he will be there, when you need someone

Irreplaceable Love

“Annyeong B2ST oppa! I brought you some snack!”

Yong-Jin bursted in our practice room with a huge plastic bag while everyone were rehearsing their song choreograph *you gotta be kidding me* she came here even today schedule didn’t involve her. She came to sit next to me. As soon as the song end, she suddenly clapped and grabbed a water bottle nearby, quickly approached Junhyung.

“Ah~ you brought snack? Thanks” Yoseob checked her plastic bag.

“You’re welcome” she went to check her plastic bag after Yoseob.

“Junhyung oppa, I bought coke for you”

*eh, did she just give him a bottle of water* I just ignored everyone as they were enjoying her snack. Good thing, Junhyung’s Ipad was next to my hand *what am I waiting for? kekeke* I opened a game in his Ipad and started to play.

“Car racing?” Junhyung chuckled and sat down next to me.

“Not your business” I muttered as I focused on the race.

“Excuse me!? It’s mine” Junhyung whined and pointed at his Ipad.

“I don’t know… how to… play your smart game… so… this one is the best-ARGE!” finally, Junhyung succeed in distracting me which making me failed on my game.

“Aish! See? Stop disturb me” I frowned at Junhyung. He smiled and took his Ipad from my hand.

“It doesn’t call smart game. Come on I’ll teach you”

“Oppa, try some cake. It’s delicious” Yong-Jin handed him a piece of cake. Junhyung went hesitate.

“Forget about it. Quickly eat up and go back to practice” I took his Ipad away and urged him as Yong-Jin shoved cake to his hand.

“You want some?” Junhyung, again, gave me cake that Yong-Jin just gave him.

“Junhyung!” I wrinkled my eyebrows.

“It’s not for me. And don’t give me things that the other just gave you. I’m not a trash bin” I muttered at him avoiding that Yong-Jin might hear while she went to give Doojoon a slide of cake.

“Noona, what about ____?” Dongwoon asked Yong-Jin after she gave cake to everyone except me.

“Ah really? I only bought six pieces of cake. Sorry ____”

“It’s alright. I’m not hungry. Guys, hurry up. We still have more to practice”

------------------------------

Yong-Jin finally left after a few hours. Well, one more practice and we can go home.

“Hmph~ I’m so tired…” Dongwoon drawled and laid his head on my shoulder.

“Ne, me too. Now let’s pack up and go to rest at the dorm”

 

[None POV]

Everyone left the practice room as they made their way to downstairs, well, except for Junhyung who went to the recording room. He sat himself on a chair in front of the desk with a bunch of papers and a pen.

“Wait…“ he forgot to ask manager-nim for a key car, it would easier to return to the dorm by himself. He went after you guy. He reached downstairs and quickly ran to outside of the building. Then he saw you were standing facing the car that started to drive away. He gawked at you for a sec, he thought that you might went to him. He flashed a smile, but then you walked to another direction. He felt a bit dismay as he eyes followed you.

“Him again?” Junhyung mumbled as he wrinkled his eyebrows. He was about to walked back into the building when something came up to his mind all of sudden. He paused and turned back to see you and Kevin started to walked to somewhere. He then decided to follow you two*or spy?* he mischievously smiled. He didn’t realize that his suspicion on you and Kevin had grown bigger.

You both kept walking in silent, from street to street without a conversation. You walked passed a bakery when he stopped you by your wrist. You looked at him in surprise.

“I remember you like to eat pudding so much” he said and tugged you into the bakery. He bought some pudding and gave it to you. You slowly took it and beamed *I’m glad you remember it, but people change… so do I* you just looked at the pudding and couldn’t express those words to him.

“Thanks” that was all you could say as you both left the bakery. You two continuously walked while enjoyed the pudding. It was a long walk that you could tell you were long far away from Cube building.

“Aish seriously! Where are they going to?” Junhyung grumbled as he regretted about his decision to spy on you. While he was busy grumping, you and Kevin walked across the street with the green light was on.

