flood

Irreplaceable Love

[Your POV]

Soon, a week of their new album promote had already passed. Today there was another music program which they had to attend. We were all hoping for another crown again tonight. After recording, it was finally the live performance of their track. I was at the back stage with another co-worker and manager nim watching their performance. Suddenly, Jiyong’s phone buzzed. He picked it up and quietly listened to the other line. After a few second later, he shouted in shock making us startled by his expression.

“What’s wrong oppa?” I quickly asked due to his shock expression.

“Beast’s dorm is flood!” he answered as he turned to take his stuff ready to leave in rush.

“H-huh….?” I was stunned a bit. Flood, well, our dorm is flood? I grabbed my bag and ran up to Jiyong.

“I’ll go with you”

--------------------------------

 

“OH MY~ GOD!” I, myself exclaimed after entered the dorm with Jiyong. Our neighbor saw the leak of water came from inside our dorm, so they told the security to report to us.

“What is happening here?” I waded in our now-turn-lake living room with about 15cm water height. I remembering myself did compliment this dorm was nice decorated. Well, with too nice decorated living room where it was lower than the entrance. I made my way to see if the kitchen is fine, and yes it is.

“____-ah~” Jiyong called out my name, I left the kitchen and waded to where our room were.

 

[Yoseob POV]

“Where’s ____?” we came back to our make-up room to celebrate together with our achievement, but it was happen that ____ wasn’t there.

“She left with Jiyong oppa. The thing is… we got a shock news” one of our coordi-noona said.

“Yes, your dorm is flood”

“WHAT!?”

We still have another radio program to attend but we rashly left to our dorm since we have got some times.

 

[None Pov]

After the plumber got rid of the broken pipe in the bathroom, Jiyong and you started to clean up all the mess in the dorm. You were in Junhyung’s room picking up his clothes drowning in the water while you heard Yoseob called out your name. You brightened up as you quickly got up and accidentally bumped to the desk behind your back. Unfortunately, bunch of papers fell off the edge of desk scattered on the water. You gasped out loud in shock while Yoseob appeared at the doorway.

“OMO!” Yoseob exclaimed and waded in to pick up the paper.

“Hurry up!” bringing your mind back, you promptly lifted some papers next to your hand before Junhyung knew it. But then, you felt an awkward silent, something weird. You paused and looked behind your back. Junhyung was standing next to the door looking back at you.

“Oppa… I-I’m sorry…” you muttered looking down in your hand with a few soak papers.

“I’ll take care of it” Junhyung approached you and took the papers from you hand. He put those soak papers back on the desk and continued to pick the remain papers with Yoseob.

“I said I’ll take care of it. You can leave now” Junhyung repeated as he continued to pick up his paper. You slowly turned to meet the papers on the desk and realized it was all his hard-work composing written on those papers. Yoseob looked up at you and gave you a sight to leave.

“I’m sorry, oppa”

--------------------------

 

“Guys, eat up~ it’s almost time” two of manager nim came back with some plastic bags. He placed it on the table in living room since the living room was already clean up. You made your way to living room where the rest were unpack their food. Junhyung was outside at the balcony hanging his soak papers with some clips on clothes hanger. You went toward him.

“Oppa, let’s eat” he nodded in response as he clipping the last paper on the hanger, he then walked off. You, somehow, felt like you was being rejected by him. You scoffed at your stupid feeling and went to eat with them.

With an awkward dinner, for you, you stayed silent and ate slowly. Only Hyunseung, Yoseob and Dongwoon had notice your awkward silent. They made eyes contact to each other.

“What’s wrong with her?” Dongwoon eye-contacted to Hyunseung. Hyunseung shook his head slowly.

“Ask him” Hyunseung rolled his eyes at Yoseob. Dongwoon nudged Yoseob who was sitting next to him.

“Hmm?” Yoseob turned to Dongwoon. Dongwoon rolled his eyes at you and looked back at Yoseob. Yoseob raised an eyebrow but he then gaped in understand.

“I dunna~” Yoseob shook his head and looked at Hyunseung.

“____?” Hyunseung widened his eyes glimpsed at you. 

“Junhyung?”  he then rolled his widened eyes to Junhyung and looked back at Yoseob.

“Fight?” Hyunseung raised an eyebrow.

“I dunna~” Yoseob innocently shrugged. 

“Hyung, you don’t know anything!  Dongwoon narrowed his eyes staring at Yoseob.

“Because I really don-”

“YAH! What’s the matter with you three?” Doojoon saw their weird acting. You looked up at them with no expression.

“Hurry up you guys~” their manager urged them again.

---------------------------------

 

On the way to the radio station, Junhyung called Yoseob all of sudden.

“What?” Yoseob responded.

“Remember when Doojoon said you’re our girlfriend? We also said we want to find a good girl who can take a good care of you like us”

“What?” Yoseob gaped, confusing at Junhyung.

“I think we- no no, you have found a kindly good girl who we can entrust you with”

“Hyung, are you okay?”

“I can see how much you like her”

“Uh… who?”

“_____-sshi”

Yoseob looked at Junhyung for a few second before he went laughing out loud.

“Hyung, what is wrong with you, huh? Yes, I admit I DO like ____-sshi. But it’s not like I like? Like, like LIKE~” Yoseob continuously laughed.

“Oh~ wae irae? You seem interact to each other”

“So do you. If I do like her that way, why should I hide it? You have to believe in what you feel, right?”

“Hey, you two over there. Would you mind share some conversation?” Doojoon who was sitting at the front seat, butted in.

“It’s a secret~ haha~”

Junhyung ignored them and rest himself against the seat with deep thought.

*Believe in your feeling?*

_____________________________________________________________________________________

gosh~ i'd been trying to log in like... 100 times already to update this chap

but i got stuck in that stupid Access Restricted ><