it's your fault

Irreplaceable Love

“I didn’t mean to lie you, unnie. No, I didn’t lie. It was just I haven’t tell you yet”

“You were trying to hide it from us”

“It wasn't a right time to tell you, unnie. See how mad you are”

“Because you were hiding us that you’re B2ST’s assistant. PERSONAL assistant!”

“Unnie, that's just my work…”

“Did you quit training because you’re going to work as their assistant?”

“Why would I do that?”

“Who know. You said you can’t train anymore. You told us your dad forced you to quit. And now what? You were quit because you want to work with BEAST!”

“Unnie! I’m not!”

“Not what? Now you work with them. You even live with them. And you even close to JUNHYUNG!”

 

5 minutes ago…

“____-ah, don’t yell at him like that. He’s trying his best” Hyunseung giggled.

“I won’t saw my aegyo that easily” Junhyung said.

“Oh~ really~?” you asked sarcastically.

“Of course” he smiled a little and ruffled your hair.

“Touch me, you’re dead” you slapped his hand away. He chuckled.

“Why? Are you a poison or a mine?” he asked innocently and approached you. You were shock as his hands cupped your cheeks and made your face turned to face him.

“Yah! What’s the matter with you!?” you yelled, shoving Junhyung away. He laughed.

“Yaaaaah~ can you see us here? We’re not invisible” Doojoon said.

“Haha look. You blush” Junhyung pointed to your cheeks.

“Stop teasing me like that!” you half yelled at him.

“Eh… hi there, noona” a sudden greeted from Dongwoon. You paused and looked at the exit.

“UNNIE!” you exclaimed as you saw Gyurim held the doorknob standing at the doorway with Hyemi, Nain and Jaeyong behind her. They exactly saw what Junhyung did to you.

“Annyeong haseyo!” Yoseob loudly greeted.

“Annyeong lady” Doojoon waved his hand a little.

“Hey~” that’s all Junhyung said. Let just say he’s too cool.

“Umm… we’re sorry to interrupt you guy. But can we talk to ____?” Jaeyong said calmly and smiled. Gyurim didn’t bother to blink stared at you.

“Oh, we’re free now. Take your time” Doojoon politely replied.

*I knew this will happen! Oettoekhae!* you took a deep breath and walked toward them.

“Unnie” you stated in low voice.

“____-ah, hurry and come back, ara? I’m hungry~” Junhyung teased you with his aegyo plus seduce sound.

*aish! i'm going to kill you, Junhyung!* Gyurim wrinkled her eyebrow as she heard what Junhyung said. She dumbfounded looking at you.

“Unnie, I can explain”

 

Now…

A tight conversation between you and Gyurim become quiet as you were speechless. You never thought Gyurim could really get furious like this.

“Speechless? No more explaination? Or excuse?” Gyurim smirked in victory.

“Gyurim, that’s enough” Jaeyong stopped Gyurim.

“Unnie, I’m not close to Junhyung” you said to Gyurim.

“Don’t try to deny it, ____-ah. I saw what he did to you. He was almost kiss you” you were surprise about what Gyurim said. You gave her a confuse look.

“Kiss?” you asked.

“G-geu rae. I saw he-he cupped your cheeks an-and…” Gyurim stuttered. You looked away, tried to hold your laugh.

*you jealous? seriously, you love him?* you then broke into a mischievous smile.

“Gyurim unnie, do you love him?” you snapped at her. She widened her eyes a little. Hyemi and Nain gasped out loud.

“Jeongmal?” Nain exclaimed. Gyurim was at a lose word.

*finally, battle’s over* you sighed in relief.

“Yah! I just… I just like him… the same as you” Gyurim responded.

“Just admit it, unnie” Hyemi said.

“Hehe unnie, admit it. It’s not a big problem at all” you giggled.

“Yah, we’re talking about you right now. Not me” Gyurim was successfully rescued herself.

“Uh unnie. Calm down, okay? Listen to me. I didn’t even know that I was apply for BEAST’s personal assistant. Actually, what I had expected was to take care of six cutely kids-” you hadn’t finished your statement yet as Hyemi and Nain burst out laughing. Gyurim gave them a glare.

“Go on” Gyurim said.

“Unnie, you’re all knew that if I couldn’t find a steady job, my dad would drag me back. I had no choice” you pouted. Gyurim gave you an unbelief look.

“Unnie, trust me. I’m not that CLOSE to Junhyung. They’re all did the same to me” you smiled.

“MWO?” Hyemi exclaimed.

“I mean they’re all friendly to me. To everyone” I blinked and nodded, waiting for their response. Hyemi nodded.

“I don’t care at all. But she does” Jaeyong said and pointed to Gyurim.

“It’s because Gyurim unnie is jealous” Hyemi blurted.

“YAH!” Gyurim slightly slapped Hyemi’s shoulder.

“____-ah, since you’re their assistant, I’m sure you got their number” Nain grinned.

“So…?” I slowly nodded.

“I want Junhyung’s number” Nain raised her eyebrow up and down.

“Why?” you asked.

“Come on, ____-ah” Nain swung your arm.

“Yah, stop bothering her. You wouldn’t dare to call him either” Jaeyong reproached Nain.

“What about prank call” Nain grinned.

“YAH unnie! Definitely NO! that’s NO NO NO! He HATE prank call!” you yelled which made Nain surprise.

“Yah! You said you’re NOT that CLOSE to Junhyung” Gyurim put on a serious expression.

“But I live with them. I know all” you said in confident and forgot about Gyurim’s envy. You sighed as you saw she stared at you.

