flashback...

Irreplaceable Love

[Flashback]

“Mom! You can’t leave me like that! Mom!”

“____, calm down”

“No it can’t be mom! No! Don’t leave me, mom. Wake up!”

You hugged your mom’s death body and cried in the operation room.

“____, mom doesn’t want to see you like that. Come on” your brother dragged you away.

“No mom! Mom!”

----------

“Rest in peace, honey. And don’t worry about our kid. I’ll take care of them well as what I've promise with you” your dad said and placed a white rose on your mom grave. Everyone gathering together in front of your mom grave again and bowed one last time. They left as the funeral was over. Still, you were standing there in front of your mom grave and sobbed.

“Mom. You always said you won’t leave me alone” you shed tear and bent down.

“You said you always stand by my side. You promise to buy me 1000 roses on my graduate day. Mom, don't leave. We’re going to spend our summer this year together and shopping until we got tired right?”

“____, come on. Let’s go home” your brother tried to lift you up. You shook your head and yanked your hand from him.

“Mom, come back. You can't leave me” you started to cried out loud. A boy bent down next to you.

“____, don’t make your mom concern. Listen to your brother and let’s go home” he said to you and tapped your shoulder. You paused and looked at him.

“She doesn’t want to see you sad and living with those sorrows because of her” he sweetly smiled at you. You looked at him with your puff eyes.

“Let’s go home”

 

A few months had passed…

“Where is ____?” your dad was worried looking for you. It was your mom birthday and you went to graveyard while there was a heavy rain. Since your brother wasn’t there, your dad contacted to his friend’s son to help him looking for you. He knew exactly where you were. He went straight to find you at the graveyard and you were there, holding an umbrella and cried. He sighed and went toward you.

“I know it really hard for you to accept it, even now. But your mom is already gone. Why don’t just make the life better and leave all these tragic behind” you looked at him and look back at your mom grave.

“I just wanted to… I’m afraid she celebrates her birthday alone”

“Come on. I’ll take you home”

After that night you were sick and he’d dropped by to see you. Since then, it’s became his habit. You started to get along well with him. You really like him a lot and you thought of him as more than just your friend or brother.

“Happy birthday!!!” he surprised you on your 15th birthday and he gave you a present.

“Can I open it now!” you happily asked.

“Go on” he smiled.

“A notebook?” you pouted looking at him. He chuckled.

“I know it’s too simple. But here” he took the book and opened it from page to page.

“Whenever you happy, jotted it down. And don’t bothering to write down something upset. So this book will be full of happiness memories. When you got tired or hopeless, just read it again, read about what had made you happy. And thing gonna work out well”

After you got that notebook, every times you spent time with him, you’d always noted it down. 2 years since you met him, thing between the two of you had became better and better and you already found yourself fell for him. You even thought of the confession toward him, but still you couldn’t do it. Until one day he told you he was going to leave for abroad.

“Why you have to go?” you asked him.

“Study to gain knowledge right? Every men have their ambition. Decide, I’ll be back and take you with me” he smiled.

“Take me to where?”

“Explore the world” he laughed. You were hopefully he was thinking the same as you.

“Why it is me?” you smiled widely.

“Because you’re my lovely sister ever”

“…………..” you went silent staring at him.

“Sister?” you quietly asked.

“Of course” he ruffled your hair. You tried to smile at him.

“Can’t be anything better than that?”

“You little kid, what you want to be?”

“I don’t know~” he chuckled.

“Alright. Remember stop crying and being strong, okay?” you nodded. As he was about to left you called him.

“Kevin! I don’t want to be your sister” he paused. You went toward him.

“I want to be more than that” he sure knew what you mean. He went silent looking at you.

“I… I like you more than… just a brother” you finally managed to say it. He placed his both hands on your shoulders.

“I understand and I don't humiliated you. But I don’t want to leave any misunderstand here” he smiled at you while you went confuse.

“I know I’ve been good to you too much that have made you confuse. But I just don’t want to see the weakness of you getting over you” your eyes went red as you tried to understand his statement.

“I-I… ” you couldn’t say anything as you was about to cry. But then you smiled.

“I know. I won’t let those weakness got over me. Again” you bit your lip and smiled again. Tear started to rime up on your eyes. He patted your head and left. You were standstill staring at his back as you teared down quietly.

You’re gone…” you backed home and wrote it down after he gone. You cried and cried but then you stopped.

“I won’t cry anymore. I won’t cry because of anyone. Ever again”

You then went to your dad.

“Dad, send me to South Korea. I’ll continue my university there”

[End of Flashback]

 

Your tear rolled down more and more.

You’re gone…” the last note that you’d wrote down was left in the middle of your notebook. You grabbed a pen and turned to a blank page.

3 years has passed… now you’re here… we met again, still the same date” you wrote down while your tear dropped on the page.

“Why did you come here?”

 

[Junhyung’s POV]

“What~” someone interrupted my sleep.

Hyung, where’s ____? Why she didn’t’ pick up my call?” Yoseob’s voice came from the other line.

“I don’t know”

Manager hyung said we’re going to Cube after filming over. So make sure you two are there this evening

“I know I know”

Tell her

“I know” I hung up and continued to sleep. My phone buzzed again.

“What is it!”

I mean now

“Aish! I know”

I got up and went to her room. I took a peek and saw she fell asleep on her desk in front of her laptop.

*eh who’s that?* there’s a picture of a middle-aged women with a girl appeared on her laptop’s screen. I walked closer to take a good look.

“Ow!” my legs smashed to her chair. I collapsed on her bed and gripped my leg.

“Mmmm…” she woke up. I was about to flee but she already saw me.

“Yah. You cried?” I could see tear dried all over her face. She narrowed her eyes and quickly washed away her dried tear.

“What are you doing here? In my room” she turned to me.

“Who’s that?” I pointed to her laptop.

“How come today you are curious a lot?”

“Eh, just tell me who is it, not too much right?”

“……that’s my mom… and me…”

“Chincha? Yah~ Your mom is very pretty”

“Right…” she smiled, looking back at the picture.

*wait… her mom is died, right?*

“She’s… passed away, right?” she turned to me all of sudden. She went silent for a few seconds.

“Ne… she passed away 6 years ago. Today is her 5th death anniversary” she gazed at the picture again.

“This picture was taken on my 14th birthday…” she continued with a weak smile.

“A month and half later… she’s… gone…” she looked down.

*yah yah, don’t cry!*

“You looked cute back then” she looked back at me.

“This necklace, she gave me on my birthday” she held a crystal necklace on her neck and smiled.

“Waaa~ it’s beautiful. I bet it expensive right” she shook her head.

“Price is worthless…”

“Yaaaah~ don’t be so sad. Your mom won’t be happy if she saw you upset like that”

“Are you comforting me?” she asked and raise an eyebrow.

“Yah, what kind of response is this?”

“Thanks. Again. And… is there any reason why you’re here”

“Oh yea… right. Yoseob called me- yah! Why don’t you pick up your phone?” she narrowed her eyes toward me.

“Alright, Yoseob said we’re going to Cube this evening”

“Oh… ne”

“Okay, I’m going to sleep now. Good night”

“It’s still afternoon”

_________________________________________________________________________

i think this is not a good chapter at all :(

sorry if it's not sad enough to make you cry LOL

and what do you think about the new poster?

if you don't like it, i'll remove it :)

umm i know that girl isn't beautiful

but *cough cough* don't hate her kekeke

thanks reader

*bow*