lie all around...

Irreplaceable Love

[Your POV]

“Unnieeeeeeee~ why you called me in rush?” I asked them as soon as I entered their practice room. Nain ran toward me and closed the door quickly. She dragged me into the middle of the room where the other were sitting there. I sat down with them.

“Hehe~ here” Hyemi handed me a box of chocolate.

“Wow~ is it for me? Aigoo~ thanks Hyemi unnie!” I gave Hyemi a big hug. She smiled awfully.

“What?” I raised an eyebrow and looked at the chocolate. I was about to rip the package when Hyemi stopped my hand.

“It’s for…”

“Ah~ I knew it!” I felt dismay and gave the chocolate back to Hyemi.

“Good. If you knew it then here, give this to Junhyung oppa” Nain pushed a chocolate bar to my hand.

“No. Give it to him yourself” I pushed it back to her.

“Please please ____-ah, just this time” Nain pleaded me with her horrible puppy eyes. Hyemi nodded and kept handed me the chocolate.

“Haha unnie stop it. Fine fine” I took the chocolate from them.

“And for who?” I asked checking the chocolate.

“Mine is for Junhyung oppa” Nain pointed to her chocolate. I nodded and turned to Hyemi. She began to grin.

“Yoseob” I went silent a little.

“It was suppose to be Junhyung too right?” I chuckled.

“She is capricious” Jaeyong said while tapping Hyemi’s head.

“And that’s for who?” I pointed to her hand that held a box of chocolate too. She handed to me and remained silent.

“That’s for Doojoon. And this for Junhyung oppa” Gyurim said and gave me her chocolate. I nodded and smiled mischievously toward Jaeyong.

“Doojoon oppa, Jaeyong unnie told me to give this to you and she said don’t forget to read the letter inside it. Ooh! What’s the letter said?” I pretended to read something on the chocolate and turned to Hyemi.

“I like you!” Hyemi and I said the same time and bursted out laughing.

“STOP!” Jaeyong slightly smacked my shoulder.

“Okay, I’ll bring all this to them, don’t worry. I have to go now unnie. I can’t leave them that long” I said and rushed toward the exit.

I walked back to B2ST practice room but I stopped when something suddenly appeared on my mind. I left the CUBE building and went to a sweet store nearby *WHOA~* my jaw dropped as soon as I got in. Since today is Valentine’s Day, this shop owner must have spent lots of money to decorate this shop. Every where is seen as Pink & Red. I felt like I was in some kinda LOVE world. Even most of chocolate was packed into pink and red box *ah~ the real world of love* I chuckled and walked through each raw to find the most suitable chocolate for my boy *ahem* I mean those boy. I spent like more than 15 minute already, still checking around because most of chocolate were all form in heart shape or stamped as LOVE *pft~* I decided to ask the salesclerk.

“Excuse me, ma’am. Is there some kind of chocolate which is suitable for my friends?” I meekly asked her.

“Oh ne. Here it is” she showed me the raw. I thanked her and searched for the common one. I took six bar of chocolate and went to the counter *wait* I went to grab ten more. I paid and went back to CUBE.

“S.Tiger oppa, I got you a chocolate” I gave him a chocolate bar as I opened the door and he was about to left. He thanked me and bowed a little.

“Haw oppa, this is for you and the rest are for prepix”

“Ah~ thanks ____-ah. You’re the best” he thumbed up.

“Hehe prepix daebak!” I thumbed up back and he left with S.Tiger. I turned back from the exit and found Yoseob and Dongwoon looked at me in clueless. I smiled and showed them another plastic bag of chocolate. I walked toward Doojoon first.

“Doojoon oppa, this is from Jaeyong unnie” I handed Doojoon a box of chocolate.

“Ah~ Lemonade’s Hyuk Jaeyong?” Doojoon asked while checking the box. I nodded. Oh, that’s right. Jaeyong, Gyurim, Nain and Hyemi are going to debut under the group name ‘Lemonade’ kekeke sound silly much.

“And this is mine” I handed him another one. He looked at me and grinned widely.

“Doojoon-ah” Jookun came in with Jiyong.

“Manager nim. This is for you and you and uh… where’s the other one? Okay, this is for you three manager” I gave them three chocolate bar and they thanked me. Doojoon packed his stuff and left with Jookun due to his commitment of MBC’s ‘All my love’.

