beginning of work...

Irreplaceable Love

 “Okay, here is your salary for this month”

“Thank you, miss Kim” I bowed and left her little office. I went to take my stuff in staff room.

“____-ah, are you really going to leave?” Jinsung asked sadly.

“Yes” I left staff room and he followed.

“____-ah~”

“Goodbye~” I waved my hand at him and left *please, don’t pass out because I’m leaving, okay?* I went back to my apartment and pack my stuff *waaa~ there’s a lot of stuff I need* I finished pack my two luggages and left. I went to say goodbye to my neighbour and the apartment’s owner.

 

In Cube…

I’m sitting in Jiyong’s office with my luggages. Then he came in.

“____-ssi, you’re here” he smiled.

“Whoa, you got lots of stuff” he chuckled when he saw my two luggages.

“Well, are you ready to meet your boys?”

“Nae” I smiled.

“Okay, let’s go but leave your luggage here. We’ll back to it later” he said and left the room, I followed.

"Jiyong-ah!" a girl shouted out Jiyong name. Jiyong turned to her. so do i. and there's not only one girl.

"Hello there~" they greeted me.

"Oh, annyeong haseyo" i bowed. sure is they're older then me.

"___-ssi, meet your coordinators" Jiyong introduced them to me *wait wait! slow down. i don't remember their name that quickly!*

"Okay, so all in all, we're in the same work" i said. they are another assistant, stylist and accessory staff.

"Sure" jiyong said and we continued to walk.

"So... jiyong-ssi, where do they live?" i asked.

"Them? they live in there place of course"

"they don't live with... umm... i mean... umm like me?"

"Oh... you're little bit different. Are you sure you can live with them?" he asked.

"Why not?"

"Okay... you can't change your mind then"

"Nae" i nodded.

We walked in the hall way *where are they? Why we heading to my practice room?* I thought to myself and followed quietly.

*Marshmallow~ Marshmallow~ it’s so sweet* my phone rang.

“Take your time” Jiyong smiled at me and kept walking. I smiled back and picked up my phone.

Hello?” I kept follow behind Jiyong without notice where are we heading to.

“____ my daughter” it’s my dad.

“Hello dad” I keep follow Jiyong.

“So, how’s your choice?”

“Dad, I told you I’ll stay. I got a job now”

“What kind of job is it?”

“An assistant” then I saw Jiyong entered a room.

“Dad, I gotta go now”

“Assistant?”

“Yes, dad. Look dad, I really have to go now. Goodbye dad. I love you” I said while standing in front of the door.

“Okay, take care yourself then. Dad loves you too” then he hung up.

*this room is familiar* i thought and opened the door.

“____-ssi, meet your boys” I heard Jiyong said. I looked at my side while my hand was still on the doorknob.

*O.O!* i gasped and quickly closed the door, left myself outside the room with shock.

*where am i? and they are...? no no no that can't be real~ i must be dreaming* i take a look at my right.

"but that's my practice room" i murmured. My hand still on the doorknob. Suddenly, someone open the door.

"____-ssi, did you forget something?" Jiyong asked. I shook my head *i did forget to ask who they are*

"Okay, come in then"

I took a few steps slowly and peeked in. They just got the same expression as me.

“Here she is. Your new personal assistant. ____-ssi say hello to your kids” Jiyong said.

“These kids are big” I mumbled but everyone heard it.

“Alright boys, pack your things. we’re going to have dinner outside tonight” Jiyong said. Jiyong left the room and I followed.

“____-ssi, stay and get to know each other. I’ll take care of your luggages” he said and gone. We standstill in one place, eyes rolled at each other.

“Ummm… Please don’t think of me as a stranger. I’m your assistant. So. Just. Be yourself.” I broke the silent.

“____-ssi! I’m glad to have you as our assistant. Oh! personal assistant. And you already know my name right? Yang Yoseob” Yoseob greeted me like a little kid. I smiley nodded.

“Yoon Doojoon. Leader of BEAST” Doojoon suddenly bowed.

“Oh. nae” I quickly bowed back to him.

“Hello, ____-ssi” Hyunseung smiled and waved his hand a little.

