just a hug...

Irreplaceable Love

Next morning…

You woke up, still dazzle thinking about yesterday.

*aigoo~ what did I do yesterday? I shouldn’t have ignored them*

You ruffled your hair and groaned.

“What time is it? I have to make them breakfast”

You rubbed your eyes and got off the bed. You grabbed a towel and opened the door of your room. A sudden smell of delicious food flowed pass your sense. You blinked and looked around.

*no one awake yet, right?* you wrapped towel around your neck and walked to living room. Then you heard sound of cooking. You tiptoed toward kitchen and peeked your head in.

*am I dreaming or something?* you cupped your mouth prevented yourself from gasp out loud. You slightly smiled to yourself and continued to walk stealthily into kitchen. You quietly sat down at dining table.

“Doojoon hyung, can you pass me the plate?” Junhyung said as he was, now standing in front of stove, wearing apron, holding ladle and cooking. You tried to fight back your laugh.

*I’m not Doojoon*

“Yah hyung! Did you hear me?” he turned around and saw you tilted your head smiling at him. You giggled as he gasped in shock.

“Ne, I heard you” you nodded slowly. He turned back to cook without reply back to you. You took the plate on the dining table and walked toward him.

“Oppa, why did you wake up and make breakfast in this early morning?” you asked and handed him the plate.

“Last night, those maknae said you won’t make us any breakfast” he took the plate and placed it next to stove without looking at you.

*I’m not that selfish...* you felt awful and scratched the back of your neck.

“I’ll do it now” you took the ladle from Junhyung.

“Yah. It almost done” Junhyung said. You pouted looking down.

“You better go take shower” he said. You nodded and left.

-------------------

 

“OW! Hot hot hot!”

“Yah, slow down. Yoseob isn’t awake yet” Junhyung handed you a glass of juice.

“Arasseo” you smiled and ate another spoon of fried rice mixed with vegetable and meat that Junhyung just made. You chewed happily like a starving kid. Right, because you didn’t have your dinner last night.

“Aigoo~ DAEBAK!” you exclaimed. Junhyung smiled at you immediately.

“I-I mean, well… the season is right and... it's... well cook. I guess you could became an official chef” you quickly acting cool.

“____-ah”

“Ne?” you answered as you still eating.

“I’m sorry…” he said. You paused while the spoon still in your mouth. You slowly looked at him and turned back to your dish.

“I didn’t know your friends were mad” he continued. You shook your head.

“It wasn’t your fault” you quietly said.

“Mwo?”

“It wasn’t because of you. They were mad at me because I was hiding them that I work with you guy”

“And why did you call me insane?”

“I didn’t mean to… umm, there was a misunderstanding because of your stupid action”

“Misunderstand?”

“Someone thought we’re close to each other” you said and continued to eat.

“Aren’t we?” Junhyung asked. You turned to him.

“We are?” you lifted an eyebrow.

“Yes, we are” he placed his arm on your chair.

“Yah. I’m tired of warning you” you pointed to his face by your spoon.

“Then stop it” his evil smile appeared.

“Yah! You-” you was about to yelled as you saw Doojoon walked in.

“Uh… I didn’t mean to interrupt your moment. But it just that I’m hungry” Doojoon said and sat down.

“Morning oppa” you said.

“So… I guess everything is back to normal now since you two were flirting” Doojoon raised his eyebrow toward you.

“We’re not flirting” you narrowed your eyes.

“I think it a Yes” Junhyung chuckled.

“I should wake the other up before their dishes getting cold” you quickly left.

“You both are weird” Doojoon said.

 

[Your POV]

“Dongwoon oppa, breakfast is ready” I went to wake Dongwoon first.

“Neeee” he rubbed his eyes cutely and got up.

“Hyunseung oppa” I turned to Hyunseung.

“____-ah, no need to waste your time to wake him. He’s in the top 3 laziest to wake up. Even the alarm clock couldn’t wake him up either” Dongwoon said and left to bathroom. I giggled, looking at Hyunseung who was deeply in his dreamland. I left to wake Yoseob.

“Seobie-aaah~ wake up~” I leaned closer to his ear, whispered and chuckled.

“My teddy bear~” he mumbled. Suddenly, he wrapped his arm around my neck and pulled me to his embrace.

“WAA!” I screamed in shock. Thanks to my automatically fight against his hug. He groaned, still not let go of my neck and pull me into his embrace again.

“I’M NOT YOUR TEDDY! WAKE UP!” I yelled and accidentally…

----------

“I heard someone yelled” Doojoon said while I sat down.

“Yah, Seobie-ah. What’s wrong with your cheek” Junhyung said and poked Yoseob’s cheek.

“Ow!” Yoseob exclaimed and cupped his cheek.