“Unnie, I’m their assistant. It’s nothing more than that” you tried all your best to convince her. She nodded slowly.

“Ara” Gyurim said.

“Don’t worry unnie. Since you’re going to debut soon, I’m sure you will have a plenty of time stay next to Junhyung” you grinned and raised eyebrow up and down. Gyurim blushed.

“Yah! Stop it! I don’t love him”

“Oooooh… suuuuure?” you teased.

“Girls! Break time’s over, and now-” their manager walked in.

“Annyeong haseyo” you bowed as you saw him.

“Oh hey, ____-ssi” he responded. You were a little bit surprise.

*how did he know me?*

“Your boys are looking for you” he continued

*again?* you sighed.

“Ne. I know. Thanks for telling me” you bowed a little.

“I guess they couldn’t breakaway from you within a minute” Jaeyong teased which made Gyurim turned into a bad mood again.

“Just go to your boys. They need you” Gyurim mocked you.

“Gyurim unnie, just trust me” you quietly said.

“Why I have to care then? I’m nothing relate to them” she ignored you and turned to couch.

“So… is everything alright now?” you unhappily said in weak tone. Hyemi placed her hand on your shoulder and nodded.

“Go back to your work now” Jaeyong smiled. You nodded.

“Bye unnie”

You left and slowly walked back to B2ST. You bit your lip, tried not to yell out. You entered the room with upset plus disappointed expression.

“So how was your conversation with your friends?” Junhyung asked.

“What do you mean?” you asked back.

“Junhyung hyung said your friends were some kinda… mad?” Dongwoon said.

“Uh… yea. And how did you know?” you were dumbfounded again.

“____-ah, you didn’t tell them you work with us, did you” Yoseob asked you. All you did, just blinked and gaped.

“I knew they must be jealous of you” Junhyung smirked.

“Look, I don’t understand what you all mean” you said.

“Junhyung said that your friends are mad at you about your position as our personal assistant” Hyunseung finally made it clear to you.

“Did they scold you? Aigoo~ I’m sorry” Junhyung teased you again and made you turn into anger.

“They’re not that kind of person. And IT WAS ALL BECAUSE OF YOU!” you yelled at Junhyung. Everyone turned into silent.

“Because of me?” Junhyung acted innocent. And yes, he was innocent.

“Were you played a trick on me?” you angrily said.

“Trick what?” Junhyung looked more confuse.

“Aish! This is insane!” you shouted.

“Yah. What you mean?” Junhyung asked.

“You’re insane!” you didn’t say that on purpose as it was because you were angry. You walked toward the exit then Junhyung immediately grabbed your wrist and turned you to face him.

“Yah, I’m insane?” Junhyung frowned.

“Stay away from me. I’d very thankful” you released your wrist and left.

 

[Yoseob’s POV]

“Yah yah! What was that? Isn’t she overreacted?” Junhyung asked pointed to the door. Everyone rolled eyes to each other.

“I think maybe because you were being too interactive to her lately” Hyunseung said.

“That’s the reason?” Junhyung raised his eyebrow.

“Maybe she got too much pressure from her friends” I just told him what I thought.

“Hyung, I don’t understand what were you two argue about” Kikwang asked Junhyung.

“Pabo, pack your stuff. We’re leaving now” Doojoon said. Kikwang pouted.

____ wasn’t there as we got in our car.

“Yah, where is ____?” Doojoon asked everyone and looked around.

“Oh no! Did she runaway?” Kikwang shocked.

“That’s impossible” Hyunseung shook his head.

“I’ll call her” I said and took out my phone dialing her number.

Yoseob” she answered.

“Yea. And where are you? We’re going to have dinner”

Oh… then, you guy go have your dinner

“What about you? Aren’t you going to have your dinner?”

No… I’ll be back to the dorm

“Then, we can brought you dinner”

No… no need to. Thanks you” she then hung up. Everyone waited with question mark.

“She’s… back to the dorm”

“Has she had dinner yet?” Dongwoon questioned.

“No” I shook my head.

“Shall we-”

“She said no need to brought her dinner” I cut Doojoon off.

“Ahhh~ I guess she’s really angry now” Hyunseung said and rested his back against the seat.

“What did I do wrong?” Junhyung asked.

“Yaaah~ let’s just forget about it” Doojoon smiled.

----------

We back to the dorm after had our dinner.

“____-ah, we’re back” I cheerfully said.

“Where is she?” Kikwang asked as we didn’t see her in living room or kitchen. I headed to her room and knocked on the door.

“____-ah, are you there?” she opened the door.

“Ne?”

“Did you have dinner yet?” I smiled. She went silent.

“Ne...” she responded after a while.

“____-ah, do you want to watch a movie with us?” Dongwoon came over.

“Yeah right. Since we’re free tomorrow morning, let’s watch movie together” I added.

“Umm… No. I’m tired. I want to sleep”

“Oh… Alright then. Goodnight” I sadly said.

“Goodnight” Dongwoon said. She then closed the door. Dongwoon and I looked at each other as she didn’t responded back to us. We went back to living room.

“So…?” Hyunseung lifted his eyebrow. I sighed and shook my head.

“Aigoooo~” Kikwang whined.

“She seems so down” Dongwoon said.

“Let’s leave her alone for a while” Doojoon said while playing the DVD.

“What about our breakfast tomorrow?” I pouted.

“It’s all your fault, hyung” Kikwang said to Junhyung.

“My fault? I haven’t done anything wrong”

_________________________________________________________________________

b2st's first album is already released!

did you guy listening to their songs yet?

it's awesom XD