sujing who open the door. I rub my head looking at her.

“Do I look like I’m okay?” I pouted and look at a plastic bag she’s carry.

“I bought you breakfast” she said with a smile and lift up the plastic bag.

“Why don’t just cook, unnie? Don’t waste lots of money ok? Anyway, thanks, I gotta go now, bye~” I grab the plastic bag and run into the elevator in hurricane speed.

“Bye~ see you at Cube…” she said as the elevator closing.

 

15 minute later

As I take a step into the mini-mart

“____! There you are! How many times do I have to tell you not to come late! I told you to be on time, you should respect other employer! They always wait for you to substitute them. You should have…………..”

Yeah, a big polar bear (owner of mini-mart) is standing in front of counter yelling at me. *Whoa! Polar bear can talk?* I asked myself.

“I’m sorry, miss Kim. I won’t late again” I bowed.

“I’ve been heard your promise……” *Blah Blah Blah~* I walked pass the Polar bear without looking at her.

“____-ah, why are you late again?”

As I walked into staff room, I hear somebody asking an annoying question. It was Jinsung who always tried to get attention from me.

“It’s none of your business” I replied with annoying voice.

“I just worry and I don’t want to hear Miss Kim always yell at you like that”

I glance at him *worry? Sweet huh? But sorry, you’re not my type*

“I’m always fine” I give him a small smile and went to work. I knew he’s dying of happiness now.

 

1:00pm

I get out from mini-mart and walking to bus station *Finally, work time over. I have no idea why I having a job like this!? I mean, come on, I’m going to graduate from Management & Business in university! But why I work in this little mini-mart? Hmmm….* after a long thinking I reached bus station. I jump in and find a seat. As I’m looking out through the mirror...

“Can I sit here?” It’s him again.

“…… ok….” I said without looking at him.

“Ummm…. So…… tomorrow, would you like to-”

“I’m busy” I cut him off.

“So, what about next-”

“As you know, I never free!” I cut his sentence again.

“I don’t get it. Why you want to be a st-” he stop his line because he saw me give him a glare.

*oh god! I don’t like who keep asking me ton of questions like this* I look through the mirror again.

“I don’t get it too, why you keep bothering me with these questions” Finally, I have shut his mouth.

When the bus arrived at station, I get off and walk to my apartment building. I heard someone running behind me *oh please, don’t tell me it’s him again* he blocked my way and gasp.

“____-ah, do you…… ever……..like me?” I saw he blush *cute*

“Why are you asking me this?”

“Because…… because I like you” he said and look to the ground. *aigoo~ is this confession?* I’m staring at him which cause him more blushing. *what should I say? Umm… sorry, you not my type or I don’t like you? Ottokae!?*

“I… I think we…….are friend~” I replied with an awkward smile, of course I never wanted to hurt anyone in this world but it’s true that I don’t like him the same way he likes me.

“…………………..” he keep quiet and staring at me like a statue.

“I think I gotta go now, bye~” I run to my apartment building as fast as possible.

As I entered elevator, I take a deep breath *am I breaking someone heart? I didn’t mean it, I’m sorry Jinsung*

I unlock the door and went inside my apartment. Sumi is the only one who left at home. I guess Sujing is at Cube right now.

Right, Sumi is from province, she grow up in un-well-profit family, it’s been really hard for her to continue her education till university. She doesn’t have a big dream like me and Yuki, she only wish she could finish university and find a job with well salary. Sujing came from China, she grow up in a rich family. She’s the one who help me become a trainee. These two girls are older than me. We all study the same major, that’s why we know each other.

“Aren’t you going to Cube?” Sumi ask me as I entered the living room.

“Of course I go. But I’m thinking about taking some pancake with me” I said and grinned. *pancake is my husband LOL* even most people only prefer it as their breakfast, I always have them anytime I want.

“Left some for me”

“I will” I chuckled and went to cook some pancake.

