get ready

Irreplaceable Love

“High high I’m so high

High high up in the sky

High high I’m so high

Fly fly touch the sky

Ha ha ha ha ha

Say la la la la”

You pumped your fist in the air and hopped along the rhyme. Yoseob and Hyunseung joined you as well except for Junhyung who found himself a bit embarrassing.

“Yah oppa, enjoy the concert okay?” you yelled and poked Junhyung’s arm since it’s too loud. Junhyung was busy trying to protect himself from being recognized.

----------------

“Yah~ Seungie, thanks for coming to our concert” TOP said while they gave each other a hug. Yoseob and Junhyung gladly greeted them as you only hid behind their back and watched them.

“My my, you bring your girlfriend here?” GD pretended to be surprise and smiled at you.

“Nope, she’s not our girlfriend” Hyunseung turned to Junhyung and raised his eyebrow up and down.

“She’s our coordi. Our personal assistant” Yoseob introduced you.

“Hello, I’m ____. Nice to meet you” you meekly smiled at them.

“Yaaah~ manager hyung! Find us a personal assistant too!” GD yelled at his manager.

“She‘s your big fan”

“Ah chincha? hehe” GD kept giving you a huge smile.

“Thanks you” TOP bowed a little. You shyly bowed back while eyed him from head to toe *yah~ he’s look cool than Junhyung* you chuckled alone.

“Hey, you want some?” GD handed you a pizza box which given by his fan.

“Aniyo” you shook your hands and smiled.

“Ah~ do you want our autograph?” He asked you again.

“Uh-uh-ani-ani”

“Aigoo~ you’re so cute. Wanna be our PA?” he grinned.

*I think it’s a YES* you beamed as you thought.

“Ahem… Jiyong, you’re being too babble” Hyunseung poked GD shoulder.

“She’s already taken hehe” Yoseob giggled.

“Okay. Then you might love to featuring in our MV” you quickly shook both your hands and your head.

“Ah really? You’re wasting your beauty staying with these beast”

“Isn’t beauty supposed to stay together with beast?” Junhyung peeked his head in and joined the conversation.

------------------------

“WHAT!?”

“Yes. You’re going to perform that song”

“But why?”

“It’s soloist. I know it's kinda old now but this song was extremely popular in our university when it was release, remember? I’m sure you know how to dance”

“But we still need back-up dancer”

“That’s not a big deal. We’ll be your back-up dancer” you leaned backward giving Hyomi a question mark.

“Are you kidding me? Come on just let me sing without dancing”

“NO. What an era is this? Singing without dancing? Then don’t even dream to get a prize. Not even a half!”

“But we have no rapper”

“We can cut that part” you stared at Hyomi with frustrated.

“Why why why why”

“It’s not why why. Yah, you better memorize the lyric as well. No lip-sync”

-------------------

You’ve managed most of your time to take care of B2ST while the rest of your time, you went to rehear for your performance on the night after graduate ceremony. The truth was you didn’t want to perform that song. It wasn’t about the popularity of the owner or the award you care to get. But that song was originally from the same agent you’re working for.

“Congratulation~!”

“Thank you, unnie” you gave Lemonade a big hug as they came to your graduation ceremony. Too bad, your family couldn’t celebrate with you, besides they phoned to cheer you up and apologized for not being with you.

Sujing and Sumi were back from their hometown to graduate with you too. Of course they have to. Sujing also brought her husband with her. Ne, they married already. You told them you’re going to put up a performance this night which made them a bit surprise. But what was really surprise them is that Lemonade revealed that you’re b2st’s PA.

“Ah seriously?” Sujing gave you a smile while examined your expression.

“Sujing unnie, don’t give me that look” she went laughing and then stopped.

“I thought you were going to debut as Lemonade too. Ah it’s my fault to left you all by yourself” she patted your head with sympathized.

“Aniyo. Maybe my path is way too high than that”

“Yah yah. Don’t brag yourself” Nain lightly pushed your head. You fixed your hair while mumbling.

“Who know. It might be true”

--------------------

“Please please _____-ah~”

“Ne. let’s us go with you”

“No no no no no. NO!”

You shook your head while roaming around the living room. Since you backed from the graduate ceremony, the two maknae kept begging you around asked for a permission to see your performance.

“You just can’t”

“Paaaaaleeease~” Yoseob bit his lip and stomped his foots in one place.

“ANDWAE!” you emphasized and crossed your arms.

“___________~” Dongwoon drawled while yanked your shoulder making you shake in annoyed.

“Whaaaaaaiii! What if you’d been spotted by the reporter. If you spot by the reporter, you’ll be on the article tomorrow. If you are on the article tomorrow, your fan will see it. If your fan see it, they will wonder what were you doing at a women’s university. If they wonder about it then they will find out that you were there to see your PA. If they find out that you have a PA, they will get upset, angry, disappointed and scolding me. And then the rumor will line up. And then it will become an issue which causes your fame. And then I might be fire by Cube Hong-nim. Fire? Gue rae. FIRE!” you panted after telling a long fast prediction. Both of them went quiet and gave you their innocent look.

“Your sympathy look won’t help, oppa” you said and walked toward the exit. This time you thought you might leave without any worry.

“Yah, you can’t leave us like that” Yoseob stopped you by tugged your backpack and pulled you to sofa. He sat you down.

“We can protect ourselves. Just let us go with you. We promise we won’t make any trouble” Yoseob nodded his head as he said.

“Ne, pinky promise” Dongwoon lifted his pinky up and Yoseob followed.

