jealousy

Irreplaceable Love

Rain kept pouring from the dark sky, coldness was fading throughout the atmosphere. Junhyung wrapped his arm around your shoulder making you warm while waiting for the bus to arrive. You carelessly stared at the ground.

Slowly, the bus parked itself next to the station. Junhyung pushed you into the bus. There weren’t many people taking the bus at this late. You weakly walked to back seat while Junhyung followed behind. You sat down and rest your head on the windowpane. You remained silent, without any word, Junhyung just looked at you with concern.

As the bus reached its destination, you both got off and walked to Cube building. Junhyung took you to the recording room where he was an hour ago.

“Umm… let’s go home” he hesitated put away his work. You shook your head and sat down on the couch.

“Finish your work. I can wait here”

“… Okay… then” he left and backed with some towels.

“Here, dry yourself first” he handed you some towel and returned to his bunch of papers, composing lyric and song. He couldn’t concentrate on his work since he was worry about you. A few minutes later, you dozed off on the couch, Junhyung took his coat from the chair and blanketed you. Then your phone buzzed. Junhyung quickly grabbed it away, avoiding you might be awake.

“Yoseob”

“Hyung? Is ____ with you? Hyu~ we were worry”

“She’s fine… well… kind of” Junhyung whispered back.

“Uh… what’s wrong with your voice, hyung?”

“Nothing. ____’s sleeping. Talk to you later. Bye”

“Hyung-”

Junhyung placed your phone aside and went back to his work.

 

5 am in the morning…

“Oppa” you went to wake Junhyung as soon as you got up. You budged his arm a bit and called him again. You flashed a smile as you saw his sleeping face on the desk. Even though it wasn’t the first time you saw it, but this time you felt different. You bent down on your knee, leveled your face with the desk.

“Yong Junhyung. Gomawo” you smiley whispered to him.

He suddenly twitched in his sleep making you startled and fell backward on your . He then awoke.

“What are you doing on the floor?”

------------------------

 

“Still sleepy?” Junhyung asked you on the way back to the dorm while you both were in taxi. You shook your head ignoring his face.

Junhyung told the taxi driver to stop in front of a mini mart near your dorm. You got off as Junhyung paid for the taxi.

“Wait here” he said to you and then walked into mini mart. You tiredly sat down on the stair in front of mini mart waiting for him. You placed your elbows on your knees and rest your chin on both palms staring at the quiet street. Suddenly, a delicious smell of hot coffee blew pass your sense. As you turned to look at your left, a cup of coffee was handed to you.

“Thanks”

You took a cup of coffee from Junhyung as he sat himself next to you watching you drink your coffee.

“Aigoo, look how your eyes puff. Just like rice cake” you turned to stare at Junhyung acting like you were irritated, making him stopped laughing and sipped on his drink.

“Are you making fun of me?” still sipping his coffee, he quickly shook his head. You exhaled and looked back at the street.

“You make me hungry”

-----------------------

 

“Ow~ why were you with Junhyung hyung last night? I miss so much hehe” Yoseob opened his arm walking toward you.

“Morning Yoseob oppa” you gave him a hug.

“I said I miss you, ____-ah” Yoseob joked between the hug. You chuckled and nodded response to his childish. You both didn’t recognize Junhyung was looking at you two. Hyunseung backed from kitchen with a bowl of cereal and greeted Junhyung.

“Hey there” Hyunseung tapped Junhyung’s shoulder, startling him from looking at you two. Yoseob broke the hug and turned to Junhyung.

“Hyung” Junhyung brushed Hyunseung’s hand away and went straight to his room ignoring Yoseob.

“Good morning hyung” Dongwoon greeted Junhyung as they walked pass each other. Junhyung just ignored them.

“What’s wrong with him?” Dongwoon approached Hyunseung and asked.

“Last night you were together right?” Yoseob innocently asked you.

“Ye, it was raining and I was all wet so-”

“Omo, you were soak? What are doing! You might catch a cold. Go take hot shower now” Yoseob pushed you to your room.

Hyunseung placed his bowl down on the table and quickly made his way to Junhyung’s room. As he walked in, Junhyung was sleeping.

“Yah, wake up” Hyunseung budged Junhyung’s arm.

“I know you’re not sleeping” Junhyung heavily sighed and sat up himself up.

“What is it?”

“Are you alright?”

“I’m gonna be alright if you let me sleep” Junhyung lied back on his bed.

“Yah. Yah, Are you jealous?” with Hyunseung questioned, Junhyung promptly got back up. He stared at Hyunseung for a second while Hyunseung formed a mischievous smile on his face.

“I don’t know what you talking about”

“Don’t lie. Jealousy was written all over your face a minute ago. Still now” Hyunseung teased Junhyung by poking his face.

“Why so bother” Junhyung grabbed a pillow, lying back covered his face.

“Eh… it’s not like you like _____…” Hyunseung waited to see Junhyung react.

“You like her?” Hyunseung exclaimed and jumped to shake Junhyung.

“Yah. Get up here. You do like her, don’t you?” Hyunseung enjoyed teasing Junhyung with his question.

“Why you like ask such a difficult question?”

“It is?” Hyunseung then suddenly gasped.

“OMONA~ Don’t tell me you love our PA!” he went laughing while Junhyung covered his face with a pillow again.

“Hyunseung. Get out!”
____________________________________________________________________________________

umm, 8 hours more to my final exam hehe but i'm gonna update this first~

subscribes & comments would bring me power before my exam is coming XD

just kiddin'~~~