horrible dorm

Irreplaceable Love

She hung up before I could refuse more *eotteokhae? eotteokhae?* I let out a big sigh. I put my phone in my pocket and walked back to living room. I tossed myself on sofa in annoying expression. The boys who were busy singing thier karaoke pause. Yoseob walked toward me and held out his hand. I looked up.

“Bwohyo?” I asked.

“Your phone” he pouted. I took out my phone and handed to him.

“Whoa! You got a smart phone!” Yoseob exclaimed as he saw my phone and grabbed it *do I look that poor?*

“I already told you my dad is a businessman” I said.

“HAH! You admitted that you’re rich, then you shouldn’t be here working for us” Junhyung said and smirked.

“It’s because I don’t wanna go back! Aish! You don’t understand anything!” I yelled and looked away.

“Yah yah yah! I don’t know because I’m not you” Junhyung grumbled, I gave him a glare and he shut up.

“____-ah, who called you?” Dongwoon asked and continued his lyric. Everyone jumped around like crazy in living room along with their song.

“My class monitor” I answered but they didn't listen to me.

“AISH!” everything driving me crazy now. I stood up and walked to bathroom. I went back and the boy still crazy around. I walked slowly and sat down on sofa. I kept sigh and looked at nowhere.

“____-ah, are you okay?” Hyunseung came over and asked.

“I'm-I'm... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” I closed my eyes and screamed. When I opened my eyes, everyone widened their eyes standing like a statue staring at me.

“Aigoo... Did I just scream? hehe mianheyo” I said and looked down on my knee. Doojoon paused the song and Yoseob came to sit beside me.

“Here you phone” he handed back my phone.

“What did you do to my phone?” I asked as I checked my phone, then my phone rang.

*Beautiful my girl oh oh girl oh oh girl~* it’s Yoseob number. I gave him a WHAT look and raised my eyebrow. He grinned.

“Since you belong to us now, so you have to support us even your ringtone” he giggled. I nodded.

“You're right, oppa” I smiled and saw Junhyung smirked.

“Wait wait! I’m not belong to you guy!” I shook my head, everyone laughed.

“____-ah, you’re so cute” Dongwoon smiled widely, I blushed.

“So, who called you?” Hyunseung asked.

“My class monitor” I changed to serious expression.

“Waeyo?” Kikwang asked quickly. I let out a big sigh and told them everything.

“Aigoo~ Isn't that great, ____-ah” Dongwoon said and grinned.

“Yeah, I agree” Doojoon nodded slowly.

“But-” I had cut off.

“You shouldn't reject that” Hyunseung smiled.

“It’s because I have to take care of you guy” I sadly said.

"Don't take your responsibility as a reason to excuse. It's not even related" Junhyung muttered.

"Yah! Do you think I want to reject that!? I'm dying of going on stage to perform!"

“Arasseo, omma” he pout *ow cute! What! Omma!*

“YAH! Stop-” I had cut off again.

“We’ll help you” Yoseob smiled widely.

“Aniyo~ it feels uncomfortable” I smiled in awkward.

“Stop being stubborn” Junhyung mumbled.

“It’s none of your business” I snapped back.

“Alright alright, I won’t get into your business anymore, okay?” he said.

“Did you say that to me?" Yoseob pouted.

"No-no no, I mean..." I stuck.

"Come on, don't be serious. We always have a day off-"

"Rarely have" Kikwang cut Doojoon off.

"Whatever. ____-ah, you can take that opportunity to prepare your performance with you friends" Doojoon said.

"Really?" I asked happily.

"No, he's lying" Junhyung joked.

"OW! Hyung!" Hyunseung smacked the back of Junhyung's head.

“Now is that everything has solved, let’s continue our song~” Yoseob shouted and turned music back on.

"I think we are disturbing our neighbor" as i finished my statement, Dongwoon dragged me from sofa and sang along with them. We went through random songs and dancing around like crazy.

But just like I said, we're disturbing our neighbor. We stopped after a neighbor came over and gave us advice. We changed to play video game until 7pm. What a pity, they're only got board game and soccer video game in their dorm.

“YAY!” I screamed and pumped my fist in the air.

“Aish!” Junhyung grumbled.

“AH-HA! I beated you, oppa!” I stuck out my tongue at him and jumped happily.

“YEAH~” Yoseob ran to me and high-five.

“Yah yah yah! What’s that mean?” Junhyung pointed at the TV screen and stood up.

“That's mean you're lost, hyung. You can’t even beat a girl” Kikwang bursted into laugh.

“YAH! You little Kwanggie!” Junhyung yelled and began to chase Kikwang around. Doojoon just shook his head and chuckled.