After I finished cooking, I packed some into a box for me and Sujing and left the rest for Sumi then I took a quick shower and get change. *aigoo~ it’s almost 2pm already! I might late again* I’m in hurricane speed again, hoping not too late for training class.

 

[Sujing’s POV]

 

*____ is late again~* I’m thinking as I’ve been waiting for her for 30minutes in Dancing room. ____ is my close friend in university, she the cutest and youngest here. She generous and honest but she never show off how she feel. Well, I admitted that she prettier than me and more talented than me. It’s really hard to read her mind, nobody ever be able to read through her mind. Since I’ve know her, I never see she fall for a boy yet. Sometimes she admires about handsome boy too, but she always rejected their love. Sometimes she makes me think that she loves girl (?) but of course, she loves boy. Most of her friends said her heart is made from stone, never melted because of boy.

“Sujing-ah, where’s ____?” someone interrupt my thought. I turn my head over, it was Hyemi, another trainee.

“I don’t know. She might late again” I shrugged as I said.

Suddenly, I heard someone is bump into the door.

“OW!” No doubt, it must be ____, she always bump into something or someone. Clumsy girl.

“Aigoo~” ____’s rubbing her forehead. I can’t hold my laugh.

“____-ah, stop being clumsy or your forehead will turn flat like an alien” Hyemi said and burst into a laugh. ____ is staring at her and pout.

“I always try not being clumsy, you know” ____ said and using her puppy eyes to make her look pitiful. I pat her head.

“Here kitty kitty” as I finished my sentence, Hyemi’s burst into a laugh again.

A few trainees walk in and saw Hyemi is laughing to the dead and ____ is act like she want to cry (but of course ____ won’t cry easily).

“OMO, Hyemi is bullying ____ again” Na-in said.

“I didn’t” Hyemi mumbled.

“Come on ____-ah, I’ll buy you some cake after the break” Jaeyong said with a warm smile.

“Gomawo, unnie!” ____ quickly run to Jaeyong and hug her. Jaeyong is the oldest among us.

“Hey, did you guy hear b2st is back?” Gyurim asked us with exciting expression.

“b2st? back from what?” ____ said with a curious look. Everyone is staring at her except me. ____ doesn’t know much about BEAST, she only knows that BEAST has 6 members, she doesn’t even know their name.  ____’s male idol is Big Bang and 2PM. Since she was focus on her study too much, she didn’t care about the other idols.

“Yah! It’s BEAST! They’re back from their oversea concert!” Hyemi clarified. Everyone nodded except me and ____.

“You should educate more about the other idol and try to remember their member too” Gyurim added.

“So what? It’s none of my business” ____-ah, when will you stop say IT’S NONE OF ANYONE BUSINESS. This time everyone even me are staring at her.

“Are you serious? It’s mean you can see them in here almost everyday while they coming to practice” Gyurim try to explained with her cheer voice.

“OMG! I miss Junhyung oppa!” Nain said and jump with daydreaming.

“YEAH! Me too” Gyurim shouted, then jumping with Nain. Hyemi, ____ and I’ve been here for 2 months but we haven’t met them yet. We’ve only met G.NA and 4minute. But now 4minute is leaving to Japan already.

“Oh…….” _____ said with I DON’T CARE look. I just smile and take a bottle of water and drink.

Then someone open the door and walk in.

“Annyong haseyo song seng nim!” ____ said with a loud tune which is make the other girls who crazy about Junhyung stop jumping.

“Hello girls! Ok, today we’ll have separate training, which is mean some of you are practice in here and the other have to practice their voice in the other room. After the break, you will exchange the practice.” Our dancing teacher said.

“Nae!” everybody said at the same time.

“So….. ____, Jaeyong and Hyemi is going to practice their voice now, and the rest of you are stay here with me”

“Arasseoyo, song seng nim!” ____ said with loud tune again and leave with Jaeyong and Hyemi.

