accidental...

Irreplaceable Love

“Oppa wake up. It’s time” you went to wake Kikwang up who had a busy schedule in the earlier morning.

“…………”

“Oppa, hurry up” you said and tried to dragged him up. He turned around to hug Hyunseung who slept beside him.

“Aish! How many times do I have to tell you not to play with your computer till late night?” you nagged.

“I don’t know……” Hyunseung mumbled *-“-?*

“Oppa, your mom is here”

“NE?” Kikwang sat up straight and looked around. He collapsed back as he only saw you sat next to him.

“Grrrrrrr”

 

10 minutes later…

You waited for Kikwang in living room while Doojoon and Dongwoon were watching TV.

“LEE KIKWANG!” you shouted.

“COMING!” he responded as he running in living room with his backpack. You got up and walked to the doorway.

“Let’s go” you said and opened the door.

“Wait! Where is my shoe?” Kikwang tried to find his shoes.

“____-ah. What about our lunch?” Dongwoon whined.

“I think chef Yoon can handle it”

“Yah. She’s busy. I’ll cook for you” Doojoon said.

“____ is better” Dongwoon replied without hesitated.

---------------------

 

At CUBE

You yawned and laid your back against the couch while your boys were practicing. A week had passed since you work as their substitute manager. You sighed and closed your eyes.

“Beautiful my girl~ oh oh girl~ oh oh girl~” your phone rang. You groaned and picked it up. Another show arrangement for BEAST.

“Aigoooo~” you whined and tried to take a nap.

“____-ah” you opened your eyes and saw Dongwoon stood in front of you.

“Ne?” you sat up straight.

“I’m hungry” he pouted.

“Oh…” you looked at your watch.

“Okay, practice time over” you said and got up.

“Let’s go to eat” you said and walked toward door.

“Yah! Wait for us” Junhyung yelled behind. You forgot they haven’t packed their stuff yet. You stopped and sat down next to the door. You feel tired and dazzle.

“Let’s go” Doojoon said and walked to you.

“____-ah, you okay?” he leaned his face down gazing at you. You nodded and got up.

“You look tired” Hyunseung said. He held your forearm and helped you get up.

“I’m fine” You mumbled and left with them.

“How long can you handle it?” Junhyung smirked. You gave him a glance.

“If you can’t handle it then go back to your mansion and enjoy your property. Your dad is already rich, you don’t have to work for this little money” he kept continue his sentence.

“Junhyung-ssi, would you please shut up?” you said with annoying expression. He blinked and nodded innocently.

“I don’t work to make money, I work to survive myself” you said and led them to elevator.

“____-ah. Where are you going?” Yoseob asked behind your back.

“Elevator” you said as your vision got blur.

“It’s over there” Yoseob said and grabbed your forearm.

“Huh?” you turned around and realized that you walked pass the elevator. You leaned your back against elevator’s wall as soon as you got in.

-------------------

 

“What’s this?” you said pointing to the dinner they had just order for you.

“It’s call food” Junhyung said. You wrinkled your mouth.

“Eat it or I’ll take it” Junhyung said and planning to take your dish. You held your dish tight and gave him a death glare.

“I thought Yoseob oppa is the eater monster among BEAST” you grumbled and ate your dinner. Everyone laughed. Yoseob pouted at you.

“You’re right. But I have no idea why Junhyung hyung keep bothering you like this” Yoseob grinned.

“mwo?” you asked and looked up.

“Yah! I’m not” Junhyung gave Yoseob a warning look.
“I wonder why he keeps disturb me like this too” you said playfully and giggled.

“What if I said I like to” Junhyung gave you a smirk. You gave him back a glare again.

“I know you’re annoying” you muttered and ate up.

“It’s because you always frown when you talk to me” Junhyung blurted.

“I’m not” you denied.

“You are. See? You frown again”

“I did not”

“Did too”

“Did not”

“Did too”

“DID NOT!”

“DID-”

“YAH! You two stop it!” Doojoon cut you two. You wrinkled your nose at Junhyung.

“Sorry, Doojoon oppa” you pouted at Doojoon.

“You always talk nice to hyung and dongsaeng” Junhyung grumbled.

“Junhyung-ssi, shut up and eat your dinner” you commanded.