“Annyeong Hyu…” I couldn’t remember his name.

“Hyunseung. Jang Hyunseung” he smiled.

“Oh, hehe. Annyeong Hyunseung-ssi”

“I’m Son Dongwoon. We met before, right?” Dongwoon greeted me with a huge smile.

“Nae-” i've been cut off.

“Annyeong haseyo. I’m Lee Kikwang” he came over and greeted me with his puppy eyes *it’s him. The guy with no shirt on*

“You can call me Kiki or Kwanggie. And how are you? you're ___ right? Your-”

"Yah! Don't try to act cute" Yosoeb ran to Kikwang and stop him. I just put on an awful smile.

“Yong Junhyung, BEAST’s vice-leader” he smirked.

"Oh... Yongjun...?" i mumbled.

"YONG JUNHYUNG" he emphasize d.

“Finally, we can have your delicious pancake again” Kikwang grinned *yeah, you're too friendly*

“YAY!” Dongwoon jumped.

“I can’t believe you’re our assistant” Yoseob said and ran to me, I stepped backward.

“Geu rae, I can’t believe it either” I smiled in awkward.

“Why manager hyung hire a kid like you to be our assistant” Junhyung said and sat himself on couch. I stared at him *excuse me!?*

“First of all, I’m not a KID. I was hire because I have ability and attitude to be your assistant” I responsed in confident.

“You said you were leaving” Junhyung snapped. I’m speechless.

“Aigoo~ I thought I’ll never have your pancake again” Dongwoon pouted *cute little prince*

“Yeah, me too” Kikwang put on his puppy eyes *ow, seriously, are you guy younger than me?*

“Glad to have you back” Hyunseung smiled and walked toward me.

"pardon me?"

“____-ssi, you quit training, didn’t you” Doojoon asked.

“How did you guy know that I quit?” I wrinkled my eyebrow.

“Junhyung told us” Doojoon pointed to Junhyung. I looked at him and he looked away.

“What? I just tell them that they can’t have your pancake anymore” Junhyung stood up and walked toward the door.

“But now we can have it anytime, right?” Yoseob said and push my back heading to the door.

We left and went outside the Cube. A car stop outside waiting for us. I saw Junhyung already sat inside. I just followed them to the car. Doojoon opened the front door and went inside. He sat in front with Jiyong who drive the car. Yoseob, Kikwang and Dongwoon jumped into the back seat. I just stand there don’t know where is my seat. Suddenly, I feel a hand push my waist.

“Get in” I turned my head and saw Hyunseung smiled.

“Oh… umm… but…” I said and get in *am I suppose to sit here?* I sat in the middle seat with Junhyung and Hyunseung sat beside me.

“But what?” Hyunseung asked.

“I don’t like to sit in the middle” I said. Junhyung looked at me.

“Ok. Next time we’ll let you sit next to the window ok?” he smiled and I just nodded.

“Okay, let’s go” Jiyong said. We on the way to somewhere I don’t know.

“So what you guy want to have tonight?” Jiyong asked.

“Sushi!” I heard Dongwoon shouted.

“Anything” Doojoon said.

“SUSHI!” Dongwoon shouted again.

“I want lobster” Hyunseung said.

“Hyung, you already know i'm allergic to seafood” Kikwang grumbled and everyone start to argued, except Junhyung who just stared through the window.

“Do you guy always fight over the meal?” I asked. Jiyong chuckled and no one answer my question.

“Aish! Can you guy shut up!” Junhyung yelled to my ear and everyone shut up. I looked at him.

“So what will your guy have?” Jiyong asked.

“How about fast food? I want burger” I suggested and Junhyung turned to me.

“Ok~” I heard three boy behind me said.

“No one disagree?” Jiyong asked again.

"Anything~" Doojoon said it again.

“Okay, let’s have fast food”

“Good choice, rude kid” Junhyung smirked.

“YAH! My name is ____, not rude kid!” I said and gave him a glare.

“____-ssi, how old are you?” Hyunseung asked.

“I’m 19” I smiled.

“REALLY!?” I heard Yoseob and Kikwang exclaimed.

"Yeah... i guess i didn't lie" i nodded.

