sickness...

Irreplaceable Love

“So, where'd you want to go?” Jinsung asked as I got in his car.

“Umm… up to you. But remember, this is not a date”

“Ara”

He drove off taking me to somewhere. He kept silent all the way there. After a half hour, we reached the destination.

“Are you kidding me?” I exclaimed.

“Aniyo”

We arrived at a ski resort. Seoul ski resort. I opened my mouth wide as we get off the car.

“Seriously, I have no idea why you took me here. A SKI RESORT?” I emphasized.

“What’s wrong?”

“Jinsung-ah, you’re scaring me”

“Bwohyo?” he chuckled.

“Nothing” I shook my head.

“I know what you thinking” he smiled.

“You’re totally weird” finally, I blurted it out. He chuckled.

“Okay, let’s go” he led me in and we went to get change.

“Yah. I don’t know how to ski”

“I’ll teach you”

“You can ski?” I gaped *I must be dreaming*

“Yea. Come on”

“Oh no no. I don’t want to” I waved my hand.

“Come on” he dragged me.

“Alright. Hold you pole” he handed me my pole.

“Ne”

“Okay. Come on. Move it”

“No”

“Come on. Let go of my arm”

“Andwae” I clung his arm tight.

“You can do it” he released his arm.

“NO NO! YAAAAAH” I slipped and fell down with my face buried in the snow.

“____-ah, are you alright?” Jinsung rushed to see me and pulled me up.

“Ugh. First time ever, I kiss snow. But it tastes good. Kekeke”

*what a shame!* I tried to get up by myself but I tripped down again.

“You alright?”

“N-ne A-AH CHEEZZ!” I sneezed all of sudden.

“____-ah, you caught a cold”

“I didn’t”

“Come on. I’ll buy you some hot soup”

 

Next day…

“I never thought I had such a horror holiday with him” I grumbled alone in living room.

“I guess I can’t go out anymore” I sniffed.

“A-AH CHEEZ!”

“Beautiful my girl~ oh oh girl~ oh oh girl” my phone rang.

“Dongwoon oppa” I answered his call.

“____-ah! Why did you turn off your phone?”

“Aniyo. It was run out of battery and I forgot to charge”

“What wrong with your voice? Are you sick?”

“No. The thing is… I… Just woke up. So I sound a little sleepy. Hehe. So oppa, where are you now? Having fun with your family?”

“Oh, guess what ____-ah. I’m at a ski resort!” he giggled.

*ooooh… wait, what?*

“Oh… hehe. I guess you have so much fun there”

“Right… but I wish you were here with me too” he giggled again.

“I want to go too but I’m going to meet my friend today hehe”

*white lie*

“So, have fun with your family oppa. Goodbye~”

“Ne. Take care yourself ok. Annyeong” he hung up.

“UGH… what a boring Lunar New Year I’ve got. I should have flied home. But I might be regretful if I couldn’t come back here. What? Regretful? No” I shook my head.

 

2 days has passed…

“AH CHERZ!”

I laid down on sofa with a giant box of tissue. I the TV, but there was nothing seemed to interest me. I got up and went to kitchen.

“Aigoooo~ I’m sooooo lazy to cook” I checked the fridge and the cupboard.

“Maybe instant noodle would be great”

*Especially, don’t eat instant noodle* Yoseob advise floated in my head all of sudden.

“Ugh, too much pressure with their advise” I took a look at my left and my right.

“Just this time only, ok?” I nodded for myself and grabbed a pack of noodle. As I finished having my noodle, I took the medicine and laid back on sofa.

“Let watch some movie”

I walked to the DVD shelf and checked through each DVD.

“Whoa!” I exclaimed and took a careful look on a DVD.

“For a glance, I thought this is some kind of … ugh. What am I thinking? Geez! I’m sure they not that kind of… eh, but not really” I giggled and tried to find another one.

“WAA!” I shocked and threw a DVD away. It was the horror movie I’d watched when I first came here.

*And don’t watch the horror movie* Dongwoon’s advise appeared and it gave me goose-bump.

“OMG. Shock! I don’t know why I always accept Dongwoon’s advice” I shook my head and took another DVD.

“Eh… what’s this? Pokemon?” I laughed.

“Aigoo, this is the most suitable one”

I played the DVD and sprawled on sofa happily watching the Pokemon.

--------------

“Mmmm…” I groaned and tried to lift myself up. I widened my eyes.

“How did I get in here?” I looked around and realized that I was in my room *maybe I was sleepwalking. Kekeke. Silly me* I yawned and got off the bed and stretched my body.

“What time is it?” I made my way to living room. I could heard the sound of TV was still on.

*ah~ I forgot to turn it off* as I stepped in the living room, I gasped out loud in shock.

“W-w-what are you doing h-here?” I stuttered.

“What? Watch TV of course” he replied.

“B-b-b-but- AH CHERZ!” I sneezed.

