free hug!

Irreplaceable Love

“WAAAA!” I screamed and jumped around in my room while pointing to my laptop screen.

“____-ah! Are you alright?” Yoseob voice came through the door along with the knock.

“NE!” I hopped to open the door and smiled widely.

“Why are you so happy?” Yoseob smiled. I tugged his arm toward my laptop.

“Big Bang?” Yoseob raised an eyebrow looking back at me. I nodded.

“G-D and TOP oppa are back with their new album. They also hold a concert next week! Aigoo! I’m so happy!” I clapped and began to jump again.

“Little fangirl~” Yoseob ruffled my hair and giggled.

“Forever my idol~” with that, Yoseob suddenly paused. He grabbed my wrist and led me to living room where the other were watching TV.

“Sit” Yoseob placed his hand on my shoulders and pushed me to sit down in the middle of the sofa. The other gave me a question mark while I gulped, replied them back with I DON’T KNOW look.

“We aren’t your favorite idol?” Yoseob stood in front of me as he questioned with a pout. I blinked thinking what should I said.

“…….what do you mean” I mumbled looking at the other. Kikwang who sat next to me leaned closer.

“Favorite idol? Not us? Ah~ that’s fine kekeke-wait- WHAT?” Kikwang bursted next to my ear. I flinched a bit and looked back at Kikwang.

“I…”

“Who is it?” Junhyung who sat aside me asked.

“Our coordi, PA is a huge fan of Big Bang. ____-ah, don’t you like us?” Yoseob bent down in front me making me moved backward against sofa.

“Ah~ Big Bang?” Doojoon eyes contacted toward Hyunseung.

“What? I’m B2ST now” Hyunseung responded.

“Why are you serious? I’ve always been a huge fan of Big Bang” I said innocently.

“Do you know our debut song?” Dongwoon asked from the corner of living room.

“Yeah, do you know when we were debut?” Kikwang added.

“Uh… Bad girl? 2009?”

“Yah. Don’t add question mark” Junhyung stared at me.

“How many members are in B2ST?” Kikwang continuously asked.

“Yah. Who wouldn’t know that!” Junhyung yelled at Kikwang who went laughing.

“Guy, I don’t know what you think. Everyone have their favorite, right? It’s not that I don’t like you all. It just that you aren’t my… favorite idol” my voice turned weak at the end of my statement. Why do I sense this guilty feeling all of sudden. Everyone, their facial expression were change. Doojoon pretended to chuckle to make up the bad atmosphere.

“Ah~ that’s fine. You’re allowed to like whoever you want. Because you’re our PA now, right?” Doojoon said smiling which made me felt a little bit better. Yoseob, without a word, he left to his room.

*did I just upset him?* I wasn’t even dared to ask everyone this question because I knew the answer already.

 

[Hyemi’s POV]

“Unnie…” we turned to the doorway where ____ was standing lifelessly looking at us. Slowly, she approached us. Jaeyong went to turn off the music.

“Yah, why you look so dead?” Gyurim asked while testing her face.

“Me? I guess soooo…” she drawled, cupping her face.

“What’s wrong clumsy?” Nain asked while patting her shoulder.

“I’ve made Yoseob upset” she sighed.

“How?” Jaeyong asked.

“I told them they’re not my favorite idol”

“Pabo! Are you out of your mind? Ah~ seriously? You suppose to be on their side and support them!” I exclaimed and scolding the little innocent ____.

“Mmm… you see. The other might careless about that. But Yoseob, he’s an emotional person. He minds about the other people’s word. He’d get upset by people comment easily” Jaeyong state about what she’d known.

“Yeah. We’ve been train in here for long time. We know about them pretty well” Gyurim added and continued.

“You didn’t realize the hardship that B2ST was getting through. They were being called a recycle group. Because some of them were eliminated from the other boyband. Like Hyunseung, he was eliminated from Big Bang, your favorite idol group” ____ froze staring at Gyurim.

“How come I didn’t know about that…” she gaped looking to the floor.

“You were eliminated from JYP right? Doojoon and Dongwoon were a trainee under JYP too” Nain continued from Gyurim.

“And then?” _____ gaped waiting for the answer.

“They were just like you two” Nain pointed at me and _____.

“We’re sure know that pain” I responded.

“It wasn’t only they were being call a recycle group, some people even complained that their condition weren’t the best”

“Yoseob cried a lot…” I continued from Nain.

“They. They cried a lot more than you can imagine” Gyurim clarified as I started to gape too. ____ hung her head lower and lower.

“They’ve suffered a lot. And with all their hard-working and effort, now they finally made it to the top. Yah, are you okay? Don’t think about that a lot. They’re carefree about it now” Jaeyong ____’s hair.

“It’s okay silly. Just go made up. Yoseob will forgive you” I hoped she listen to me. She looked up at us and smiled.

“Thanks unnie for telling me thing I didn’t know” she got up and gave us a leave sight.

“Hwaiting~” we cheered her as she walked toward the exit. She returned with smile and left.

“Ahhh~ when will she grow up?” Nain said and bursted out laughing.

“Ask yourself first” Jaeyong snapped at Nain and went to turn the music back on. We still need to rehearse a lot before our debut.

 

[Your POV]

I kept sigh and sigh, ah~ almost ran out of breath to sigh now. I backed to where the boys were. I happened to see that Yoseob wasn’t back yet. He was left the practice like an hour ago with Hyunseung. I wondered where they were. The rest were just into their own world, Doojoon and Dongwoon were eating while Junhyung again, dozed off on the couch. And Kikwang just enjoyed listening to music at the corner.

