he's here...

Irreplaceable Love

[Your POV]

“Hyunseung oppa, come on. Take him with you”

“No… I drop by to see my family only” I pouted looking at Hyunseung. Doojoon and Kikwang were going to film for All My Love and My Princess, while Yoseob went to filming for Oh! My School and Dongwoon went to enroll for his university after succeed in entrance exam. Except for that lazy Junhyung, who was left alone in this dorm with me.

“Pleeeeaaaase~” I whined.

*I don’t wanna stay with him* I gave Hyunseung a puppy eyes.

“He’s free from his part time job today, so I can’t drag him with me”

“Fineeee…”

“Kaja” Jiyong said and led boys to the door.

“Yah, ____-ah. If you want to wake him up, sing a song” Yoseob said before he left. I walked back to living room.

*now what should I do first?* I tapped my chin looking around. Then I made my way to Doojoon’s room.

*let’s clean his bedroom first*

“WAAAA~ did he fight with Yosoeb?” his clothes were laying on the bed and floor. I picked it up and walked toward his wardrobe.

“ARGH!” everything in wardrobe suddenly falls out on me as I opened it.

“Ugh, I might take this whole morning just to clean up Doojoon’s room” I murmured and started to clean up his room. After I finished clean up Doojoon’s room I made my way to Junhyung’s room.

“Is he awake yet?” I peeked my head in Junhyung’s room. Then I saw a death cross sign appeared up above sleeping Junhyung. I closed my eyes and shook my head.

“Okay, too much imagination”

I went to clean the other’s bedroom. Put their clothes in laundry machine. Then clean up the living room and the kitchen. No need to clean the bathroom, it’s always clean. It’s almost 10am as I finished housework.

“He still asleep?” I made my way to Junhyung’s room. Again.

“Sure is” he was still sleeping. I walked in and sat down on his bed beside him. I could hear his snore. I chuckled, staring at him. He totally looks different from his other side.

“Junhyung, I don’t know if I should tell you this. But…” I whispered to his ear. He suddenly turned his back to me. Still asleep.

“Ah~ so you don’t wanna know? Okay then” I got up. How crazy was I, talking to a sleeper.

“Yoseob oppa ate your breakfast”

 

30 minutes later…

I sat on sofa, put on my ear plug, listening to music while reading a comic book I’d just found on Yoseob’s desk. My eyes suddenly met a flash light from TV screen. I gasped and rolled my eyes around in shock.

*finally~ he wakes up*

Junhyung laid on the other sofa watching TV silently. No, it was silent because I put on my ear plug, I couldn’t hear any sound from TV. I continued to read the comic book. Junhyung got up and went to kitchen. He back with a can of coke. Nothing weird. It’s weird if he not drinks coke.

After awhile, we were still in silent. Having our individual time. I felt a bit strange when he kept silent like that. I took my eyes off from the comic book and looked at Junhyung.

*eh… what’s so interesting?* his eyes were glue to the TV screen. I followed his gaze and looked at TV.

*OH MY GOD!* I widened my eyes, blushing. I quickly lifted up the comic book to hide my blushing cheeks.

*what the… Aish!* there was a kiss scene on TV. I blushed non-stop, heart pounding.

*calm down calm down* I breathed in breathed out. Then a hand suddenly grabbed the comic book I was holding.

“Ah!” I screamed and bounced backward against sofa. Junhyung stood in front of me with a boring expression. I took off my ear plug.

“W-what?” I asked raising an eyebrow. He sighed and looked at the side. He looked back at me.

“I said I’m hungry. Are you deaf or something? I’ve repeat it like 5 times. 5 TIMES!” he emphasized. I nodded slowly.

*yaaah~ I told you, Yoseob ate your breakfast*

“So…?” I tilted my head.

“Go cook for me” he ordered.

*who could reject? geez!* I pouted and nodded. I got up and made my way to the kitchen.

“No no. Let’s eat outside” he grabbed my wrist

*eh~ you change your mind so quick!*

“Wae?”

“Yah. Why you ask a lot? Just go get change”

“Geez~ what a naggy” I muttered as I walked to my room.

------------

“Oppa, where are we going?” I asked as I walked behind him.

“Molla…” he responded.

*how so annoying. I should have stayed at home* I stared at his back.