“____-ah, I’m hungry” Dongwoon swung my wrist and pouted.

“I’ll cook now” I said and released my wrist from him. He grabbed my wrist back.

“No~ let just order some food” Dongwoon said and put on puppy eyes.

“Yeah, ____-ah. Let just order. It’s take longer for you to cook” Doojoon said.

“But-but-”

“No but” Hyunseung said and grabbed his phone.

“Hyung, I want kimchi” Yoseob said.

“There’s no kimchi in fast food restaurant” Hyunseung said *fast food?* 

"Yah, order some fried chicken" Doojoon ordered.

“But we just have it yesterday” Hyunseung ignored Yoseob who kept nagging.

 

15 minute later...

Our dinner had delivered *express delivery?*

“Aigoo, pizza” I said and pouted as I saw our dinner.

“What? You don’t like it?” Hyunseung asked and sat down. I lifted up a slide and tilted my head.

“Well, if you don’t like it, so I’ll take your slide” Junhyung said and grabbed pizza from my hand. I grabbed it back while slap his hand.

“No! I have to live too” I said and took a bite quickly. He chuckled.

“Hot pizza after shower! Wow~ Wait, no seafood ingredient right?” Kikwang said as he walked into kitchen.

"Geez, everyone knows you allergic to that!" Hyunseung clarify.

Everyone enjoyed their pizza and after we done, everyone went back to living room.

“Hyung, let watch movie” Kikwang grinned and raised his eyebrow up and down at Doojoon.

“Alright, But which movie should we watch?” Doojoon said and walked toward a shelf which full of DVD, I ignored them and walked to bathroom.

“____-ah, where’re you going?” Yoseob asked as he help the other searching for a movie.

“Brush my teeth” I said and headed to bathroom, I heard footstep behind my back but I just ignored it. I opened the door and went in. At the moment I was about to close the door, a hand blocked it, I gasped and widened my eyes. Then Junhyung came in. I sighed *what is it*

“Oppa, your room’s over there” I pointed to the door and took my toothbrush.

“Who said I’m going to my room” he took his toothbrush and applied toothpaste. I stared at him.

“Get out” I gave him a glare.

“Don’t be so mean, it’s not like we’re shower together. If you don’t brush your teeth then get out” he ignored me and brush his teeth *Aish! what kind of manner is this!* I sighed and grabbed the toothpaste. I brushed my teeth with annoying expression. He just smirked and continued brushing his teeth.

“Youaresoannoying” I mumbled. He paused and rolled his eyes to me.

“I heard that” he chuckled and gargled. I pouted and looked away. As I looked back in the mirror, I saw he leaned his face closer to mine.

“YAH!” I yelled and jumped away from him. He smirked.

“You didn’t receive any plastic surgery, did you” he smiled *how dare you asking me that!*

“Why should I? I’m a natural beauty” I looked at myself in mirror and giggled.

“You’re flattering yourself” he shook his head and chuckled.

“Yah!” I punched his shoulder.

“Get out!” he blinked his eyes in surprise.

“You’re done so get out. Now!” I pointed to the door.

“Sassy kid” he said and left.

“I’m not a kid!” I yelled.

“Arasseo, omma~” I heard he said.

“AISH!”

 

[Junhyung’s POV]

“Hyung, please~” I heard Dongwoon said as I walked back to living room.

“No, this one is the most suitable” I heard Kikwang replied.

“Hyung, please don’t” Dongwoon begged.

“What’s wrong?” I said as I entered living room.

“Hyung” Dongwoon pouted and pointed to TV. I take a look.

“Whose idea is this?” I smirked and sat down on sofa.

“That’s Kiki idea” Hyunseung said.

“I guess he want to scare ____” Yoseob said and chuckled.

“I'm not. We just brought this a few days ago and we haven’t watch it yet”

“Hyung, come on” Dongwoon begged again.

“It’s already played, so watch it or stay in your room alone” Kikwang said innocently.

“This is going to be fun.” Kikwang continued and giggled.

“Let turn the lights off” I suggested.

“Hyung!” Dongwoon yelled.

“Good idea” Hyunseung thumbed up and went to turn off the lights.

 

[Your POV]

I done brushing my teeth and left the bathroom *eh~ why it’s so dark?* I thought to myself as I saw the hallway and living room were dark, but I could see slight light flash from living room.

“Hyung~” I heard Dongwoon whined as I walked into living room.

“Oppa, why did you turn off the lights?” I asked while walking toward sofa.

“Because…” Yoseob rolled his eyes around *because what?* I thought to myself and take a look at TV. My feet froze and I feels that my heart skip a beat *HORROR MOVIE?* I yelled in my mind.

