ideal type

Irreplaceable Love

You were on your way to recording studio with your boy and their managers. You were done being their substitute manager.

“Annyeong haseyo” you firstly greeted the composers who were inside the recording studio.

The boys took their lyric and took turn to get record. You got a lyric paper. Yoseob was recording Cherish that person while the other and you were sitting on the couch. You read the lyric while listening to Yoseob’s recording.

“Whaaaa~ aigoo, so emotional. I think I’m going to melt because of his sweet voice kekeke” you smiley looked at Yoseob.

“You compliment Yoseob hyung?” Dongwoon grinned asking you. You thought a little and nodded.

“Yah, you like him?” Junhyung asked. You took a look at him and narrowed your eyes.

“Who told you to sit here?”

“Wae? It’s free seat”

“I know. It’s just that you’re danger to stay next to” you joked.

“Yah, you want me to on the floor?” he pointed to the floor.

“Perfect” you grinned.

“Yah, I just saw you two flirting yesterday” Doojoon said. Everyone in the room eyed to both of you immediately, including their managers and the composers.

“Doojoon oppa, seriously, we didn’t” you put on a serious expression.

“Jeongmal?” Kikwang asked.

“When I said it, I mean it” you snapped and looked at lyric.

“Yeah, she means it, because she likes Seobie” Junhyung said and giggled.

“I’m not” you stared at him.

“Then who do you like the most among us?” Dongwoon put on a huge smile.

“Eobsseoyo” you said looking at lyric.

“Yaaaaah~ that’s too honest” Kikwang whined.

“At least, there is someone you prefer” Hyunseung said. You shook your head.

Yoseob recording finished and went back. Dongwoon went in and recorded his part in Because of you. His part just a little at the the beginning of song.

“What a cheerful song~” you said and swayed your head along with the rhythm. Yoseob followed.

“You two are so childish” Hyunseung chuckled. You smiled and continued to sway your head watching Dongwoon. The song stopped and Dongwoon went back while the other members went it.

“Why did you get out, oppa?” you asked Dongwoon as he came to sit beside you.

“My part is already done” he smiled. Then the song play again and the other 5 in recording room started to sing their part. You quietly sing along.

Baby baby want you want you girl

Must be love

Oh oh oh oh yeah oh oh oh oh yeah

Baby want you want you girl

I must love you

Oh oh oh oh yeah oh oh oh oh yeah

“Yaaaaaa, I love this part” you exclaimed and started to move along with the rhythm. Dongwoon giggled and followed.

It’s because of you (girl)

You don’t know this (girl)

The more and more I look at you everyday I miss you even more, why am I like this?

What you call love (girl)

I didn’t know about (girl)

Now that I know I will confess, My girl

All you have to do is stay with me like you are doing now, Oh my shiny girl”

You sang Yoseob’s part with Dongwoon and imitated Yoseob. The other didn’t seem to notice what you two did at all.

Looking at the world through the glasses made up of you, everything in the world is pretty, so beautiful

Even though I am not the style that expresses it like this, these words come out unintentionally when I look at you

Huh huh my heart is hot, I think its roughly 100 degrees

My heart that continues to grow like a balloon about to pop, please take it

Junhyung rap part came along. Dongwoon tried to rap but he couldn't caught up with Junhyung and went out of his breath. You laughed and looked at Junhyung who was so into his world of rapping. You put a huge smile looking at them. Yoseob saw and waved his hand at you.

“Baby baby want you want you girl”

As this part came again, you lifted your hands up and waved in the air.

“Let’s pretend we’re at a concern” you said to Dongwoon. He nodded and dragged you to stand up. He held out his right hand and formed into a side of heart shape.

“Come on” he pouted. You blinked in confuse and lifted your left hand up and formed another side of heart and completed with Dongwoon.

“Baby baby want you want you girl

I must love you

Oh oh oh oh yeah oh oh oh oh yeah”

You both completely made a heart shape together. The other 5 saw what you did with Dongwoon. You laughed looking at them. Kikwang together with Yoseob suddenly repeated back your action, Hyunseung formed a heart shape alone while Doojoon waved his hand.

“Yah!” except for Junhyung who yelled pointing at you two. You couldn’t hear what Junhyung said but you know exactly what he said. Dongwoon laughed at Junhyung reaction. You giggled and backed to couch.

