phew~

Irreplaceable Love

*CEO*

You lifted your head looking at the signal hanging upon the door *bleh~* you slightly stuck your tongue out and turned around to Junhyung who stood behind you. You nodded your head toward the door giving him a sight to get in first. He frowned and shook his head. You glared at him and turned back to the door. You cleared you throat and pushed your over the doorknob to open the door.

“Annyeong haseyo Hong-nim” you bowed and walked in as you saw the three b2st’s managers also waiting inside. Junhyung followed in and greeted Hong-nim. He nodded as he looking through his laptop on his desk. Junhyung came to stand next to you in front of Hong-nim desk. You locked your eyes to the ground with concern.

“Have a look” Hong-nim said while he turned his laptop screen to you both. You followed his order and looked at a video on his screen.

*Junhyung rap for a contestant???*

The title was shown on the top of video while it was display the picture of you two on the stage. Hong-nim rolled the page down to see all the comments viewers had left. Most of them were surprise and shock, some of them even scolded you and the other were supported you.

“So… who came up with this idea?” Hong-nim asked and flipped his laptop back.

“Me… it’s me, Hong-nim” you raised your hand.

“I’m sorry I didn’t respect my responsibility. It’s my fault for not asking for your permission” you bowed.

“It’s not true. It was me who came up on stage without telling her” Junhyung told the truth assisted you from being accused. You rolled your eyes at him.

“You are their PA. We hired you to handle things when they’re down to the ear. You duty is to give them hand, keeping your eyes on them, support them 24h. You’re not being their PA to use them reaching for you objective”

“Ne, I understand…” you hung your head lower.

“And you, managers-nim” Hong-nim turned to the three managers who stood silently at the side.

“I hope this won’t happen again”

“Yes, sir” they responded back at the same time.

“Junhyung. Next time, before you decide to do one thing, thinks of your fan first” Hong-nim shortly advised Junhyung.

“Yes, Hong-nim”

“You can leave now, Junhyung” Hong-nim said. Junhyung looked at you indecisively before leaving the room. After Junhyung left, Hong-nim flipped his laptop for you to have a look again.

[B2st’s Junhyung appeared as a special guest with a trainee at WU]

Recently, b2st’s Junhyung had shown his appearance in an award show at Women’s University and featuring on-stage performance for a contestant. This has bursted the attention from world-wide fan as they put their wonder on the contestant who had received an award afterward her performance.

Fans have making a deal through b2st fancafe whether how the contestant related to b2st and CUBE Entertainment.

CUBE’s CEO, Hong Seung-Seong clarified ‘Junhyung was invited as a special guest the same as G.NA who had also performed her come-back song on that day.’ He continued ‘_____ is a trainee under our agency who is also aspiring to be a singer. She has been working so hard to reach her goal. On that day, she was asking for a permission if she could hold a performance at her university. Because we want to praise her as well, we’d decide to cheer her up in approval to have Junhyung join in her performance’.

As we asked about her possibility to debut with Lemonade, Hong nim responded ‘we haven’t think about her debut yet. There’s still a lot more for her to learn since she’s been failed before.’

You gulped and quickly gave Hong nim I-don’t-understand look even you hadn’t finished reading yet.

“Don’t worry. I’m not going to fire you” he smiled at you. You sheepishly returned back a smile.

“I might fire you if you weren’t our trainee. Well, shall we get straight to the point?” he asked. You innocently nodded.

“You were quit due to your financial problem. But now, I’m giving you another chance to re-sign the trainee contract”

“Re-re-re-sign? But what about my current job?”

“That’s right. You will get rid of you job”

 

[Junhyung’s POV]

“Hmph… what’s going on in there?” I mumbled and rested my back against the wall. I’d been waiting outside for 10 minutes already but she still in there.

“Hong-nim, don’t fired her. Please~” I sighed and looked up at the ceiling. Suddenly, a sound from a doorknob giving a signal that someone opened the door.

“Oh. Why are you still here?” _____ came out of Hong-nim office as she saw me waited outside.

“What took you so long? I’ve been waiting”

“Ah~ don’t nag. Now let’s go back to rehearse” she said and started to walk. I ran up to block her way.

“What did he say? Did he fire you?” she stayed silent and smiled.

“I’ll explain to him again”

“Yah yah! It’s nothing” she held my shoulders and spinned my back to her.

“Now go” she said while pushing my back to walk.

“Tell me. Did he fire you?” I whined as I turned my head to her.

“Nope”

“Ah chincha? Hu~ I almost make someone lose a job” I exhaled as I felt relief. She chuckled and kept pushing my back.

 

[Your POV]

“I feel like party. Party, shall we?” Yoseob suggested after the rehearsal.

“But why?” I asked. Yoseob hopped to sit down on the couch next to me.

“Eh~ throw a party to celebrate your graduation and winning an award. Ooh~ and Kwangie’s birthday is coming soon”

“My birthday? Ah~ gue rae, my birthday kekeke. When?” silly Kikwang, he would always forget things that much.

“Pabo! It’s on 30th march” Hyunseung lightly pushed Kikwang’s head.

“That’s right. You’re too busy. Maybe you couldn’t celebrate your birthday with us. So why don’t we celebrate it now!” Yoseob whined at Kikwang and then turned to scream at my face.

“OKAY!!!!” I closed my ears with my both palms and yelled back. Yoseob giggled and ruffled my hair.

“Yah yah. Don’t ruin my hair” I pushed his hand away.

“Why you being so cute, ____-ah? But I’m cuter kekeke”

------------------

After a spat of where we should throw a party –karaoke, lotto world, chicken curry restaurant or club- so I decided to make a vote instant. Dongwoon voted for chicken curry while Yoseob and I voted for Lotto world. Doojoon voted for karaoke and the rest voted for club *eh~ what a night owl*

Manager nim had left us a car to drive as they split up to their home. Everyone packed their stuff and left to downstairs. Six of them kept passing key’s car around denied not to drive.

“Nuh-uh, I won’t drive” Yoseob refused and stuffed the key to Doojoon’s hand.

“Eh~ why me? I’m tired. Woonie, I’ll give you a chance” Doojoon grinned and handed Dongwoon the key. Dongwoon instantly waved his hands.

“I’m afraid we will be hospitalized for a few days, hyung” he innocently said. I chuckled a little, somehow it really annoyed me. Doojoon swiftly pushed the key to Kikwang hand. Kikwang pouted and eye contacted to Junhyung. Junhyung disapprovingly shook his head.

“Let’s play rock paper and scissors” Yoseob suggested and held out his hand.

“I’ll drive” I came to snatch the key from his hand to end this little issue as I preceded them in the hallway downstairs. Someone suddenly tugged my blouse.

“I won’t lay my life on you” Junhyung shook his digit in front my face. I gave him a glare and pushed his hand away.

“Don’t worry. I’m still young. I don’t wanna die yet” I said and walked toward the exit of the building.

“Lean on me then” Hyunseung smiley grabbed the key from my hand and approached the car outside that parking at the edge of the street. I smiled and followed him.

“______” a voice called out my name from aside. A familiar voice. I paused, standstill in a spot tried to recognize that voice as the boys paused and looked at me. I slowly turned to where I was heard.

“Kevin…”

_______________________________________________________________________

kekeke readers, don't be confusing this kevin as kevin woo in U-Kiss XD