“Aigoooooo~” you groaned and hid your hand in your hoodie pocket. Yoseob snatched your hand out and did a pinky promise with you the same as Dongwoon. You just couldn’t resist their aegyo.

“Done kekeke” Yoseob giggled and turned to Dongwoon.

“YAY!” they both threw their fist in the air and ran to their bedroom. You sighed and rested yourself waiting for them.

“Oppa! Hurry up! I need to prepare with my friends!” you urged them while poked your watch. As you heard footstep, you turned to take a look.

“What? I can go too” Junhyung muttered and went to sit next to you.

“Hyunseung oppa?” you raised an eyebrow. Junhyung shrugged.

“Okay, let’s go” Yoseob walked across the living room to the exit. Junhyung and you got up and followed them.

“What about Hyunseung oppa?” you asked them as you put on your shoes.

“We tried to wake him up but it doesn’t work” Dongwoon responded.

“Hehe Junhyung hyung, you might be left with Hyunseung hyung if you were sleeping”

---------------------

“Ooooooh~” the little curiously Yoseob pointed toward an entrance of a building in your university.

“No- not that one” you dragged Yoseob from going the wrong direction.

“What’s inside that building?” Yoseob asked.

“It’s a student’s dormitory”

“Oh. You stayed there too?” he asked again. You shook your head.

“Ah~ why there isn’t a football field?” Dongwoon asked while eyeing around.

“At the back. The place where we are walking to”

“Why I don’t see any boy around?” Yoseob, again, asked you a question.

“Excuse me! This is Women’s University. But I guess today there will lots of boy due to the special celebration”

You tiredly led them toward the football field where the stage was already set up while Yoseob and Dongwoon kept asking about your university.

“That’s it! Stop asking me from now on, okay? And protect yourself. Don’t even make my friends go fangirl-ing while we’re busy. Got it?” you warned them before entered your make-up room that had been prepare for each class. They nodded. As you opened the door and walked in, your friend’s eyes went wide.

“OMO!” one of your classmate exclaimed.

“Yah, you bring your boyfriend to cheer for you? Why you didn’t tell us you got a boyfriend? Wait, three?” Hyomi went quiet and gazed at them. You sighed and turned to Yoseob who had a huge smile on his face.

“This is Yoseob. Yang Yoseob from-”

“WHAT!?” your classmates screamed. You gave them a quick stare to shut their mouth.

“If any of you dare to tell the other that these three are here, I’ll quit. No fangirl-ing, no autograph- ani, autograph is fine. But especially NO selcas” you stared at them with your scary eyes. You’re not a class president but, indeed you can control them as well. You then turned to three shocked guy behind your back.

“And you three. Don’t wander around this campus- no, football field- uh… whatever it calls, don’t act like a child and walk around the university” they all nodded.

“Now I go get change and get my make-up done. And we’ll practice one last time before going on stage” you took your backpack and got inside the dressing room. Meanwhile, your classmates were crazy around with the three charming boys.

2 hour later…

*nervous nervous nervous* you and your friends done with the make-up and hair as you kept watched the time slowly ticking by hour to hour. You look at the seat where the boy were *omo! Where are they* you quickly stood up causing your stylist shocked and threw her stuff in the air.

“I’m sorry I’m sorry” you apologized and helped to pick up her stuff. You went to your friend and asked them for those three celebrities. Your friend told you that they went to bathroom just a minute ago. You exhaled and told your friend to practice together again before the real one.

“Aigoo ____-ah, I don’t know if I can do this. I’m really nervous now that my stomach it even hurts” one of your classmate whined while holding her tummy. You became more stress, you didn’t say a word besides kept eyeing your watch. You nervous about the stage also the boys who had left more than 15 minutes already *omg, what if they’d noticed by their fan* without hesitated, you left the room to fine them.

“Where were you go?” you saw them walked toward you from where the audience were. Their eyes checked you from head to toe without answered your question.

“I didn’t ask you to check my outfit” you gave them a warn look. Dongwoon gulped and backed to his sense.

“We went to see Gina noona performance” Yoseob grinned.

“Ne, Gina noona is here” Dongwoon pointed behind him. You nodded and walked them back to the room.

“Ah~ it’s really stress me out. I don’t know if I could put on a best performance”

“What’s wrong?” Yoseob asked you immediately as you wailed.

“My friend said she got a nerve-ranking. She might unable to dance. Aigoo we also don’t have male back-up dancer” you heavily sighed and paused.

“Oh! Yoseob? Is that you?” you eyes went wide and turned around to see who had sense Yoseob.

“Annyeong Gina noona” Yoseob turned to greet her with the other. You slammed your face and ready to flee.

“What are you- ____-ssi, what are you doing here?” G.NA spotted you behind Dongwoon back. You slowly turned to face G.NA.

“Hehe annyeong haseyo” you bowed.

“Wa! Why are you dressing up like this?” G.NA came closer and spinned you around checking your outfit.

“I-I…”

“____ is going on stage” Junhyung helped you complete your answer. G.NA gasped and looked at you.

“You mean one of those contestants?” you meekly nodded. G.NA gaped staring at you. A light bulb popped up on Dongwoon’s head all of sudden.

“Wait. Noona can we borrow your back-up dancer?”

“What!?”

________________________________________________________________________________

aigoo~ it's been 20 days since i had update

readers, i'm really really sorry

i broke the promise for update once a week ><

ah i'm really sorry

i'll update another chapter after my lunch kay?

i'm sorry~