the annoying nurse

Irreplaceable Love

“Where am I?” I was standing in a middle of nowhere, I was surrounded by fog and it was dark. Now that I realized I was standing on the land but where am I? Fog slowly faded away, an appearance suddenly appeared afar in front of me. Someone was standing and turned their back to me.

“Excuse me. What is this place?” without any reply, he turned to face me. That’s right, I could see that was a man.

“Junhyung?” and there was Junhyung standing in the middle of fading fog, hung his head down.

“What are you doing here? And where are we?” I quickly approached him and asked. He slowly lifted his head up looking at me.

“Omo, Junhyung! What’s wrong with you!?” he face was pale, very very pale, even pale than paper. He stared at me, his stare was so scary. He opened his mouth and showed his… fang? Vampire? My eyes went wide and I froze. He swiftly clutched on my shoulders and growled, exposed his fang like a real vampire.

“…. AHHHHHHHHH!” I screamed, a loud scream, and yanked myself from his grip running away. I panted hard and kept running through the dark fog condition. I knew he was chasing after me, and there was no reason to stop running. Wait, I think I saw the horizon in front of me. I braked and found out that I was standing at the edge of the cliff. I turned back to where I was running from to see Junhyung was creepily approached me.

“No…” I whined and moved backward, that might be the foolish thing to do ever. I think my feet were slipping, and that only meant one thing. I fell off the cliff.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH” 

  

[None POV]

“Mmmm…” Junhyung groaned and opened up his eyes after heard your annoying alarm clock. He pushed his hand over and turned it off while he felt a weight on his chest. He looked down to see your head laid on his chest. He brushed your bang away to examine your temperature.

“Almost fine…” he murmured and smiled. He your hair and went back to sleep *wait!*  he mentally exclaimed and opened his eyes all of sudden. He sighed as he softly removed your head and your hand off of him.

“I couldn’t predict what kinds of react if the other saw this” he mumbled while got off your bed and pushed the blanket over your body. He yawned as he stretched his body and looked back at you. He then flashed a smile and left to the bathroom. He brushed his teeth, washing his face when suddenly he heard you screamed.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH” you screamed in your sleep and fell off the bed.

“Owwww~” you whined in pain, whimpered and dizzily tried to lift yourself up.

“Aigoo…” you groaned and dropped yourself back as you felt headache. Then you heard someone slammed the door in and ran to you.

“Yah. What are doing on the floor?” he bent down next to you.

“Don’t tell me you fell off the bed” he then went laughing and wrapped his strong arms around your body lifting you up.

“I had nightmare… headache…” you murmured while he sat you on the bed.

“You got hangover” Junhyung said and placed his palms on his knees. A few drop of water dripped from his wet bang and fell on your leg. You looked up to see his face leaned closer staring at you. You frowned a bit and shoved his head to aside not to let any drop of water fell on your leg.

“I’m fine” you muttered while your hand ruffling your hair. Junhyung chuckled and went to your wardrobe, he took your towel to dry his bang. You boringly watched him as he walked back to you.

“Come on, I’ll make you breakfast” he said and took your forearm to stand you up. You just followed his command. You reached the dining table with Junhyung hands pushed you to sit down.

“Last night you were drunk” he said and went to open the fridge. You just nodded.

“So have some tea” he placed a bottle of green tea in front of you as you nodded again. You opened it and drank. Junhyung turned to take a pot as he decided to cook porridge.

“Did you realize what you’ve you done last night?” he asked. You shook your head and continued to drink.

“You flirted someone-” you spitted the green tea from your mouth and splashed all over the table as you were being startled. Junhyung giggled at your reaction and continued.

“You called everyone idiot” you embarrassingly smiled.

“You even vomited all over my coat”

“Hehe… chincha?” you mumbled while placing your palm against your forehead.

“Good morning guy” you both looked at the doorway where Jiyong was walking in.

“Morning manager nim” you greeted him first.