“____-ah, why are you standing? Sit down” Hyunseung said which made my mind turn back on *omona! what to do? what to do? omg omg OMG!* I put on a serious expression while looked around finding a seat.

“Here” Junhyung said tapping a free seat next to him and Dongwoon.

“Oh…” I sat down next to them. I take a look at Dongwoon who sat beside me. He covered his eyes by his both hands *poor Dongwoon oppa* I let out a silent sigh, tried to calm myself down because there wasn’t the ghost scene yet.

“Scare?” Junhyung said. I turned to him and saw his smirk *yah~ i'm get tired of your smirk*

“No. and who suggested this movie?” I tilted my head and rolled my eyes around looking at everyone. Hyunseung smiled and point to Kikwang. He just grinned.

“____-ah, tell us if you don’t want to watch it. We can change to watch something else” Doojoon said.

“Never mind. I don’t get scare that easily” I said and chuckled.

“Jeongmal?” Kikwang quickly asked, widened his eyes look at me.

“Yes” I just noded little *I’M SCARE!* I yelled in my mind and smiled. Dongwoon heard me and stop covered his eyes. Too bad, it’s the ghost scene.

“WAAAAA” Dongwoon screamed and covered his eyes again. I froze, widened my eyes staring at TV *calm down calm down* I heard Kikwang laugh.

“Yah, Dongwoon-ah, you embarrassed us” Hyunseung said.

“____ don’t even scare” Yoseob said.

“Yah yah yah! Stop it” Doojoon yelled. Dongwoon stopped cover his eyes and looked at me. I just smile *I’m scare too~ god, help me!*

“WHAAAAAA!” Dongwoon suddenly screamed and grabbed my wrist.

“AHHHHHHHH!” I couldn't help but to scream along with Dongwoon because I was surprise about his reaction. After we stopped scream, everyone went quiet and stared at us. Dongwoon and I rolled eyes around.

“MUHAHAHAHA” Kikwang was the first one who bursted into laugh and the other joined in a second later *aigoo… this is sooooooooo embarrassing*

“Hyung~” Dongwoon pouted. I saw it and started to laugh too.

“You’re scare” Junhyung said to me and kept laughing.

“Aniyo, that movie didn’t scare me but Dongwoon oppa did” after I finished my sentence, everyone bursted into laugh again except Dongwoon, he looked ashamed.

“Oppa, don't scare. That ghost is not real, it’s appear on TV only” I said and patted his shoulder *Geez! how could I advicse someone else while I couldn't help myself*

-------

After a long frighten, horrible, scary, creepy movie ended, Dongwoon and I still froze on sofa.

“I’m sleepy” Junhyung stood up, stretched his body and yawned.

“I’m going to sleep. Good night” Hyunseung stood up and headed to his room.

“Hyung, wait for me!” Dongwoon jumped off from sofa and ran to Hyunseung.

“She’s coming to you tonight~ Buah!” Kikwang shouted and chasing Dongwoon. Doojoon chuckled.

“Good night, ____” Doojoon got up and went to his room.

“Yah, let’s go to sleep” Junhyung said and put his arm around Yoseob shoulder.

“____-ah, aren’t you going to sleep” Yoseob asked and approached.

“Oh oh… umm… yea… Good night” I got up and went to kitchen. I drank a glass of milk before going to bed as usual. I went back to my room and tried to fell asleep.

5 minutes later…

I kept closing my eyes toss and turn on the bed. I felt very sleepy but I couldn’t go to sleep. I slowly opened my eyes and sat up.

“Mmmm…” I groaned and thought of going to bathroom. I got off the bed looking around in my room. I opened the door and took a peek *okay, not really dark* I stepped out and closed the door.

“Click!” the sound came from the door *what? are you trying to scare me? Tsk tsk, that's no use* I stared at my door, then I took a few steps toward bathroom. I barely open my eyes, then I saw someone left bathroom. I pasued and tilted my head *who’s this?* I rubbed my eyes and tried to see who is it. Then, that person turn around. A person with something on their face, I gasped and widened my eyes *gho-ghost?*

“WAAAAAAAAAAA!” I screamed and retreated back to my room. I tried to open the door, but it locked *WHAT!* my hand was shaking, I tried to push but it didn’t work. Then I take a look at the bathroom again.

“AHHHHH! GHOST! GHOST!” I screamed and pushed the door again as I saw that ghost walked slowly toward me.

“____-ah~ cooommmeee heeerrrreee~” that ghost said in husky voice.

“WHAAAA! HOW DO YOU KNOW MY NAME! HELP!!!” I screamed and turned around. I saw Junhyung’s room opened *oh my goodness!* I quickly ran in and jumped on his bed.

