dating?

Irreplaceable Love

[Yoseob’s POV]

“Ah~ finally, we’re back” Doojoon said while we were in elevator.

“But I still miss my family” I pouted. Doojoon patted my head. Soon we reached our dorm.

“Is ____ home?” I asked as Doojoon unlocked the door.

“Sure is” Doojoon said and opened the door.

“AHHHHHHHHH!”

Surely, we heard ____ screamed. We widened our eyes looking at each other in shock.

“STOP! YAAAAAAAH! DON’T” she screamed again.

Doojoon let go of his luggage and quickly ran toward living room without taking off his shoes. I quickly followed behind him but then he suddenly paused which almost made me bump into him.

 

[Your POV]

“Morning Junhyung” I said to him as he walked into living room. I continued to read a Japanese fashion magazine which belonged to Hyunseung. Junhyung immediately sat beside me on sofa and put his backhand on my forehead. I looked at him in confuse.

“You’re fine. So what make you bothering to greet me in the morning?” he giggled. I narrowed my eyes staring at him.

“Do I look that rude to you?” I asked. He pondered a little.

“You did” he said and went to the kitchen as I stared at him from behind. He backed with a bowl of cereal. Yeah, I didn’t make any breakfast for him.

10 minute later…

I got up and went to kitchen. I took a package of potato chip and a can of coke. I went back to living room and continue to read the magazine.

“Yah~ share”

I took a look at Junhyung who sprawled on another sofa.

“Share what?” I asked. He pointed to my potato chip.

“It’s mine” I ignored him and continue reading magazine while eating potato chip.

“You’re so mean” he said.

“That’s right. If you want to eat it, go get it yourself” I said without looking at him.

“Hey!” he suddenly grabbed the potato chip from me.

“Give me back my potato chip!” I tried to get it back but he escaped.

“No~” he grinned.

“Aish! You lazy bu-” I stopped myself from cussed.

“I’m gonna tell Yoseob that you steal his potato chip” I intimidated him.

“Go on. I don’t care” he said and ate my potato chip.

“You- aish!” I couldn’t resist him. I was about to walk to kitchen when he went to grab my coke.

“YAH!” I quickly ran to him and fight for my coke.

“Don’t be so mean” he said and tried to drink my coke. I tried to take it back.

“You’re the most annoying person I have ever known!” I half yelled and grabbed my coke back. He resisted and grabbed it back. A can of coke had been pull back and forth by two of us. Some coke had spill on the floor.

“Aish!” I let go of the coke. Junhyung lost his balance and stepped backward. He stepped on the coke that spill from the can and fell down. He quickly grabbed my forearm.

“YAH! WHAT THE- OUCH!” we both fell down. My hit the floor *aigoo T_T* I rubbed my and whined.

“Owwww….” Junhyung groaned. I turned to him and saw a few potato chips were sitting on his face.

“Uh… HAHAHAHAHAHA!” I couldn’t help myself not to laugh.

“See what you’ve done to yourself” I said and bursted out laughing again. I tried to get up while holding my stomach.

“Laughing at me, huh?” Junhyung asked with a sudden attack. He pushed me back to the floor.

“Yah! Are you crazy!” I yelled as he picked a potato chip on the floor and tried to make me eat it. I pushed it away and tried to get up again.

“AHHHHHH!” I screamed again as Junhyung pinned me to the floor and tried to push that potato chip into my mouth again.

“STOP!” I yelled and fight with his hand.

“YAAAAAH!” I struggled but his one free hand grabbed both of my hand.

“HAHAHA“

“DON’T” I turned my face away and screamed. I kept avoiding from Junhyung attack but then…

“Junhyungie” we paused and looked at the doorway where Doojoon were standing with Yoseob behind him. Junhyung quickly got up.

“Doojoon oppa” I said as I got up and fixed my hair.

“I thought you were…” Doojoon became quiet.

“Having fun?” Yoseob suddenly added with a huge grin.

“Ne?” I looked at Yoseob with question mark.

 

[None POV]

“Ne?” you looked confuse. Junhyung laid on sofa and acted like nothing had happen.

“Nothing” Yoseob smiled widely.

“Aish Junhyung. Look what you did. You messing up the living room” you muttered and left to the kitchen.

“Aigoo~ Oppa, I thought you said I’m not your ideal type” Yoseob whined doing his aegyo toward Doojoon on purpose to tease Junhyung. Doojoon blinked with daze. Yoseob gave him an eye contact.

“Ah~ chincha. You’re not my ideal girl. Get away from me” Doojoon went into a role-play with Yoseob.

“But why you keep messing around with me oppa~” Yoseob whined again and yanked Doojoon’s arm. Junhyung still didn’t get their point and ignored them.

“Aish~ I told you my ideal girl is Son Dambi” Doojoon made it clear and got Junhyung attention. Junhyung quickly turned to them.

“Don’t lie, Junhyung-ah. I know you like me” Yoseob continued.

“Yah yah yah. What are you talking about?” Junhyung pointed at them.

“____-ah, it’s obviously that I like you” Doojoon grinned and hugged Yoseob.

“Yah-”

“Did you call me, Doojoon oppa?” you cut Junhyung off. You backed with a towel and cleaned up the mess.

“Yah. ____-ah, did you two had a war?” Yoseob laughed and Junhyung threw a pillow on sofa at him.