“Morning hyung” Junhyung said and continued to cook. Jiyong went to sit down next to you.

“Yoseob wake up yet?” you paused a bit after he asked.

“He’s in the bathroom” you replied.

“MORNING EVERYONE!” Yoseob shouted behind your back making you flinched in surprise.

“Yoseob oppa” you meekly called him. Yoseob immediately hopped to a chair aside you.

“ARGH!” you yelled as Yoseob promptly pushed his palm against your forehead causing you almost sprain your neck. You gripped his hand away as he turned to Junhyung. You grumpily fixed your messy bang.

“Hyung!”

“What” Junhyung replied.

“What are you doing!? She’s still got fever! You said you will look after her!” Yoseob scolded Junhyung who carelessly listened to him.

“Me? I got fever?”

“Ah jeongmal?” Jiyong questioned and examined you temperature.

“I see… how come?” Jiyong asked you while Yoseob murmuringly blamed Junhyung.

“I don’t know…” you slowly shook your head. Yoseob then turned to answer instant.

“Last night-” you swiftly cupped his mouth. You narrowed your eyes giving him a warn and took back your hand.

“Oh hyung! It’s time! Let’s go!” Yoseob adverted Jiyong and rushed to the exit.

Everyone woke up after Junhyung’s cooking was done. You had some porridge with the rest. Doojoon and Kikwang were left with the other two managers.

“Here” Junhyung handed you a pill and a glass of water. You gawked at him for awhile as you didn’t take the pill and water.

“If you don’t take it, your temperature will go high again. Yoseob will blame me for not take a good care of you”

“Neeee~” you drawled and took the pill. Then you went to rest yourself on sofa, enjoying TV entertainment.

“Go to sleep in your room” Junhyung came after you.

“Bwohya~” you whined, annoying by Junhyung’s action.

“Listen to you nurse, _____-ah. Brother is going out” Hyunseung came to patted your head.

“Take him with you” you whispered to Hyunseung with a pout. Hyunseung smiley shook his head and gone. You frowned and looked back at Junhyung who had a victory smile on his face. You hissed and got up.

”If it wasn’t only Yoseob” you muttered and made your way to your room. Junhyung chuckled and threw himself on sofa watching TV.

As you reached your room, you closed the door and went straight to your laptop on the desk, not even care about Junhyung’s order. A few minutes later, you heard footstep outside.

“I already told her to go to sleep”

You quickly closed your laptop and listened carefully. Junhyung was talking on the phone outside with someone, but you could tell that might be Yoseob.

“Fine~ I’ll go check her”

You widened your eyes and promptly jumped into your bed. You pulled the blanket over your body and pretended to sleep. Junhyung opened the door and approached your bed.

“Yah” he called you, see if you really fall asleep. You stayed silent not to let him caught you. Everything felt silent for a moment *did he leave yet?*  you mentally asked yourself when suddenly, you felt hot breath on your face. You instantly opened your eyes and happened to see Junhyung’s face closer. Junhyung immediately paused as he saw you opened your eyes looking at him. You both froze, staring at each other. Tons of questions appeared in your thought.

“What… are… you… doing…” you stammered asking him without taking your eyes off of him. He nervously tried to answer your question.

“........”

“Hyung” Dongwoon stood at the doorway with a huge question mark. Junhyung backed off immediately and got up.

“Your other phone is ringing” Junhyung nervously nodded response to Dongwoon while Dongwoon quickly left. Junhyung then looked back at you who innocently looked at him.

“I. Leave. Now” he stuttered and hesitantly left. After he closed the door of you room *what was that!?*  Junhyung slapped his forehead and walked back to his room.

“Aaaarrrggghhhh!” you quietly screamed and curved underneath your blanket after Junhyung gone.

*aigoo~ what was I thinking!?*

__________________________________________________________________________

ah~ i know some of you might expected for a one

LOLOLOL XD jk~