“OPPA! OPPA! WAKE UP!” I shook him desperately.

“Mmmm…” he groaned.

“OPPA! THERE’S A GHOST!” I yelled and shook him again.

“Bwohyah~” he mumbled and took a pillow covered his head. Then I saw that ghost walked in slowly.

“AHHHHHHH! GO AWAY YOU FREAK!” I yelled and grabbed a pillow from Junhyung and threw to that ghost.

“Yah!” Junhyung yelled in sleepy tone as I saw that ghost caught the pillow *WHAT!* I widened my eyes and gaped.

“TAKE THAT!” I grabbed a pillow that underneath Junhyung’s head and threw to that ghost again. Junhyung awaked and sat up.

“Yah! What th-” he stopped yell at me as he saw me pointed to the ghost that carried the pillow I just threw.

“OMG! WH-WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!?” he widened his eyes and bounced backward bump into me in shock.

“Yah!” I pushed his back. I heard that ghost laughed *eh?* Then I saw Doojoon ran in with shock expression with Hyunseung, Kikwang followed behind.

“What is going on? I heard you..... screaming?” Doojoon asked in confuse as he saw me sitting on the bed with Junhyung.

“Th-th-that” I pointed to that ghost. Doojoon walked toward that ghost like nothing had happen and smack that ghost’s head. I widened my eyes and Junhyung gaped.

“Stop fooling around, you brat” Doojoon said and grabbed pillow from that ghost and hit that ghost.

“Ow~ hyung!” that ghost whined *eh… that voice is familiar* I looked at Junhyung, he still gaped and looked back at me. Kikwang bursted into laugh with Hyunseung.

“Hyung, is there a ghost?” Dongwoon hugged a pillow and peek behind Hyunseung. Hyunseung approached that ghost, no, that person and took something off from that person's face.

“Yoseob oppa?” I exclaimed. He grinned and waved his hand at me. I frowned.

“Aigoo, I didn’t mean to scare you. I just put on my mask” Yoseob acted innocent.

“You said you didn’t get scare that easily, did you” Junhyung's gape break into a smirk and collapsed on the bed, continued to sleep. I got off his bed in angry expression and walked toward Doojoon. I grabbed pillow from Doojoon and hit Yoseob.

“Ow! That’s hurt” he whined.

“Oh. Sorry” I apologized and hit him once again.

"OW!" he screamed. I stopped hit him and threw that pillow at Junhyung.

“Yah! What’s that mean?” he sat up and yelled with his eyes still close.

“You’re such a chicken” I snapped at him.

“MWOH?”

I didn't bother to answer and left the room. Kikwang and Dongwoon dropped their jaw, widened their eyes looking at me with unbelievable *what? it's believable* I walked to my room and opened the door *aish! I forgot it's locked* I sighed with frustrated.

 

[Junhyung’s POV] 

“Uh-oh” Yoseob said with a frightened look.

"I don't know" Doojoon looked around and left.

“What did she just said?” I wrinkled my eyebrow staring at Yoseob.

“She said you’re not a real man. HAHAHA” Kikwang blurted and laughed.

“Yah! you little brat!” I threw pillow at Yoseob and went back to sleep.

“Hyung! I’m not” Yoseob came over.

“Aish! Get out!” I yelled.

“Hyung, we share room”

“Aish!”

"Fineeeeee~ I'll just go to sleep with Doojoon hyung" Yosoeb said and they all left. I closed my eyes and continue my peaceful sleep. But what ____ had said, it kept floating in my mind.

 

[Your POV] 

“Your door is locked?” Hyunseung approached and asked. I just nodded.

“Do you have reserve key?” I asked him and saw Doojoon left Junhyung’s room.

“Doojoon hyung, do you mind bringing the reserve key here?” Hyunseung asked.

“Kay” Doojoon said and walked to his room. I let out another sighed.

“I'm sorry that Yoseob scared you” He said and smiled.

"It's ok, it happened already” I said and put on a weak smile.

“I can’t believe you said that to Junhyung hyung” Kikwang walked toward us with Dongwoon.

“Yeah. How dare you said that to him, ____-ah” Dongwoon said and giggled.

“Umm... I don't know too” I scratched my neck and looked away *in fact, I was just kidding* Doojoon back from his room and handed me the key.

“Thank you, oppa”

"Hyung, I'm going to sleep with you tonight" Yoseob approached Doojoon and hopped on his back. Doojoon chuckled.

"I knew Junhyung will kick you out"

________________________________________________________________

kekeke another long chapter and quick update since i'm free on my weekend :D

enjoy~