We walked along the street which was full of snow. I opened my eyes wider looking up at the sky and smiled.

*haven’t walk along the street like this for a long time, since my life stuck with these people* I looked back at Junhyung. But he disappeared.

“YAH! JUNHYUNG!” I called out his name and looked around. Two girls who walked pass me, looking at me in confuse. I smiled at them in awkward.

“Junhyu-”

“Yah! Stop calling me. Do you want the whole world know that I’m here with you, huh?” he blamed me. I pouted.

“Where did you go?” I asked. He didn’t respond and walked into a restaurant nearby.

*Oh… so, that’s where he was. Hehe silly me* I nodded and followed him in. As I entered the restaurant and he disappeared again

*geez~ stop being a ninja* I looked around and decided to walk toward.

“Yah. Over here” he appeared from my side and grabbed my wrist, leading me to a table. I sat down in front of him facing the huge glass of window, so I can see people who walked outside.

“Yah. Why you come off as silly like this?” he smirked. I stared at him a bit.

“What would you like to order?” a waiter came. We ordered our meal and drink. He ignored me and looked through his phone. I cupped my jaw, placing my elbows on the table, looking outside the window.

 

[Junhyung’s POV]

“Yah! Where you going? YAH!” ____ left in rush all of sudden.

“Aish!” I got up and followed her.

“Sir, your order is ready” a waiter blocked my way.

“I’ll be back” I slightly pushed him aside.

“But sir-”

“Just place it on my table”

I reached outside and saw ____ ran toward someone who was walking. She paused.

“KEVIN!” she shouted. That guy stopped. He turned around.

*they know each other?*

They gazed at each other. ____ slowly walked toward him. She said something to him but I couldn’t hear it. That guy opened his arm and was about to hug ____. She shoved that guy away.

*what’s going on?* I quickly ran toward them.

“____-ah!” I called her. She turned around and flashed a smile toward me.

“Annyeong haseyo” that guy greeted me.

“Oh, annyeong” I smiled a little. ____ suddenly wrapped her arm around my wrist and pulled me closer. She looked into my eyes and smiled. Then she looked back at that guy.

“Kevin… Meet my boyfriend”

 

[Your POV]

“So… yeobo, who was that?” Junhyung asked. I paused from eating.

*honey?* I frowned staring at him.

“Role-play’s over” I continued to eat my meal.

“You should’ve trained to be an actress” he chuckled.

“You either”

“Who was that?”

“My brother’s friend”

“But he looks like more than just your brother’s friend”

“Then who do you think he is?” I asked him back.

“Uh… how could I know…”

“Then stop asking”

“Who is he?” he asked again. I sighed and stopped eating.

“I know he is something related to you” he continued.

“Yeah, that’s right. He’s my ex. I was dating him within a month and then I dumped him” I lied hoping that he won’t ask more.

“Bad girl, huh?” he smirked.

“Yeah. So what?” I nodded a little.

“Nothing. But I like bad girl” he laughed.

“But I prefer bad boy”

“I’m a bad boy” he smirked.

“You are? Psf…” I made a face.

“You don’t believe me?” he asked.

“Make me” I teased and laughed.

“Okay” he got up.

“Yah! This is public place!” I yelled in whisper.

“Oh… I know. Then wait when we got back to the dorm” he said with his devilish smile. I stared at him also blushing and goose-bumping.

“I’ve change my mind. I prefer cute boy”

“Like Yoseob?”

“Why you-”

“Just kidding”

*you stupid! You made my heart pounding!*

 

[None POV]

After lunch you guy backed at the dorm. Your expression turned into moody since you met that guy.

“Beautiful my girl~ oh oh girl~ oh oh girl~” your phone rang.

“Annyeong haseyo?”

“Dad...” you quietly said and went straight to your room.

“I know dad… Goodbye~ Love you” you then hung up.

You slowly sat down on your chair in front of your desk and opened your laptop. You stared at your laptop screen and then got up and went toward your wardrobe. After opened your wardrobe, you took out a box which contained some memorable stuff. You smiled and picked up a notebook. You went back to sit on the chair and started to open the first page of the notebook.

“We met again…” you weakly smiled and started to flipped from page to page. Your tear slowly rolled down through your cheek.

_________________________________________________________________________

aigoo~ what am i doing?

it's 1am here

e_e