down to the illness

Irreplaceable Love

“Yah! What did you do to her!?” Doojoon exclaimed and ran to help Junhyung walking you to sofa.

“Pabo… hehe-*hiccup* hehe…” you giggled as Doojoon and Junhyung laid you down on sofa.

“Hyung, did you make her drink?” Kikwang asked while he came closer to examine you.

“What are you talking about! I’m not that kind of person” Junhyung growled at Kikwang while Hyunseung mischievously smiled toward Junhyung.

“Paboya~” you mumbled again and pushed Kikwang’s head making him fell backward on his . You slowly lifted yourself up from sofa and scrambled to stand up straight.

“Daaaannnccceeee~” you dazzling walked toward the door.

“Yah! Stop her!” Junhyung yelled and ran to tug you back as you dizzily fought with him. Dongwoon and Yoseob ran to help Junhyung by clutched your wrist.

“I think we have to leave now” Hyunseung suggested and took his stuff.

“Kwangie, paid the bill” Doojoon said as he picked up your bag. Not to forget protecting themselves first, they put on their cap and Junhyung wrapped your arm around his shoulder. Yoseob went to open the door and checked if there were anyone they know roaming outside.

“All clear” Yoseob left the room as everyone followed.

“Wait! She’s going to puke!” Junhyung yelled while you released your arm from his shoulder and ran to the bathroom. They ran after you as you bursted the door in. Junhyung quickly followed you inside the women bathroom while the other went hesitated. As Dongwoon was about to enter too, a woman passed by and gave them a weird look. She went terrific and swiftly walked away.

Meanwhile, you were throwing up like a pregnant lady while Junhyung tapped your back. You groaned and lifted your head up from the sink.

“Ugh…” you burped and dropped yourself to sit on the floor. Junhyung bent down next to you continuously patted your back.

“Feel better now?” he leaned closer and softly wiped away your bang off of your face. You closed your eyes and groaned.

“Come on. Let’s wash your face” he lifted you up. You shook your head and tried to get rid of his grasp.

“Yah. Stop being childish”

“I’m not kid!” you harshly yelled and shoved him away while you couldn’t standstill.

“Okay okay you’re not a kid”

“That’s right… I’m overage~” you drawled and walked toward the exit. Junhyung went to support you as you zigzag. You both left the bathroom and found that the other was waiting outside.

-----------------------

“We’re dead if manager hyung found out” Doojoon said after he took a look at you.

“Who know she’d get drunk like this” Hyunseung muttered while steering. You rested your head on Junhyung’s chest still affected by alcohol.

“Poor _____. If it wasn’t because of you ordered that drink” Yoseob blamed Junhyung while your hair.

“Yah. It’s not like I forced her. I haven’t blamed her for stole my drink yet” Junhyung grumped and looked away.

“What a naggy~” you mumbled and hung you head up from his chest. Yoseob and Junhyung turned to you with surprise. They thought you might wake up from your drunk-dream. You gawked at the front without a word.

“____-ah, are you okay?” Yoseob asked you as he waved his hand in front of your face.

“Mmmm…” you felt uneasy in your tummy, then your throat.

“Yah-”

“Uuugggghhhh” you swiftly cupped your mouth preventing yourself from a sudden puke which cut Junhyung off.

“ARGH!” Yoseob screamed and backed away from you.

“HYUNSEUNG! STOP THE CAR!” but it was a little bit late.

“AWW! MY COAT!”

-----------------------

Junhyung frowned while he was walking behind the other, along the hallway to their dorm. Doojoon carefully carried you to your room as you were dozed off after you had vomit. Junhyung took off his stinky coat, threw it into the washing machine and went to take a bath.

“Okay, now who gonna change for her?” Doojoon asked after he laid you on the bed. He eyed at Hyunseung, Yoseob and Dongwoon while Kikwang was found nowhere beside his bed. Hyunseung raised his hand up which surprised the rest.

“I’m going to sleep” Hyunseung clarified and left.

“I… can’t… do it” Dongwoon sheepishly smiled at Doojoon and Yoseob nodded his head as well.

“Ah! I know who can do it!” Doojoon exclaimed and took out his phone to make a call.

5 minutes later…

“OMO! What did you guy do? Huh?” Gina was rashly left her dorm in pajamas suit to see you who was laid on the bed unconsciously. She could smell the alcohol as she approached you.

“Hmhp~ now leave, guy. I’ll change for her” Gina said as she sat down next to you. Dongwoon slightly blushed and disappeared within a second.

“Out, you naughty” Doojoon dragged Yoseob away and locked the door for Gina, made sure nobody could barge in. As soon as they left, Gina started to get you change into your pajamas. She then realized you got a fever. She went to take some medicine for you.

“____-ah. Take some pill” she whispered while lifted your half body up. You forcefully woke up and opened your mouth to take the pill. Gina stuffed the pill and water into your mouth.

“Is she okay?” Yoseob came in and asked Gina while she laid you back.

“She’s got fever”

“Really!?” Yoseob promptly placed his palm on your forehead.

“Don’t worry. I already gave her some pill. But I can’t look after her tonight, Yoseob. Because I have schedule tomorrow morning” Gina said and placed a cold hankie on your forehead to cool you down.

“Ne, I’ll take care of her. Thanks noona” Yoseob sat down on a chair faced you as Gina was leaving. He sighed and examined your temperature again.

“Hmm… ____-ah, get better, okay? We worry about you”

“Yoseob ah~” Junhyung entered your room and came closer to look at you.

“Aren’t you going to sleep, seobie?” Yoseob looked at Junhyung with glum.

“She’s got fever”

”What!?” Junhyung exclaimed with shock. Yoseob slowly nodded. Junhyung sat at the edge of your bed and patted Yoseob’s shoulder.

“Tomorrow you have a busy schedule. You should go to sleep now” Yoseob looked at Junhyung and then looked at you.

“I’ll be her nurse” Junhyung chuckled and Yoseob gave him a disbelief look.

“Just go to sleep” Junhyung repeated as he got up and shoved Yoseob out of your room. He went back to sit down next to you watching you tiredly slept.

“It was too strong for a girl like you… Aish~ why did you drink that?” Junhyung grouchily removed the hankie and went to take another one from the fridge. He went back and place the cold hankie on your forehead. He pulled the blanket to cover your body and softly dropped himself next to you. He gazed right at your angelic sleeping face for a minute then he broke into a smile.

“How come you’re still stubborn even when you’re drunk” he snickered and leaned his face closer.

“You know what? You’re adorable”

Even though he supposed to look after you all night long, within 5 minutes, he then fell asleep next to you.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

I’m sorry if I had disappointed you readers

I couldn’t update frequently since the exams keep visit me each week

I was stayed up last night to complete my last skul’s project

So yeah, now that I’m able to update another chapter for my readers :D

Even my eyes are a bit sore T_T