“This Junhyung is sooo lazy” you grumped while wiped the water off the floor.

“Before you came, he always cleaned the living room without telling us and then complained that we didn’t help him to clean up” Yoseob giggled.

“Ah~ Chinchayo? He must’s change a lots” you laughed along.

“Geu rae. Junhyungie CHANGE A LOT” Doojoon teased while taking his luggage in. You chuckled and went back to kitchen.

“Junhyungie~ let’s hang out together” Yoseob jumped to Doojoon to tease Junhyung again.

“Yah. Enough!” Junhyung snapped at Yoseob. Yoseob pouted and jumped to sofa next to Junhyung. Doojoon just took their luggage to their bedroom.

“Yah hyung. What’s the idea of getting back here before us?” Yoseob asked without took his eyes off of Junhyung. Junhyung his lip and tried to figure out the right thing to say.

“Oppa, what about Hyunseung oppa Kikwang oppa and Dongwoon oppa?” you went back to living and asked Yoseob. You didn’t realize you had save Junhyung from Yoseob’s questioned. Junhyung quickly escaped to his room. You sat dwon next to Yoseob.

“I don’t know. Maybe they’ll back tomorrow” you nodded.

“Did you have breakfast yet oppa? Because I haven’t made any breakfast”

“We had already” you nodded and got up. You was about to walk away while Yoseob grabbed your wrist and pulled you back to sit. You opened your eyes wide looking at Yoseob.

“When did Junhyung hyung come back?” Yoseob asked curiously.

“Aaaah~ About that. He came back yesterday. Why asking?”

“Kekeke nothing. I just wonder” Yoseob then quickly got up and left you who were still in daze. He ran to Junhyung room.

“HYUNG” Yoseob shouted and jumped to Junhyung who dozed off on his bed.

“Hyung” Yoseob called Junhyung again and yanked his arm. Then Yoseob’s eyes met a paper bag on the bed next to Junhyung.

“Yah what’s this?” Yoseob grabbed the paper bag and checked.

“What? A wig?” Yoseob lifted up the wig and laughed.

“Hyung. Hyung, where did you get that?” Yoseob yanked Junhyung again.

“____” Junhyung sleepily answered.

“____?” Yoseob asked in confuse.

“She bought that” Junhyung mumbled and turned his back to Yoseob.

“Ah~ ____ bought it… but why it’s here- yah hyung! She bought it for you? When? Where? Yah hyung! Answer me!” Yoseob gained his curiosity. Yoseob pulled Junhyung to face him.

“Yah. Don’t pretend to be sleepy hyung” Yoseob said and teased Junhyung with the wig.

“Aish chincha! I’m sleepy” Junhyung sat up and faced Yoseob. Yoseob stared at Junhyung and lifted up the wig.

“Where. Did. You. Get. That?” Yoseob looked serious. Junhyung sighed.

“Yesterday. At night umm… street market?” Junhyung scratched the back of his head. Yoseob gaped.

“Ooh! Ooh Hyung! Doojoon hyung!” Yoseob began to yell and jumped off the bed.

“Doojoon hyung! Junhyung hyung went on a date!” Yoseob shouted and ran to Doojoon room.

“YAH! YOU PABO!” Junhyung yelled and chased after Yoseob.

“What is it?” Doojoon was busy unload his luggage. Yoseob ran in and showed Doojoon the wig.

“Junhyung went on a date!” Yoseob shouted again.

“WHAT?” Doojoon exclaimed.

“Junhyung hyung is dating-” Junhyung quickly cupped Yoseob mouth from behind.

“What did you say, seobie?” Doojoon asked again while Yoseob tried to fight with Junhyung hand.

“bwabmamauwa” Yoseob tried to say but he ended up tried to catch his breath instead.

“Yah! You wanna kill him!” Doojoon yelled and helped to untie Junhyung’s hand from Yoseob’s mouth.

“Junhyung- Junhyung hyung- and- and ____” Yoseob tried to state while breath in and out.

“They- they’re dating” Yoseob finally said it clear and laughed while catching his breath.

“Ohohoho~ I knew it” Doojoon giggled.

“Michyeosseo!?” Junhyung pushed Yoseob’s shoulder.

“Don’t listen to him” Junhyung said to Doojoon. Doojoon smiled widely.

“So how you gonna explain this?” Yoseob grinned and showed up the wig.

“I was just kept her company” both Doojoon and Yoseob gave Junhyung an unbelief smile.

“If you don’t believe me, go ask her yourself” Junhyung said without caring.

“Kay. I’ll just go ask her” Yoseob said and walked toward the exit.

“Yah yah!” Junhyung ran toward Yoseob and dragged him back. Doojoon and Yoseob bursted out laughing at Junhyung react.

“Ah really. We’re not dating”

“Liar liar liar” Yoseob stuck his tongue out at Junhyung. Again, Junhyung squeezed Yoseob’s mouth to shut him up.

_________________________________________________________________

ah~ readers, sorry if i made you waiting this long

there was a skul that a lecturer in urgent, so i juz accepted it

yeah, ima part-time English lecturer now

since im busy with my work

and upcoming final English exam at English skul

also mid-term exam at university

i might unable to update quickly like before

sorry to all my beloved readers

*bow*.