“Wow! Where did you capture that red mark on your cheek, hyung?” Dongwoon sat down eyeing to Yoseob’s cheek. Yoseob didn’t reply and ate his breakfast.

“But why it looks like a palm print?” Junhyung said staring at Yoseob. Yoseob paused and rolled his eye to me. Doojoon, Junhyung and Dongwoon eyes followed. I smiled awfully.

“Hehe… I. Accidentally. Slapped. Him”

“….……..” Junhyung, Doojoon and Dongwoon looked at each other. They bursted out laughing after went silent for awhile. Yoseob embarrassed and looked down.

“Yah, what did you do to her?” Junhyung laughed and pushed Yoseob’s shoulder.

“I don’t know” Yoseob said and ate his breakfast. He seemed blushing.

“Did you touch her?” Junhyung asked and burst into laugh again.

“YAH!” I punched Junhyung’s shoulder.

“____-ah, why did you slap Yoseob hyung?” Dongwoon asked. I blinked.

“Hyung” Dongwoon turned to Yoseob. Yoseob puffed up his cheeks.

“My teddy bear. I thought I hug my teddy. But…” Yoseob shyly responded.

“And then you slapped Yoseob?” Doojoon asked me.

“That teddy bear was me” I awfully said.

“MWO?” Dongwoon exclaimed as Junhyung choked. They both widened their eyes, looking at Yoseob.

“Ohohoho~” Doojoon teased.

“Don’t be confusing. He wasn’t succeed” I made it clear to them.

“____-ah, jeongmal mianhae” Yoseob pouted.

“Arasseo. It just that I don’t hug stranger” I smiled.

“I am stranger?” Yoseob whined.

“No no. umm… I don’t hug men except my family”

“Nonsense” Junhyung shook his head.

“It’s none of your business” I snapped at him. He nodded.

“What we have this morning?” Hyunseung walked in. Then I smelled something.

“Who used my shampoo?” I sniffed and looked around. Hyunseung sat down next to Yoseob.

“It’s yours?” he said and ruffled his hair. I pouted and nodded.

“Oh, I though it was mine” he smiled in embarrassed. Kikwang walked in with his sleepy eyes and sat down opposite to Yoseob.

“Wow seobie! Why are you coloring your cheek? Eh, only one side?” Kikwang eyes glued to Yoseob cheek. Yoseob was speechless.

“Where? Let me see” Hyunseung held Yoseob’s chin and checked.

“Why is it looks like a palm print?” Kikwang asked none stop.

“It’s not a make-up” Doojoon giggled.

“Kikwang hyung, ____ colored that for Yoseob hyung” Dongwoon said and laugh along with Junhyung.

“Why ____ colored Yoseob’s cheek? Only one side?” Kikwang continued asking foolish question.

“Yah pabo! It means that ____ slapped Seobie” Junhyung replied.

“____ slap Yoseob?” Hyunseung exclaimed and laughed.

“Jeongmal? Wae?” Kikwang asked and laughed with Hyunseung.

“Seobie was trying to hug ____ while he’s asleep” Junhyung bursted into laugh again. Yoseob blushed.

“Whoa! You won’t slap me because I used your shampoo, right?” Hyunseung teased.

“If you guy keep babbling around like this, I’m sure I will slap everyone” I joked.

“Waeyo?” Kikwang asked again.

“Aish! eat your breakfast” Doojoon smacked Kikwang shoulder.

“Ow, why did you hit me?”

“Just eat your breakfast” Doojoon ordered.

“____-ah, you being unfair” Yoseob suddenly spoke up.

“Ne?” I was confuse.

”You hugged Junhyung hyung. Why can’t I?” Yoseob looked at Junhyung and grinned. I slowly turned to Junhyung. He stared at Yoseob.

“Pardon me?” I asked.

“Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, Seobie-ah. That night” Hyunseung said playfully.

“Yah hyung!” Junhyung shouted.

“That night?” I raised an eyebrow.

“Yeah, that night. You fell asleep on the way back to the dorm. And you hugged Junhyung whispering, omma~” Hyunseung imitated me and giggled. I gaped.

“Yah. She hugged me first. She didn’t even ask for my permission” Junhyung denied.

“Permission?” I stared at him.

“____-ah, you didn’t slap Junhyung hyung” Dongwoon said.

“That’s not fair. You’re partial to Junhyung hyung.” Yoseob pouted. Now it was my turn to speechless.

“Yah. Why you keep nagging like a kid?” Junhyung said to Yoseob.

“Yah. Don’t be jealous, seobie” Doojoon comforted.

“I’ve always good to you, ____-ah. Now you have to give me a hug as a punishment for what you’ve done” Yoseob said and got up.

“Uh, did you hear my phone rang? I heard my phone rangI then quickly fleed to my room.

________________________________________________________________________

hey you!

yeah you!

reader :D

come here and have a hug ^____^