finally, some privacy

Irreplaceable Love

“Junhyung oppa, try this on. Ow~ it’s perfectly match on you”

You were sitting on a couch afar from them while they were trying out their outfit. You felt disgusted and jealous watching Yongjin adjusted clothes for Junhyung. Somehow you just ignored them. The word ‘bored’ kept bubbled up around you until Dongwoon came over.

“Huh?” you startled from your boredom.

“I didn’t say anything yet” Dongwoon chuckled and ruffled your hair.

“Hey oppa. There are reporters here”

-----------------------

 

The next day you just decided to stay at the dorm and prepared dinner for them. For you, it felt better than watching those two couple. No, not couple.

*what take them so long?* you sighed, waiting for them at the dinning table. You already told them you had prepared dinner for them. You’ve made lots of kimbap and some dessert for them.

“They’re not going to throw a small party without me, right?” you grew bore and lifted yourself up from the chair. You went to grab a hanky on the counter only to use it to wipe the water dripping from cold coke on the table. Unfortunately, the hem of hanky was underneath a glass on the counter which accidentally causing the glass to fall down crashing on the floor. It was a loud crash since you were alone, you were a bit shock by the noise. But then you felt your ankle was being bit by insect or just you thought. As you was about to move, you heard someone screaming your name.

“_____-ah! Are you okay- Argh!” Dongwoon ran into the kitchen toward you but he stopped immediately before stepping on the broken glass.

“What’s going on?” Doojoon came in with the rest of them followed in.

“Careful. You might hurt yourself” you slightly pushed Dongwoon backward and was about to clean the mess when he suddenly tugged your forearm.

“You cut your ankle” and that was when you realized you were cut by the scattered glass. Your jaw dropped, unknown what kinds of reaction you should make.

*It supposed to cut my hand like in drama scene, not leg. Aish, and then someone will…* you threw your thought aside and looked to where Junhyung were while Dongwoon tugged your arm to sit you down on chair.

“I’ll take the medicine box” Yoseob said and quickly disappear. Junhyung glimpsed at you and left after Yoseob. You blinked and looked down at your ankle in dismay.

“____-ah, thanks for this delicious dinner. I like it” Kikwang approached the dinning table and tried to taste some of food while Hyunseung slapped his hand away.

“Does it hurt, ____-ah?” Dongwoon asked.

*kind of…* you tried to form a smile and shook your head.

“Hey!” Hyunseung, again, slapped Doojoon’s hand away from the food.

“It’s okay. Let’s eat up. I’ve spent lots of time making all these, you know” you got up as Yoseob backed with the box. You quickly took it from his hand and placed on the counter.

“I’ll take care of it myself hehe” you awfully chuckled hiding your dismay expression. You put a bandage on your cut ankle while Dongwoon and Yoseob cleaned up the broken glass.

“OKAY! Let’s eat!” Kikwang rashly sat down and everyone enjoyed the kimbap you’d made.

--------------------------

 

You stood next to the hand rail at the balcony, starring into the deep dark sky, yet brightened by million stars. Slowly, you raised your right hand up and faced your palm to the sky.

*It’s beautiful* you snickered and took your hand back, placing your elbows on the hand rail and rested your chin on your both palms. You couldn’t stop smiling just to watch the bright stars shining in the sky.

“Falling with the star?”

You gasped, startled, shocked, surprised, quickly clutched the hand rail to calm yourself. Junhyung chuckled by your clumsy reaction. You took a deep breath and turned back to the sky.

*Wait. What is he doing here?* you promptly looked at him.

 

Awkward silent…

 

*That’s it!* your patient that waiting for Junhyung to say something first was kicking away after a few minutes. You were about to get back in when you spotted Junhyung was holding your book. The note book that Kevin gave you.

“Yah, that’s mine!” you half yelled, humiliated as if he had read that book. He turned to you, lifting up the book and tilted his head.

“I thought you threw it away” he said and then started to flip each pages of the book.

“YAH!” you quickly reached for the book from his hand but he lifted it up and rested an elbow on hand rail.

“You’ve been ignored me” you were surprise by what Junhyung said. You both were standstill, starring at each other eyes. You couldn’t help but broke into an ironic smile and looked away.

“I did?” you said with a question mark.

“I hate being ignore” Junhyung said, playing with your book.

“You ignored me first” you pouted at him.

“I didn’t…” he looked confused. You narrowed your eyes and swiftly snatched the book from his hand.

“You already trashed it”

“Did you read it?”

 

Silent…

 

“DID YOU!?” you growled at Junhyung.

“No-nope. It looks new, so I just picked it up”

You looked down at the book and caressed it. He was right. This book still new, there still plenty of blank pages in it.

“Aren’t you gonna throw it away? Keeping old memories not a good idea at all” his last sentence slipped out of his tongue. Your jaw dropped and you gawked at him for a second.

“YAH! YOU SAID YOU DIDN’T READ IT!” you smacked his shoulder with the book, hard enough to make him yelled in pain. He stopped you by grab the book back. He teased you as if he was going to throw that book away.

“Don’t!”

“Sure?” he smirked raising an eyebrow. You felt irritated, without any thought, you took the book and threw it away. Junhyung’s eyes went wide peering at the book falling down into the dark alley.

“YAH! WHO THE HECK THROWING THIS! IT’S PEOPLE DOWN HERE!”

Junhyung quickly tugged your wrist backward in shock, so did you. Both of you carefully listened to make sure if that person was far gone. You looked at each other and then started to giggle.

 

“Hyung” Yoseob called Hyunseung and paused as he saw you two at the veranda.

“Shhhh! Do not disturb their privacy”

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Annyeong~ how you guy doing? ^_^

my university vacation is almost over

hmm, i'm too busy with study & work

but i still try my best to update for you guy ^.<

oh! how's the new poster?

the previous one seems to be too romance

so i wanna put up a cute one kekeke :D

subscribes & comments is up to you~