uh-oh...

Irreplaceable Love

[Your POV]

“____-ah, where are you going?” Yoseob asked me as I headed to the door.

“I’m going to get some drink” I paused and answered.

We’ve been here, in their practice room since morning. After lunch, we still back in here. I think I need a break.

“Yah, get one for me” Junhyung said.

“You should have said pleeaassse” I joked. He sighed and ran to me all of sudden.

“Please, ____-ah~ please” he shook my wrist. What an awkward situation. I blinked and looked around. The rest of them bursted into laugh.

“What. Are. You. Doing?” I stepped away from him.

“Coke pleeeaaaasssssseeee” he tried to do his aegyo.

“Yes yes. Just stop it. You scared me” I quickly left with blush.

I went to soft drink machine and took out two cans of coke. One for me and one for nagging Junhyung. Thinking of his aegyo made me laugh on my way back to practice room. I passed trainee’s practice room where Hyemi, Jaeyong, Nain and Gyurim were inside.  I went inside to greet them.

“Annyeong, unnie!” I shouted and approached them.

“____-ah, you came just on time! We have a very very good news” Jaeyong said with a huge smile.

“Jeongmal?” I blinked a few times. Everyone nodded happily.

“Guess what ____-ah. W-”

“We’re going to debut!” Nain cut Gyurim off. She held my hands and jumped.

“REALLY!” I exclaimed and jumped with Nain.

“OMG OMG!” I screamed.

“We maybe debut in May or June” Jaeyong said.

“Aigoo, I guess you guy are busy now, right?” I gave them a sympathy look.

“Right. Ahhhh~ I’m so excited” Hyemi jumped and clapped.

“Yeah. But we’re on a diet now. We can’t have cake anymore” Nain pouted.

“Yaahh~ but finally, what you’ve been waiting is coming” I smiled widely.

“____-ah, I’ve always expected that you will be debut with us” Jaeyong said and looked at me with sad expression.

“Come on, unnie. It’s nothing serious. I’m happy with what I’m doing now” I put on a huge smile and look at nowhere.

*Aish! What am I thinking!?* I shook my head and turned back to them. They locked their eyes on me with a question mark.

“What are you doing now?” Gyurim asked.

“Uh…” I went silent.

“Oh, ____ ah. Did you hear that BEAST got a female personal assistant?” Nain asked suddenly.

*Uh-oh* I shocked.

“Right. I’m so jealous of that girl” Hyemi pouted.

“I’d do anything to be in her place right now” Nain added. I pretended that I didn’t hear anything and drank my coke.

“Hehe I want a male personal assistant too” Hyemi grinned.

“I’d kill her if I could” Gyurim said. I choked and coughed.

“Yah, you okay?” Jaeyong said and tapped my back. I nodded.

“Gyurim, that’s cruel” Nain said.

“Haha just kidding” Gyurim laughed.

*Phew~* I sighed in relief.

“You haven’t told us what about your job yet” Gyurim snapped at me. I gained more nerve.

“Yah, that’s for who?” Nain said pointing to my hand.

“For me, of course” I shrugged.

“I mean that one” she pointed to my hand which carried a can of coke that haven't open yet.

“Umm… it’s for…” I rolled my eyes around. Everyone stared at me waiting for my answer.

“____-ah! What are you doing here?” a familiar voice behind my back. I turned over. Dongwoon were standing at the doorway.

*Noooo~* I froze looking at him.

“What is he doing here?” Hyemi whispered.

“Annyeong, noona” Dongwoon approached and greeted everyone.

“Where is Junhyung hyung’s coke?” Dongwoon continued asking me. Hyemi, Jaeyong, Nain and Gyurim gave me a WHAT look.

“Dongwoon-ssi, what did you said?” Gyurim asked.

“Ne? Ah~ I said w-”

“Here” I cut him off and pushed a can of coke to his hand.

“Now let’s go” I dragged him and left the room in rash.

We walked back to their room.

“What’s wrong with your friends, ____-ah? I saw their eyes were about to pop out” Dongwoon asked me while opened the door.

“Yah, what took you so long with just two can of cokes?” Junhyung nagged. Dongwoon handed him his coke. He quickly took it and drank.

“Yah, hyung. She bought it for you now. You should thank her” Yoseob showed his respectful again. I smiled at him.

“Thank you~” Junhyung said with his seduce sound.

“Stop it!” I yelled at him as he gave me goose-bump.

 

[None POV]

“What did he said?” Nain asked while everyone still dumbfounded, staring at the door.

“If I’m not mistaken, ____ bought coke for Junhyung” Hyemi said and looked at the rest.

“Seriously?” Nain’s eyes went wide.

“Ugh, can somebody tell me what is going on” Jaeyong said and sat down on couch.

“I think there’s something she’s been hidden from us” Gyurim tried to figure it out.

“Like what?” Jaeyong asked.

“We know she wouldn’t lie, unless it’s her… secret… right?” Nain was out of idea.

“Then, let’s find out” Gyurim said heading to the door.

“Gyurim unnie, where are you going?” Hyemi asked and followed her.

“Follow ____” She said and opened the door.

“Spy?” Hyemi exclaimed.

“I’m curious too” Nain said and walked toward Gyurim.

“Jaeyong, aren’t you going?” Gyurim asked.

“You guys are nonsense” Jaeyong got up and left with them even if she didn’t want to.

“Where are we going?” Nain asked while following Gyurim.

“Here” Gyurim stopped in front of BEAST’s practice room. Nain gaped.

“Are you sure?” Nain asked. Gyurim sighed in bored.

“One, she bought coke for Junhyung. Two, she left with Dongwoon. Isn’t it the suitable place where she might be right now?” Gyurim asked back. Nain nodded.

“But why she’s with them?” Hyemi asked.

“Who know” Gyurim shrugged and was about to open the door when Hyemi blocked her.

“Unnie, don’t. I’m not dared to” Hyemi whined.

“Then step aside”

“Yah, I think we shouldn’t enter like this. She might have her own reason” Jaeyong said and blocked Gyurim’s hand from opening the door.

“What if she’s not inside?” Nain asked.

“I’ll take the response okay?” Gyurim ignored them and opened the door.

_________________________________________________________________________

Uh  hem... *cough*

Hello~? anybody hooomeeeeee? :D