“Aigoo~ you’re younger than me?” Dongwoon pouted.

“When were you born, Dongwoon-ssi?” I asked.

“June 6th1991” he responsed.

“Oh, I’m 6 months younger then you. Do I look like I’m older than you?” I gave him a fake glare and giggled.

“Aniyo~ you look young and cute” he grinned. I blushed and turned my head back.

“Don’t look down on____-ssi, she's already finished her university” Jiyong said.

“WHAT?” everyone looked shock, I smiled in embarrassed.

“Senior ____-ssi!” Dongwoon said.

“Did you change your birth date to make you younger” Junhyung teased.

“I’m NOT!” I yelled and he giggle.

“Where are you from ____-ssi?” Hyunseung asked in curious.

“I’m from ____(your country)”

“You’re foreigner?” Doojoon exclaimed as everyone are in surprise. again.

“I thought you’re Korean” Doojoon said.

“Tell them about yourself, ____-ssi. Look like they’re lost” Jiyong said.

“Nae~ I’m from ____. As you all knew that i'm already finish my university. Also i'd been lectured my English since kindergarten” I had cut off by Kikwang.

“SINCE KINDERGARTEN!?” Kikwang shouted and everyone looked surprise again. too much surprise.

“Your English must be really good” Hyunseung said and smiled.

“____-ssi, teach me when you free” Dongwoon suggested in aegyo voice.

“Teach me too~” Yoseob said. I just nodded in smile.

“Yah yah yah! Let her continue.” Doojoon yelled. I giggled.

“My dad is a businessman and my mom... my mom...” I went silent, everyone listened carefully.

“She’s……passed away…” I said silently and looked down on my knees. All the memory about my mom appeared in my mind and caused my tear to fulfill my eyes. The atmosphere in car turned into silent.

“____-ssi, gwenchanayo?” Hyunseung said and tapped my shoulder *no no! you can't cry here!* I lifted my head up looking at him.

“I’m fine” I smiled and continued.

“I have one brother. He’s married 3 years ago and he has 1 son, my adorable nephew” I stared at nowhere and put on a huge smile.

---------

 

“Okay, we’re here” Jiyong said as we arrived at a fast food restaurant. It’s almost 8pm.

“Let order pizza” Yoseob suggested as we sat down.

“I want hamburger” Kikwang pouted.

“But I want hot-dog” Dongwoon acted out his aegyo again.

“Whatever~” Junhyung said and rest his back against the chair.

“No, I want double hamburger” Kikwang said as he look through the menu *here we go again* they started a fight again.

“Is it turn into a habit of you guy to fight over these things?” I asked while looking at those three kids.

“We even fight over the bathroom” Doojoon said. I widened my eyes and he giggled.

"And then they'd end up showering together" Hyunseung finished.

"WHAT?" i exclaimed.

“You’ll get use to it soon.” Hyunseung chuckled.

“Boys, stop fight over the menu” Jiyong walked in and sat down. The waiter come to take the order. The boys order different things and then change to order something else which make waiter dizzy. After a messy order, we receive our food and start to eat. Everyone dig in their food like a starving cat. I look at them with sympathy look *they must haven’t ate their breakfast and lunch* we finished our dinner and left at about 9pm *1 hour dinner?* we went back to our car.

“Get in” Hyunseung pushed me in while Junhyung wasn’t here yet.

“But Junhyung-ssi isn’t here yet” I said and pulled myself back.

“You want to sit next to window, do you” he smiled.

“But-” he pushed me in successfully, but he didn’t get in.

“Don’t you get in?” I asked.

“I don’t like to sit in the middle either” as he finished his line, I saw the other come. Everyone get into there seat as usual.

“Yah! That’s my seat” Junhyung said and pointed to me.

“GET IN” Hyunseung pushed him hardly.

“Hyung!” Junhyung yelled at Hyunseung as Hyunseung get in and closed the door.

“I forced her to sat in you seat” Hyunseung acting innocent even he admitted what he had done. Junhyung stared at him and pouted *ow! This is the first time I see this guy pouted! lol, kid* I chuckled, he turned at me.

“What? I didn’t know anything” I shrugged and looked away.