“Yah. Stop asking and go get change into warm clothes. Or you want to walk around the dorm with that…” his eyes were checking me from head to toe.

*what…* I looked at myself who was wearing a slender long shirt with a very very short shorts. I finally understood what he said. I blushed like crazy and ran back to my room.

 

[Junhyung’s POV]

I got back to the dorm in the morning since my mom told me to come back today. I unlocked the door and went in.

“____-ah”

“……….” No one replied.

*she’s home, isn’`t she?* I heard the sound of TV from living room. I entered the living room and saw ____’s sleeping peacefully on sofa. I walked closer to her.

“Yah”

“………………….” No response. My eyes suddenly ogled at her long thin legs *Aish! What the- yah, I’m a man too, you know* I was about to walk away when I heard she sneezed. I placed my palm on her forehead.

“Yah, you sick? Who told you to sleep out here and wearing that… kind of clothes?” I sighed and lifted her up, carry her to her bedroom.

*you better not wake up now or you gonna really slap me this time* I thought and smiled. I placed her on her bed and covered her body by a warm blanket. I walked back to living to take my luggage when my eyes meet a DVD on the floor. I picked it up.

*she’s scare* I chuckled. I went to my room and unloaded my luggage. After I done, I went back to living room and saw a trash bin which full of tissue.

“Ah~ you should have clean this up” I went to kitchen and see if I could make porridge for that little sassy kid.

“She ate that?” I laughed as I saw an instant noodle package in trash bin.

“How lazy she is when she alone” I shook my head and checked through the cupboard.

“Ugh, but I’m tired. ____-ah, I’m sorry”

------------

I laid down on sofa and the TV.

“W-w-what are you doing h-here?” there she was.

“What? Watch TV of course” I looked back at TV.

“B-b-b-but- AH CHERZ!” she sneezed.

“Yah. Stop asking and go get change into warm clothes. Or you want to walk around the dorm with that…”

*...y look in this cold winter?* I checked her from head to toe, making her blushed and ran back to her room.

“Sorry, that’s what man use to do when they see a girl with that look” I chuckled.

5 minutes later…

She sat on another sofa eyeing carefully to me.

“What?” I asked raising an eyebrow. She shook her head.

“Hungry?” I asked again. She took a look at me and then the clock.

“Yah. Are you mute?” I half yelled. She chuckled and nodded. I exhaled.

“I bought you chicken porridge. It’s in the kitchen” I said and pointed to the kitchen. She blinked a few times looking at me with her big eyes.

“Jeongmal?” she didn’t wait for my response and ran to kitchen immediately. A few minutes later, she back with the porridge and sat down on sofa.

“Yah yah, don’t dirtied the sofa”

“Stop complain a lot like a granny. I want to watch TV. Anyway, thank you” she put on her puppy eyes and ate the porridge.

“I can’t believe you sick” I said.

“I’m a human being” she replied.

“Why don’t you go to hospital?”

“It’s none of your business”

*yah! That’s rude!* I stared at her while she was busy eating the porridge.

“Then who gonna clean the dorm?” she paused.

“I just caught a cold. It’s nothing serious. Stop nagging”

“I didn’t”

We broke into silent for a while.

“Oppa” she called me all of sudden.

“Yea?”

“You suppose to be back in the next few days. Not today. Wae?” she eyed to me. I let out a sigh.

“I shouldn’t have told my mom you were here all by yourself”

“Mworago?” she looked confuse.

“My mom told me to come back here. Today”

“Oh…” she nodded.

 

[Your POV]

I took medicine and went back to my room. I felt so much better now. It was still 10:00 in the morning. I sat down and opened my laptop *kekeke. Game time*

1 hour passed…

“Yah” I sighed and took a look behind my back.

“Ne?”

“I’m hungry” Junhyung whined.

*why don't you buy your lunch when you went to bought the porrigde? it’s my holiday and I'm lazy!* I sighed and got up.

“Don’t give me that look. You’re still my assistant” he smirked.

*Ugh! You’re creep!*

“I am BEAST’s assistant not YOURS” I glanced at him and left to kitchen.

“It’s the same” he murmured.

“And I want home-cook food. Not instant noodle” he followed me to the kitchen.

“I know I know. Now go back to living room. Don’t bothering me while I’m cook” I said. He nodded and left.

After I finished cooking and prepared the table.

“Oppa, lunch is ready!” I shouted as I sat down. He showed up and walked in slowly with his starving expression. I couldn’t help not to laughed.

“What’s so funny?” he asked.

“Nothing” I said and we started to eat.

“Where did you go?” he sudden asked.

“Mwo?” I asked.

“Where did you go these passed few days?”

“I didn’t go anywhere” I lied.

“Yah. Don’t lie. Then how did you get sick?”

*how so annoying!*I pondered for awhile.

“Because… I always… slept outside, on sofa”

“Wae? Waiting for me?” he smirked. I gave him a glare.

“In your dream”

_________________________________________________________________

reader reader, junhyung is back to spent his holiday with you LOL