*We aren’t your favorite idol? ____-ah, don’t you like us?* Yoseob’s question suddenly came to my mind. It reminded me his couple of sadness eyes that looking at me *Yoseob, he’s an emotional person* Jaeyong’s comment floated in my mind *they were being called a recycle group* and the other started to line up *people even complained that their condition weren’t the best* it really stressed me out *Yoseob cried a lot* I squeezed my eyes shut *they cried a lot more than you can imagine* I desperately shook the thought away *I’m really really sorry*

“____-ah, why are you standing over there? Come on let’s eat” Dongwoon said from my side as I was standing in the middle of the room. I turned to him with my teary eyes. And I didn’t realize about that either.

“Yah. You okay?” Doojoon paused to look at me as he heard Dongwoon who was about to walked up to me.

“We’re back!” someone suddenly opened the door. That cheerful voice, it must be Yoseob. Without hesitated, I ran up to Yoseob *I’m sorry*

 

[None POV]

“Kekeke~ hope she’ll love this”

“Of course. We’re on VIP list”

Hyunseung and Yoseob laughed along the way to their practice room.

“We’re back!” Yoseob opened the door with a huge bright smile. As he saw you were running up to him.

“Sur-” a surprise shock had cut off his word as you ran to him and hugged him tight.

“……………………………………………………….………….”

Doojoon had dropped his chopstick as Dongwoon standing froze in one place the same as Hyunseung who was standing behind Yoseob. Kikwang slowly took off his ear plug while gawk at you two. Junhyung quietly groaned and woke up *uh…* he went dumbfound as he saw the drama scene-like in front of him. Yoseob’s cheek slightly blushed more and more while a smile started to form on the corner of his lip.

“I’m sorry, Yoseob” you mumbled between the hug.

“Ne?” Yoseob looked confuse with your apology.

“I’m sorry” you repeated and broke away.

“I didn’t know you’ve been through a lot. I didn’t mean to hurt you. I’m sorry” you looked at him with your teary eyes. He blinked a couple of time seeing your reaction made him surprise. He beamed and pulled you back into his embrace.

“Ah~ it’s alright. You don’t’ need to sorry” Yoseob quietly laughed as he could hug you again in front of his fellow member.

“I didn’t know you like Seobie” Hyunseung teased you.

“Now if you could. Yoseob, move aside so I could get in” Hyunseung poked Yoseob’s back asking for some space for him to walk into the room. You chuckled and broke the hug.

“Ah~ ____-ah, you being unfair” Kikwang muttered and puckered up his lip. You smiled as you understand that he complained about the hug. You titled you while smiling toward him.

“Free hug!” you said and the same time you opened you arm.

“OH! Jeongmal!” Kikwang exclaimed as he got up in rush. Dongwoon ran up to you first but Kikwang tugged his sleeve and pulled him backward. Doojoon and Junhyung seemed to walk easily toward you without fighting.

“Yah. I’m your hyung” Kikwang tried to stop Dongwoon from struggle by hugging him behind.

“Let me go, hyung. I don’t wanna hug you” Dongwoon untied Kikwang’s arm but Kikwang was too strong. You sighed and turned to hug Hyunseng that stood beside you.

“I love you” Hyunseung mumbled and patted you back.

“Ne. I love you too” you responded back his word because you understand the meaning. Junhyung was standing next to you two.

“Mwo?” He widened his eyes and stepped backward in shock. Hyunseung laughed and break away.

“Dongsaeng~” he smiled at you.

“Oppa~” you giggled.

“Hehe… I love you too, dongsaeng” Doojoon hugged you and you nodded response to his word.

“You two stop it” you turned to Dongwoon and Kikwang. You approached and planning to hug one by one. But sadly, both of them ran to you.

“Yah!” you were in the middle of them as they gladly hugged you.

“Ok, enough” you said trying to shove them away. But they didn’t listen to you.

“I-said-enough” you repeated and caught your breath.

“It’s free right?”

“Dongwoon. I-don-wanna-die”

“Ne~” Dongwoon let go of you and helped you to pull Kikwang off. You felt your cheek started to burn because of received too much hug. You cupped your cheek and turned to Junhyung. An uncomfortable feeling ran across your thought as he came closer to you.

“I get a hug too, right?” he shyly asked you. You blushed even more as you nodded. He slowly embraced you and you held your hand out to hug him back *aigoo~* your heart kept pounding.

“Can you feel my heartbeat?” Yoseob parodied 2PM song to tease Junhyung which caused you to break away from Junhyung instantly. Yoseob went laughing with the other.

“Oh! wa~ ____-ah, look what I got for you!” Yoseob remembered about what he was going to surprise you. He held out some piece of papers.

“I got ticket to Big Bang concert~~” he grinned waving the ticket in his hand. You dazed for a second confusing how did he got the ticket.

“What? You don’t want it? Ah~ hyung, it’s only us go to the concert” Yoseob looked at Hyunseung while playing with the ticket.

“I wanna go too” you whined walking toward Yoseob.

“Then gimme a hug. I’ll give you a ticket”

________________________________________________________________

ah~ i feel so happy today ^^

because today is my twin- no, my best bestfriend birthday

but still a bit sad about Junhyung leaves his twitter account :(

finally~ i’ve some time to spend with my friend since we graduated from high skul

oh~ and i think, do i change the poster too often? hehe