welcome to Saipan!

Irreplaceable Love

After checked in, you quickly ran after your boys and their managers. You glimpsed back at Yongjin and waved your hand at her feeling victory while she was check in with the other coordinators. She was frustrated. A few hours ago, she tried to convince Hong-nim and managers that you should took the last part with the other staffs.

"Well I don’t see that a problem. Front part or last part, we’re still in the same plane. Besides, her ticket is front part, we can’t change”

You couldn’t stop giggling even you reached your seat inside the plane. You remembered your friend’s advice, especially Gyurim’s.

“Whether he loves you or not, you still have to fight to the end”

You didn’t expect that your friends would cheer you besides insulted or scolded you.

“Ya, they said please took the seat belt” Hyemi nudged your arm.

“Say Kimchi!” G.Na who sat a few seat before you lifted her phone up and took a snapshot.

“ARGH! Unnie~”

----------------------------

 

[Your POV]

“Wait” Junhyung grabbed my wrist to stop me before I started to walk away. I turned to face him while his hands held on my shoulders. He moved himself closer and looked into my eyes.

“I’ve always waiting for this moment… with you” I looked around myself to see this beautiful scenery around us. Yes, we’re at the beach, alone. His both palms cupped my face back to get his attention.

“You…” he said with deep voice looking straight at me.

“I love you”

Omg, I could feel my heart beat faster and faster, I think I blush right now. He flashed a smiled at me and leaned his face closer. My quickly squeezed my eyes shut, expected for something that I’ve never experience.

“…….” and it was a long silent.

 

“Hey~ hey, wake up. We’re here”

What!? I shot my eyes open and straightened myself. That when I realized it was dream what a shame -.- I rubbed my eye and turned to looked at Hyemi while let out a small sigh.

“AHH!” I instantly jumped aside as I saw Hyemi turned out to be Junhyung. Everyone suddenly looked at us with startled. I looked at Junhyung with my big surprised eyes and rolled my eyes back to everyone. I chuckled a bit in embarrassed, made sure they weren’t looking at us anymore.

“What are you doing here? Where’s Hyemi?”

“She said she can’t stand your heavy head landed on her shoulder. So I offered her to switch our seat”

Stupid Hyemi at least she did the right thing. Junhyung leaned closer to my ear and whispered something.

“You’re drooling” I quickly covered my mouth and used my free hand to smack his arm. Seriously, sometimes I can’t believe myself that I like this guy.

As the plane landed flatly, I took out my mask and was about to put it on when Junhyung stopped my hand.

“Don’t worry. I heard that k-pop not much popular in here. So they might have no idea who you are” he said then slightly laughed. Sometimes, I didn’t get if he care about me or just teasing me.

We were taking to the hotel by a bus. No, there were a few buses, enough to give all staff a ride to the hotel. The hotel was surely luxury as it was stood tall, just looking from the outside, the lawn, the part, the garden, all the huge area around the hotel, everything was beautiful and gorgeous. And the hotel was face to the sea, just walk across this road and we reach the beach this is so cool! There was also an extremely large swimming pool outside the hotel too omg! I’m overwhelming but too sad to say that I can’t swim. As the bus steered toward the parking lots, there was a long row of bicycles. Is it for the guest? I can’t wait to ride it around this hotel and to the beach. I guess this wasn’t a five stars hotel, I would give it seven stars hotel. Now this is where we are going to spend our holiday. Not only holiday, my friends, Lemonade, they’re going to shoot there music video in here too.

It took pretty long to get everyone’s room since there were lots of staffs. We have to share room with each other. The idols were fine as they choose their roommate because they always leave with each other. Besides, looked at the staffs, they were really annoying, argued over and over again. I was supposed to share room with them but I really can’t. I walked up to Hong-nim.

“Hong-nim, you don’t need to pay for mine. I’ll rent a room myself” I awfully smiled at him. I seriously need some privacy to enjoy my holiday.

“It's fine. Whatever you say” I bowed response to his agreement. I went to check in as the boys follow me.

“I think you should check in to a room the same floor as us”

“Yeah”

“Why don’t you just share room with us?”

“Yah, why are you guys follow me? Go to your room” I turned to shooed them as I tried to find a free room. Their rooms were on the 15th floor. No I don’t really like high high place.

“No. Take this room” Yoseob whined and yanked my shoulder.

“Fine fine. I’ll take this room” I waved my hand to stop his aegyo can’t resist his cuteness hehe.

As I received the key, we started to walk toward the elevator when I felt someone eyes on me. No need to guess. It's Yongjin. Good thing we went separate. G.Na unnie, her manager and her coordi- went to 12th floor. 4minute, their managers and their coordi- on 16th floor. Lemonade, my friends, uh… I don’t know. Skip. Hehe. Hong-nim and the other staffs, I don’t know too.

“Hey, what’s your room number?” Dongwoon took my key to take a look as we entered the elevator.

“Yeah, what’s the number? We might get lost trying to find you” Kikwang said as he looked at my key number. They handed out their key to see the number.

“1509. Me and Kikwang” Doojoon called out. Each floor of this hotel has about 30 to 40 rooms. Kikwang was right, maybe I could get lost just to find the elevator too.

“1505. Hyunseung and Dongwoon, okay?” Doojoon asked as those both responded with a nod.

“1501. Junhyung and Yoseob. 1502 ____-ah. Yours” Doojoon said handed back my keys. Now I got the pointed that Yoseob asked me to take this room. THIS 1502 room that next to his room.

 

[None POV]

Everyone split to their room as you went toward your room with Junhyung and Yoseob walking behind.

“So I guess we’re here” Yoseob said as you looked up to see your room number.

“Yah, you brat. Over here” Junhyung dragged Yoseob to the next door as he was about to get into your room with you. You waved at him as you entered your room and closed the door. As soon as you reached the bed, you let go of your luggage and slammed yourself on the bed wait, something isn’t right you quickly lifted your head to see there was another bed next to the bed you were laying on. Since, after you paid for this room, you’ve been wondering why it was expensive for one-bed room when you suddenly remembered that Yoseob urged you to choose this room without asking for detail.

“UGH! YANG YOSEOB!”
_____________________________________________________________________________________

omg, did you guys know?

my laptop was commit suicide and hospitalized -__-

thank god, it fine now

okay, back to the story

people still subscribe and read but weirdly o.O

comments start to lose T__T

why are you guy doing this to me :(

i mean, please comments :D