-------------

“I’ll take this one. And this one. Ooh and also with the radish soup. Ne, kamsahamnida… Oh wait, more soybean paste please kamsahamnida~”

Everyone were sitting in VIP room at a Korean restaurant as you ordered various dishes for them. As you finished ordering, you saw Junhyung stared at you.

“What is it?” you raised an eyebrow.

“You didn’t ask us what we want to eat” he nagged.

“I didn’t forbid you to order. Do I have to ask every time?” you asked.

“How could I order anything if you order quickly like that. I’ll take this and this one and that one too” he imitated you.

“Yah-”

“What? You‘re so independent. What kind of attitude is this?”

“Yo-you-you-” you were at a lose word.

“Yah manager hyung. Where did you find us an egoism assistant like that?” Junhyung turned to Jiyong.

“Uh… At CUBE” Jiyong answered shortly.

“Egoism? Yah Junhyung. When could you stop irritate me?”

“Yoseob hyung, can I borrow your ear plug?” Dongwoon asked Yoseob while you two were fighting.

“Wae?” Yoseob asked Dongwoon.

“I didn’t irritate you. I just said the true” Junhyung responded.

“I forgot mine at the dorm” Dongwoon said.

“I knew it. You dislike me since we first met. Do you want me to quit?” You asked him while Yoseob handed Dongwoon his ear plug.

“I-”

“It’s so noisy in here” Dongwoon cut Junhyung off. Then you realized that everyone were sit there with their boring expression listening to your war.

“Yaaah~ I’m sick of you both. Stop argue for a day that’d be a peaceful to the whole world” Doojoon grumbled.

“I won’t quit this position even if you want me to” you snapped at Junhyung and left to bathroom.

“Finally, battle is over” Hyunseung said leaning his head on the table.

“And the winner for this round is ____! YAY!” Yoseob cheered.

“Please give ____ a big round of applause” Kikwang clapped his hand.

“Yah. She already left to bathroom” Doojoon said.

“Oh, right. Then we should give a round of applause to the loser. Yong Junhyung” Kikwang continued clapping.

“YAH!” Junhyung yelled.

“Those two always like that?” Jiyong asked. Doojoon and Hyunseung nodded.

“Junhyung hyung, do you really dislike ____ being our assistant?” Dongwoon asked.

“I was just teasing her” Junhyung chuckled.

“Yes or No?” Kikwang asked.

“Of course, that’s mean No” Doojoon responded.

“He maybe likes it if she being his beloved” Hyunseung laughed.

“Yah hyung” Junhyung pushed Hyunseung’s shoulder.

“Chinchayo?” Kikwang’s eyes went wide.

“Yeah, because he miss dating” Yoseob giggled.

“Manager hyung, Didn’t you see there’s some kind of... a wolf here. Why did you hired us an assistant who is young and beautiful-”

“And y” Kikwang cut Doojoon off.

“I mean two wolfs” Doojoon restated.

“Yah~ you guy aren’t allowed to date” Jiyong reminded them.

“Absolutely” Doojoon said.

“Aigoo. I feel sorry for Junhyung hyung” Dongwoon joked. Junhyung gave him a look.

“But you guy could, if you want to. Secretly” Jiyong added.

“Eeeeh~ hyung, don’t teasing us” Doojoon giggled.

“She’s not my type” Junhyung denied.

“Ideal girl? Like Son dambi?” Hyunseung laughed.

“How could you said that, Junhyung. I always see you flirting her” Doojoon added.

“She’s 10 out of 10” Kikwang said and Dongwoon happily nodded.

“Yeeeaaah! 10 out of 10!” Yoseob sang and high-five with Kikwang.

“If she’s so perfect like this, then why don’t you guy take her” Junhyung said.

“Don’t worry hyung I won’t steal her from you, even if I want to” Kikwang laughed.

“YAH!” Junhyung threw a hanky on the table toward Kikwang.

“What took ____ so long?” Dongwoon said eyeing to the doorway.

“Yah. Don’t even think she get lost again” Doojoon warned Dongwoon before he went after you again.

 

[Your POV]

I left the bathroom and made my way back to where the boys were. As I walked pass the hallway, I spotted someone familiar. I paused staring at that person’s back.

*is it really him?* he walked toward the exit and left. I quickly ran to outside, peering around for him. But… he disappeared.

*it can’t be him. Maybe it just my imagination* I sighed and went back in.

_________________________________________________________________

I should have update earlier since it's weekend

mianhe :(