“Do I get any of those? kekeke” Yoseob hopped to me and put on his gorgeous smile.

“Wait…” I checked through the plastic bag looking for the box from Hyemi.

“This one is mine and-” I handed him my chocolate first but then someone bursted the door in.

“____-ah!” Kikwang shouted out my name and ran up to me.

“Where is my chocolate? Doojoon hyung showed me a red box and he said you gave that to him” Kikwang pouted *-_- that’s from Jaeyong unnie*

“Ah~ that’s from Jaeyong unnie. Here, yours” I took a box out and handed to Kikwang. He happily took it with his candy eyes smile.

“No wait. Not that one” I grabbed it back and gave to Yoseob.

“It’s from Hyemi unnie. Lemonade’s Song Hyemi” Yoseob nodded in understanding.

“Meeee~” Kikwang whined.

“Kikwang-ah, packed your stuff. Hurry up” Jiyong said while I gave Kikwang my chocolate. He quickly grabbed it and took a look.

“Aigoo~ ____-ah, thank you so much” he beamed and approached me while opening his arm.

“Yah yah, no hug allow” I dodged and hid behind Yoseob’s back. Yoseob laughed.

“Yah! Do you want a slap?” Yoseob asked while shoving Kikwang away.

“Ah~ I’m sure ____ won’t slap me” I chuckled at Kikwang statement and pushed Yoseob into Kikwang embrace. I ran to Hyunseung and Dongwoon. The most mature good-looking member in B2ST.

“Kikwang hurry up” Jiyong urged Kikwang. Kikwang took his stuff and left with Jiyong.

“Dongwoon oppa, this is yours. And Hyunseung oppa. This is yours” I gave each of them a chocolate bar.

“Ah~ that’s not fair. Yoseob and Doojoon got two” Hyunseung grumped pointing toward Yoseob’s chocolate.

“Why it’s no fair? You’ll get another one from Jiyoon either” Yoseob playfully smiled at Hyunseung who was speechless. I snickered and looked for Junhyung who dozed off at the corner of practice room. I went closer and bent down on my knee next to him.

“Junhyungie~ your mom is here~” I cupped my mouth prevent myself not to laugh out loud. He suddenly opened his eyes and sat up straight which caused me to surprise and fell backward.

“What is it?” he asked while rubbing his face. I gaped staring at him *I thought you were sleeping*

“What?” he turned to me.

“Uh… hehe~ here’s your chocolate” I took out Nain’s chocolate.

“It’s from Lemonade’s Choi Nain” Junhyung nodded and took it.

“And this is from Lemonade’s Ahn Gyurim” he continuously nodded. I got up and went back to couch.

“Yah. Where’s yours?” Junhyung asked *geez~ I thought he didn’t ask for mine*

“You got two already. So I might give this to Dongwoon oppa or Hyunseung oppa” I smiled toward those two.

“Kekeke give it to me ____-ah. I’m the eye candy maknae” Dongwoon crept next to me.

“Mine is mine. She bought for me and that’s for me” Junhyung snatched my last chocolate bar from my hand *how could I say I want to eat it too~ aigoo, I should’ve buy more* I stared at him.

“____-ah, don’t dishearten him. He wants your chocolate sooooo bad” Hyunseung said and laughed with Yoseob.

-----------------

“I’ll go with Dongwoon to buy his school stuff” Hyunseung said while were standing in the hall way of a mall.

“You two go with ____, okay?” Hyunseung asked Yoseob and Junhyung.

“Andwae. I want to go with you too” Yoseob clung on Hyunseung arm and whispered something.

“Alright. Junhyungie, you go to the supermarket with ____ and help her carry those stuffs she bought. Well, we go now. See ya at the café” Hyunseung pointed to a café in the mall and left with those two. I sighed and walked to the supermarket. I paused when I sensed that Junhyung didn’t follow.

“Aren’t you coming?” I turned to ask him.

“Why me” he mumbled walking to me. Since I felt tired today, I better shut my mouth. Junhyung took a cart as we enter the supermarket. We were in silent, checking, taking the stuff we need as I preceded him from raw to raw. I stopped by the snack raw, planning to buy some snacks to fill up the fridge and cupboard for myself and my *ahem* those boys. I quietly chose them and put into cart without looking at it.

