cycling with LOVE

Irreplaceable Love

You got change into a dress and stood in front of mirror before letting your hair down. You grabbed your hat and headed to the door. You opened the door when Yoseob was already there.

“Hey ____-ah~”

You came here just on time. You quickly tugged his arm into your room with his surprise.

“Eh-Hey-” you let go of his arm throwing him toward where the beds were. He stopped himself before fell on the bed. He turned to look at you as he widened his eyes and covered his chest.

“What-what are you- are you going to me?” he was a bit shock and joked on purpose.

“What are you talking about!? You made me rent a room with double beds! Seriously!?” you smacked his shoulder and yelled at him pointing toward the beds. Yoseob scratched his head and approached you.

“Cold down. Let’s go for a walk” he said and pushed you to the door. He took your key and locked the door.

“Let’s go” he said as you saw Junhyung left their room. Yoseob pushed you to the elevator where the rest were waiting there already.

“Yah Yoseob! My key”

“I’ll keep it for you” he said and tapped his pocket.

--------------------------

 

“Where are we going?” you asked them as you reached the outside of hotel. Doojoon shrugged and kept walking.

“Biking” Dongwoon shouted and ran toward the row of bicycles as Kikwang follow after him. You paused.

“No. I have to see Lemonade’s MV shoot” you refused and went to the other direction when Yoseob pulled you back.

“No~ we’re going to ride together” he whined and tugged to get a bike. You dragged out a bike while the rest started to get on their bike.

“Let’s race!” Kikwang shouted and rode his bike right away as Hyunseung and Dongwoon followed.

“Yah Seobie! Get a bike!” Doojoon yelled as Yoseob hopped on his bike, resisted to get off.

“Just go. Hurry up!”

Tsk tsk tsk kids. You chuckled and shook your head. You looked at your left and saw that Junhyung was still there.

“Why are you still here?”

“I don’t waste my stamina” he shook his head and got on his bike.

“Come on. Let’s ride”

“Woohoo~! HURRY UP!” Yoseob shouted from afar, raising his hands enjoyed the fresh air.

“Coming!”

 

[Your POV]

 

We cycled on the road along the sea, it was pretty long, I guess it’s no the end. It was great that we got to have sometime far from the world of fame. While we’re biking, we talked, laughed, chased after each other. Soon enough, the boys started to get tired and we biked to find an ice-cream stand.

“Wait wait!” I braked my bike. They stopped their bikes and turned around.

“You guys go get ice-cream. I’ll wait here”

“Ok. We’ll back soon~”

I parked my bike under a tree and went toward the beach when I had sense someone follow me. I quickly took a glance.

“You don’t go with them?” I raised an eyebrow and sat down on sand.

“I’m lazy” he replied and sat down next to me. We stared at the horizontal for awhile.

“This is feel so good~” I closed my eyes and raised my face up, breathed all the fresh air into my lungs. Wait, I feel someone’s breath on my cheek.

 

[None POV]

 

Junhyung leaned closer as you closed your eyes enjoyed the moment without realizing. But he retreated as he phone buzzed. Aish~ what a great timing. He thought and picked up his phone. You snapped your eyes open to see that Junhyung was answering his phone. You cupped your face and looked away in embarrassed of your silly thought.

“Okay” he hung up and stood up while tugged your arm along with him.

“What?” you followed him as he dashed the sand from his clothes.

“No ice-cream. We’re going back to hotel. Come on”

You silently sighed and tracked him to the bikes. You got on your bike and started to ride when it suddenly stopped by someone. You turned around to look at Junhyung while he got on your bike.

“Yah! Get off” you growled and tried to balance the bike. He shook his head and pointed toward his bike.

“My bike’s tire is flat” he looked back at you with his plead eyes. You pouted knowing you couldn’t fight.

“Fine” you mumbled and started to ride.

 

2 minutes later…

 

“Yah, hurry up” Junhyung urged while you gritted your teeth, riding up the hill.

“You pig- urgh- stop complaining! You’re- so- urgh- HEAVY!” you yelled out loud and put all your strength to cycling pass the hill.

“Woah~” Junhyung surprised by your fast pace and quickly wrapped his arm around your waist.

“YAH! YONG JU-AHHHH!” you were startled but before you could scold him, your bike went off of road while you were cycling down the hill.

----------------------------

 

“What took them so long?” the manager, Jiyong poked his watch while waiting for you and Junhyung in front of the hotel.

“Their ice-cream is melting” Kikwang handed one to Dongwoon and finished your ice-cream.

“Omo omo, I can’t wait to go parasailing. Call them to hurry up”

“Let them take their time” Hyunseung calmed Yoseob from getting more exciting.

-----------------------------

 

“Owww~” you groaned and tried to get up.

“Hey you okay?” Junhyung offered his hand. You shoved his hand away and got up, dashing your .

“I’m sorry” you ignored Junhyung and began to walk, leaving him and bike behind.

“Yah. ____-ah” he called you but you still walked along the roadside not even care to wait for him. Junhyung ran to take the bike and cycled after you.

“Come on, get on the bike” you hissed and looked away, still walking.

“Come on. We’re going parasailing at the sea” you paused a bit as word ‘parasailing’ caught your attention. I’m not going to lose. Beg me. You thought to yourself and continued to walk.

“Okay. If you’re not coming, I’ll just go” he said and cycled the bike right away. You dropped your jaw staring at his back.

“You-you-JUN-” you was about to yell his name, he braked and looked back.

“Aren’t you coming?”

“Urgh” you grumped and ran toward him, hopping on the bike. He chuckled and looked at your face.

“Hold on, okay?” you folded your arm across your chest and nodded. He started off with swift ride causing you to grip his shirt instantly before you might fall. You decided to let go of his shirt and forced your hand to wrap around his waist. Junhyung flashed a wide smile as he felt your arm around his waist. You shyly smiled in embarrassed. This is awkward, but... I like it.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________

woo-hoo!

finally, an update per week :D

i was so happy that B2ST have won MMA \^___^/

CHEER~

B2ST FIGHTING! <3