“Yah! Wait!” he quickly ran up to cross the street when the traffic light turned red.

“Aish!” he cussed and kicked the air. He finally gave up and decided to walk back. After a few minutes, rain suddenly showered from the sky. Junhyung, again cussed and ran into a mini-mart to buy an umbrella.

“She’s with him, why do I care?” Junhyung with his umbrella, he continued to backtrack. But a concern wouldn’t disappear from his mind, he stopped.

“Ah~ I can’t do this” he then rashly went after you.

-------------------------------

There was a park aside you both, since it was already late night, you both just walked pass the park which had been decorated with colorful lights. Kevin held onto your hand and went to face you. You dumbfounded staring at him.

“Thanks for the walk, ____” he smiled at you without let go of your hand.

“I don’t know how much you don’t wanna see me. But I swear, from now on, it’ll be hard for us to meet each other again”

“What you mean?”

“Tomorrow, I’m gonna leave to the state. Ah~ I will never get to see your cute face forever” he chuckled, but you just flustered at his words. He smiled at you again and pulled you into his embrace.

“I’m glad we’ve met again. But also sad… to leave you again” you suddenly felt like a knife had stabbed right at your old wound. He patted your head and broke the hug.

“I know now you’re stronger and smarter. Even cuter” he laughed.

“So, I wouldn’t worry to see you hang around with those celebrities. Okay, it’s late night now, ____-ah. You better got home” he flashed a smile at you one last time before saying goodbye. You didn’t say anything, not even replied his last goodbye, just kept staring at his back. It reminded you of the year he had left. And now, it was happening again, it was like reviewing your memories.

“It can’t be…” you mumbled as you shook your head.

“It can’t be. I don’t love him anymore” you turned your back and started to walk.

“Why? I… I feel hurt… no no! I don’t love him anymore” you foolishly laughed at yourself. A drop of rain dripped on your face. You held out your hand and looked up at the sky. More drop of rain fell all over you. In no time, it started to rain. You tried to fight your tear, you looked lose. You cupped your face full of flustered, baffled, you dropped yourself on the edge of the street. You tried to hold your tears but it started to shed down as you buried your face on your knees.

“Where is she?” Junhyung carried his umbrella peering around for you. It rained more heavier which caused people on the street to run from the soak. Then he noticed a girl was sitting on edge of the street while other people was busy shield themselves and ran to their habitation.

He approached you, pushed the umbrella above you, shielding you from the rain. You lifted your head up to see what was above your head as you didn’t feel any raindrop on you. Junhyung was looking at you without a single move. You embarrassed by his stare, it obvious that he knew you were crying. You turned your face away while he bent down aside you, still holding umbrella up above you.

“Just cry it out. Then everything gonna be alright” you avoided his eyes and wiped away another drop of tear that just fell through your cheek.

“Come on, it’s okay to cry” he tried to ease your feeling. You turned to look at him who had a warm smile on his face. You hesitated and looked away again.

“I can-” you shut him up by bumped into his embrace, you cried out loud. The umbrella slipped off of his hand as he was stunned at you.

“… lend you… my shoulder…” he mumbled to finish what he was about to say.

“I don’t know, Junhyung. I don’t know” you wailed and shook your head while hugging him. He slowly wrapped his arms around you and patted your back.

“I don’t know if I still love him. Junhyung I don’t know” you kept cried and shook your head. You dazzled as you buried your face between his shoulder and his chest.

“What to do what to do? I really really don’t know” you panted, yanking Junhyung non stop.

“Relax _____-ah. You don’t have to think of anything”

“I really don’t know” you continuously sobbed while he your hair.

“Don’t think about it"

________________________________________________________________________ ________

umm...

hello there ^-^/

uh... dunno what to say hehe

oh! i'm truthfully thanks for all the comments & subscriptions :D

*90 degree bow  *