we're home...

Irreplaceable Love

15 minutes later…

We stuck in traffic jam because there was a heavy snow. Everyone went silent and I just look outside through window, then I hear snore. I turned to look around and saw everyone fell asleep already except Jiyong. Yeah, if he fell asleep, then we might have to sleep in hospital together.

5 minute later…

We still stuck in traffic jam. I sighed and looked at the front. At the moment car turned to the left, something hit my head.

“Ow~” I yelled in whisper and jiyong chuckled. Then I moved my head over slowly.

“Junhyung-ssi” I whispered but look like he’s in his dreamland right now. His head still rest on mine *aigoo~ his head so heavy!* I tried to push his head away slowly and it worked. But after a few seconds his head fell back.

“No no no~” I whispered and tried to escape. Unfortunately, my head bump into the window and Junhyung head fell on my shoulder.

“Aish!” I yelled in whisper again. I used all my strength to push him back. But too much. his head went to hit Hyunseung's head.

"Ouch!" Hyunseung yelled in pain as well as Junhyung.

"Oops~" i cupped my mouth.

"Yah!" Hyunseung pushed Junhyung away.

“They were so busy today” Jiyong said.

 

After a long drive through traffic jam, we finally reach the dorm.

“Here we are,____-ssi. Your new home” Jiyong said as he drove to parking lot.

“Oh… nae” I looked around but no one wake up yet.

“Junhyung-ssi” I said as I shook his forearm *get up now!*

“Bwoh yah~” he shoved my arm away as he still closed his eyes.

“Wake up~” I said and pulled his coat.

“mmmm…” he groaned and pushed my hand away again.

“WAKE UP!” I yelled as the anger ran through my head. Everyone woke up in shock.

“OMMA! OMMA! I wake up now” Hyunseung shouted.

“Wha-What going on?” Doojoon looked around in shock. Junhyung stared at me.

“Look like I have found a right assistant for you guy” Jiyong said and chuckled.

“Mmmm…” I heard someone behind me groaned and stretched his body.

“We home yet?” Kikwang mumbled.

“Ice-cream~” I heard Dongwoon said. I turned around and take a look. Dongwoon is wipe his saliva.

“Bwoh?” I said as I saw Junhyung tilted his head gazing at me.

“Ok boys, gey off now” Jiyong said. Doojoon and Hyunseung slowly got off the car.

“Get out!” I pushed Junhyung as he still didn’t move.

“Mmmm…” he groaned in annoy tone and got off slowly.

“Boys, help ____-ssi take her luggages out” Jiyong said as he took my luggage out.

“Here, let me help” Hyunseung smiled and took the luggage.

“Ow~ this one is so heavy” Dongwoon grumbled when he took out my luggage from the car.

“You ran away from home?” Yoseob grinned.

“Umm… maybe” I said and giggled.

At the moment we reach in front of their dorm.

“You use PIN code?” I asked when I saw Doojoon entered the code number.

“Yeah~ you better memorize it or you’ll lock out of dorm” Yoseob said and giggled.

“I can save it in my phone anyway” I said and looked at nowhere.

“Welcome to your new home, ____-ssi” Doojoon said as he opened the door. My jaw dropped *this dorm is got such a nice decorated but… messy*

“Welcome to BEAST’s jungle” Junhyung whispered in my ear and walked in.

“Get into your new home” Yoseob said and pushed my back. I walked in slowly and looked around.

“PIANO!” I shouted and ran to a piano at the corner of living room. I touched it softly and smiled.

“You like it?” I turned around and saw Dongwoon stand behind me.

“But I don't know how to play piano... I only know how to play guitar” I scratched my head and pouted. Dongwoon laughed.

“I can teach you” Dongwoon said and put a huge smile on.

“Hyung, where am I suppose to…” I heard Hyunseung asked Doojoon and looked at my luggage.

“Umm…” Doojoon looked at everyone.

“How many bedrooms in here?” I asked Doojoon.

“Actually, there’re 5 bedrooms” Doojoon smiled in embarrassed.

“WHAT? Only 5?” I yelled.

“Where am I going to sleep!” I screamed in fear.

“Erm… manager hyung told us to share-” Yoseob've cut off.

“You can sleep with us” Junhyung said and smirked. I gave him a glare.

“We can leave a room for you” Hyunseung smiled.

“Yeah, you can take my room” Yoseob grinned.

"then, where are you going to sleep?" I asked.

"we usually gather together" Doojoon said.

"Yeah, i rarely use my room" Yoseob said.

"But-" i've been cut off.

"Or you can share room with me" kikwang popped out behind me.

"Umm... yeah, then i'd rather sleep on sofa" I said.

"Yah!" Yoseob smacked kikwang shoulder.

"kekeke~ just kidding" Kikwang giggled.

“Let’s go see your new room” Hyunseung said and took my luggage leading to Yoseob's room. Yoseob and Dongwoon followed with other luggage. I just walked behind them tiredly.

“Well… not really messy” I said as I entered my new bedroom.

“Yoseob-ah, take your stuff to Junhyung’s room” Hyunseung ordered and then opened my luggage. I ran to him quickly.

“Thank you. I can take care of it myself” I closed my luggage and smiled shyly.

“Ok then. I’ll help Yoseob taking his stuff” he said and I just smiled. Yoseob and Hyunseung left to Junhyung’s room.

“And where is the bathroom?” I asked Dongwoon.

“Umm… you know, there’s only one bathroom in our dorm” Dongwoon answered and smiled awfully. I widened my eyes, couldn’t say anything.

“Who is the designer of this dorm? I want to meet him right now” I mumbled and took out my stuff. After everything done, I went to take a shower.

“Wow~” I exclaimed as I stepped into bathroom. Even though they’re boy, their bathroom is so clean and bright.

“Aigoo~ this is so cute” I softly ran my finger through the six toothbrushes which arrange in order according to rainbow.

“Who did this adorable job?” I giggled.

After had a warm shower, I got change into pajamas short dress and walked toward the kitchen.

“Aigoo, you look so cute” Yoseob said and looked at me from head to toe. Who wouldn’t blushed about his cutely comment and his reaction.

“You better go to sleep now” I said.

“Good night, ____-ssi” I heard as I entered kitchen. I took a bottle of milk out of fridge and opened it to drink. I heard footstep. I drank my milk and kept it full in mouth before swallow. I turned around and saw Junhyung with no shirt’s on standing in front of me.

“PRRROOOOZZZZ” I widened my eyes and spitted milk in my mouth to him.

“YAH! WTH!” I heard he yelled as I turned my back at him and closed my eyes *! ! !*

“Mianheyo~” I said without looking at him.

“If I remember it clearly, this is the second time you splash water on me” he said and put his hand on my shoulder. Then he pull me to face him. I shock.

“What’s wrong with you?” he ask and lean his face closer. I push him away and run back into my room.

 

[Junhyung’s POV]

“Did I just scare that kid?” I mumble and look at myself.

“Aish! I have to take a shower again”

________________________________________________________________

phew~ double update...

kekeke hope you guy enjoy it anyway ^___^

thanks to all comments & subscribers & readers :]

*bow*