 

[Your POV]

 

As I enter the vocal practice room, Hyemi said

“I wish we’re here to record our FIRST mini-album now” she said and laugh.

“In your dream!” Jaeyong said as she sits down on the couch.

“Yeah unnie, don’t you remember why you were eliminate from JYP Ent? Park Ji Yong said your voice is still low.” I said and rest my back on couch.

“Yeah, Park Ji Yong always find highs quality of voice.” Hyemi said with a sad look.

Actually, I was eliminate because I didn’t respect the practice time. I let out a big sign.

Vocal teacher entered the room with a bunch of papers. She hands it to us.

“Here you go, choose a lyric and enter the recording room now”

I saw lyric I’ll be back off so you can live better, *this one is easy to sing* I thought to myself and I quickly grab it. Hyemi gives me a fake dead glance and I stuck out my tongue at her. I know she want this song because it has one of BEAST member’s rap part *it’s not like he’s here to sing with you!* I thought to myself again without telling her. Jaeyong chuckle and keep finding a lyric. I read the lyric all over and try to sing in silent.

“I’ll take this one” Hyemi said as she lift up a lyric with huge grin *Change? GOD! She must really crazy about that BEAST member er….Junghyun? Junhyung?*

Supa Solo!” Jaeyong said and lift up her paper too.

“Good choice, unnie!” I said and high-five with her.

“Ok, ready? ____-ssi, you go first.” Miss Park order *Umm… always feel like I’m a real idol in this room LOL*

 

a few hours later….

We keep practice and pause for some relaxing. We got through many different song, we also try some group song.

“Ok girls! It’s break time now! You girls can exchange to dancing class now” Miss Park said and smile with GET OUT! eyes contact.

“Good bye, Miss Park!” we said as we’re leaving.

On the way to dancing room, I run to hug Jaeyong from the back.

“What’s wrong, Dongsaeng?” Jaeyong asked.

“Cake~” I pouted at her.

“I want it too” Hyemi came in another side.

“Uh-ah! You bullied the maknae” Jaeyong rejected Hyemi.

“I didn’t~” Hyemi shake Jaeyong’s hand begging for a piece of cake.

“Yeah, Hyemi unnie didn’t bully me” I tried to convince Jaeyong. Jaeyong lift an eyebrow which is mean SURE? And I nod.

“Ok, let’s go have some cake at the café nearby” Jaeyong said.

“YAY!” Hyemi and I both shout and run to find Sujing, Gyurim and Nain, so we all can go together.

 

At café…

“Strawberry cheese cake!” I quickly order after the waiter asked.

“Me too!” Sujing said while the waiter note down my order.

“Me three!” Gyurim said and Hyemi is still looking through the menu.

“Me four!” Nain shouted. Jaeyong glared at her with embarrassing look. Hyemi lift her head up ready to order.

“Me fi-”

“Six pieces of Strawberry Cheese Cake, please” Hyemi haven’t finished her line because Jaeyong had cut her off.

“Would you like to order any drink?” waiter asked.

“Strawberry Smoothie!” I quickly ordered again.

“Ki-”

“Six glasses of Strawberry smoothie, thank you.” Jaeyong cut off Hyemi’s sentence again. The waiter quickly note down and gone.

“Unnie! I’m going to order Kiwi Smoothie!” Hyemi pouted at Jaeyong.

“YAH! I pay, not you” Jaeyong ignored Hyemi and look through her phone.

After we finished our cake and drink, we’re heading back to Cube. It’s almost 6pm, the sun is setting, the sky is turning into orange color and the groups of birds are flying through winter wind. It is January of course, still in winter season. I love winter the most. After we backed to Cube, we started practice and then went home. Sujing and me went home together as usual, Sumi is always prepare dinner for us because she back home before us.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

kekeke~ here's the first chapter. i think it might a little bit boring, but i just want to describe your usual daily activity.  this story take place earlier in january, so there will be lots of event to go on. hope you guy don't mind that i bring you back to the past hehe ^^