“____-ah” Junhyung suddenly called my name.

“Ne?” I put another package of potato chip into the cart and looked at him as he placed his elbow on the cart. He nodded his head toward somewhere. I raised my eyebrow and followed his sight. There was a couple, spouse with a kid. The husband carried their kid while his wife picked up a package of marshmallow. They played with their kid, giggling, embracing each other *aww~ full of happiness~* I flashed a smile and looked back at Junhyung who was deeply stared at them.

“Yaaaaah~ you jealous? Snap out of it, you naggy” I forgot myself and my hand went to push Junhyung’s head *OMONA! What did I do!* my both hands cupped my mouth in shock. He looked at me without a blink *aigoo~ sorry sorry! I’m sorry!* he let out a sighed and shook his head. He held out his right hand *NO~ don’t kill me!* I squeezed my eyes shut.

“…………” I opened my eyes to see Junhyung was only picked a tomato package behind my back.

“ehehe~” I flicked my bang and walked to the drink raw. As soon as I saw coke, I rolled my eyes around and lazily walked toward it.

“Coke-ah, your biggest fan in the universe is here” I giggled and looked back at Junhyung who came over with the gleam in his eyes.

“Yaaah~ papa is here” Junhyung started to take them into the cart.

“Oppa, don’t take too much. I saw there’s still some coke in the fridge. Yah, I wonder if your children will obsessed with coke like you or not” he glimpsed at me.

“I’d rather let my children obsessed with coke. Not milk” he laughed.

“You found that amusing? Eh~ I’d rather let my kid loves milk” I made a face.

“My children must prefer coke”

“No. Milk!” somehow I found no reason why we spat about this little topic.

“My children should LOVE coke”

“Aish~ oppa, we shouldn’t let our children drink a lot of energy drink like that. Milk is good for their health” I thumbed up with a huge smile.

“Yea. Your wife is right”

I paused and turned to look behind my back. An old lady was standing with a cart smiling at us.

“Grandma, what did you said?” I asked that old lady while Junhyung again placed his elbow on the cart and opened his mouth waiting for old lady’s answer.

“Just listen to your wife, mister. Kid should drink lots of milk or soy bean milk. It helps to strengthen their bone. Your wife is right, mister”

“………………..” I know this is a supermarket but I swore shriek fully filled the atmosphere right now.

“Uh… h-he’s no-”

“Here, we always spat about that little thing as usual. But I always agree with her at the end. Thanks grandma for the advice. My wife is a passive resister” I glared at Junhyung who was getting deeper and deeper in acting *Doojoon use to tell me you're a passive resister*

“Ne. I know she looks carefree. But deep down inside, she must really loves you” the grandma laughed and walked away leaving me goose-bump all over myself.

“Ne~ I know that too~” Junhyung said behind her back waving his hand a little. After that old lady disappeared, Junhyung went laugh out loud.

“Shall I suggest you to CUBE Hong nim as an actor like Doojoon and Kikwang? Yah~ you must be an expert” I and started to walk.

“Ah~ I just feel like it. People seem to believe us when we lie”

------------------

“Annyeong haseyo. Today we have a special offer to every couple who came into our café-” a waitress came to greet us as we walked into the café. I quickly cut her off.

“Aniyo. We here with our-”

“A special offer? What is it?” Junhyung tugged my hand backward.

“Each couple will get a cake free from our café” the waitress smiled toward us.

“Okay, we-”

“Our friends are already here waiting for us” I dragged Junhyung away from the waitress while giving her a forcefully smile.

“What are you doing? We almost get a free piece of cake” Junhyung muttered and looked back at the waitress.

“I know you not that hungry”

“____-ah!” Yoseob waved his hand from the corner. We went to them and sat down.

“Kekeke~ Noona!” Yoseob grinned and called the waitress.

“Ne. Would you like to order something else?” another waitress came. Yoseob shook his head and pointed at Junhyung and me.

“No. The couple is here. So can we have that free cake now?”

*-_- aish! chincha? what a day*

_____________________________________________________________________________

an update per week

that's all my best, readers :)