 

After dinner, everyone went back into the car and the atmosphere turned into silent. You fell asleep without realize yourself. You head went to hit Junhyung shoulder.

“Yah” Junhyung waved his hand in front of your face.

“She’s asleep” Hyunseung said. Junhyung shrugged.

“Mmmm~ mom~” you groaned and wrapped your arms around Junhyung, hugged him tight. Hyunseung gave Junhyung a look and chuckled.

“Looks like Joker omma have found her baby” Hyunseung said and continued chuckle.

“I don’t give birth!” Junhyung yelled in whisper.

“Yah. Who is Joker baby?” Yoseob popped his head from the back seat.

“____” Hyunseung whispered to Yoseob.

“Aigoo~ Junhyung hyung, isn’t our baby pretty?” Yoseob asked playfully.

“Yah! Junhyungie is mine” Hyunseung smiled and lifted his eyebrow up and down at Junhyung.

“No, Junhyung hyung is mine. We’re Junseob couple. Hyung, tell Hyunseung hyung you’re mine” Yoseob puffed his cheek.

“Seobie. You have me already” Doojoon in.

“Yah! I’m definitely not gay!” Junhyung cut them off. Yoseob tossed himself back and laughed.

“Be quiet! ____ is sleeping” Junhyung whispered.

“You mean our kid?” Yoseob said innocently.

“Yoseob, shut up. I try to take a nap here” Kikwang muttered and continued to sleep. Junhyung poked your cheeks.

“Yaaahh~ you look like you’ve been poisoned”

 

As the car stopped in front of the dorm building.

“Finally~” Dujun stretched his body and jumped off.

“Ow~ my neck” Dongwoon whined at the back. Hyunseung yawned and got off.

“Hyung, a little help here?” Junhyung said and pointed to you who still laid your head on his shoulder, hugged him tight. Hyunseung shrugged and got back in.

“Ugh, she glued to you, Joker omma” Hyunseung said while tried to untie your arms from Junhyung.

“We shouldn’t wake her up” Doojoon said from outside the car.

“You. Carry her out” Hyunseung said and got off again.

“Me?” Junhyung exclaimed. Hyunseung nodded and headed into the building with other.

“Hyung! Wait!” Junhyung shouted.

“Aish! Why it has to be me?” Junhyung grumped while removed your hands and wrapped it around his shoulder. He then carried you out off car.

*god, why are you so heavy!* Junhyung carried you bridal style and followed the other member into elevator. Junhyung gasped for some air and looked up. Yoseob grinned.

“What?” Junhyung asked.

“Nothing” Yoseob giggled.

“She’s heavy” Junhyung said and let out another gasp.

“She’s thin, hyung” Yoseob said and chuckled.

“You wouldn’t say that if you were me”

Everyone split up to there bedroom as soon as they reached the dorm. Junhyung carried you to your room. As Junhyung was about to placed you on your bed, you woke up all of sudden.

“YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!” you yelled and squirmed. Junhyung lost his balance and you both fell on the bed. You shocked as you saw Junhyung who was on the top of you and his face was about an inch away from you chest. You both froze.

“Erm… Did I just interrupt you two?” you and Junhyung looked at where the voice came from. Hyunseung stood at the doorway, looking confuse. Yoseob appeared behind Hyunseung’s back. Yoseob’s jaw dropped.

“What are you doing?” Yoseob asked and started to grinned. Your mind went back and shoved Junhyung away, made him fell from you bed.

“Ouch!” Junhyung whined.

“I have no idea what were you two doing but you haven’t take off you shoes yet” Yoseob blushed. But he was right, your shoes was still on.

“Yah. Don’t disturb them” Hyunseung dragged Yoseob out. You were speechless and just watching those two left.

“You. Get out” you snapped at Junhyung who sat on the floor next to you. He got up and left. He then opened the door back and peeked his head in.

“Look. I swear I didn’t mean to-” Junhyung was tried to explain but he quickly closed the door as he saw a pillow that you threw fly toward him.

“Hyung, your cheeks are red” Yoseob poked Junhyung’s cheeks.

“I’m not!”

“You’re so naughty, hyung” Yoseob teased and giggled.

“Yah!”

________________________________________________________________

reader, is the story getting bored?

i'll try my best :D