A date at Cheonggyecheon

Don't let go of my hand ! [ EDITING ]

 

He pulled over near Cheonggyecheon. “Oppa, what are we doing here?” “Let’s go sit near the creek. Don’t you think it’s beautiful?” he pointed at the creek full of lights. It looked really romantic so I followed him.

He looked at me and took of his jacket “here you should put this on before you catch a cold.” “ani, oppa I’m fine.” He put the jacket around my shoulders “you should just listen to me instead of talking back. Not only is it cold but I don’t like people looking at you.” He gazed at two guys; I started smiling when I realized he was getting a bit jealous. He put his arm behind my back and started walking towards the creek.

“Oppa, who is B.A.P?” Junho stopped and took his arm away  “whae? You shouldn’t bother about them. I will take care of it.” Junho’s tone was serious and cold.

“Ooh, okay let’s go and have a walk” I tried to loosen the atmosphere. I took his hand and intertwined our fingers. “Oppa, doesn’t that look beautiful.” I pointed at the lights. He showed his signature eye smile “you look even more beautiful.” He turned me around and planted a kiss on my cheek. We walked around for a half hour until I started feeling tired. Junho noticed I was getting a bit tired and squatted before me. “Oppa, what are you doing? Get up, people are looking at u.” I was getting embarrassed as I saw the people staring at us and mumbling.

“Whae, let them look I don’t car. I know my princess is tired so just get on my back I will carry you back to the car.” “Oppa, stop it’s embarrassing.” I started walking away, but he grabbed my arm and made me face him. “So I’m embarrassing?” he looked me straight in my eyes. He had a fierce look “ani, it’s just that everyone is looking at us.”

Suddenly I felt that my feet weren’t touching the ground anymore. Junho has just picked me up bridal style. I automatically put my arms around his neck to hold onto somethign “oppa, you should put me down.”

He smiled and started yelling “ Lee Eun-Ju, my princess Nan jeongmal chohayo…. Everyone this is my girlfriend and I like her the best.”

My face turned red as I saw the people giggling and pointing at us. I pulled his neck to make his face come closer to mine and kissed him. My intention was to make him stop yelling but soon the kiss became more passionate than usual. Junho put me down but still didn’t bother to stop kissing me, one of his hands was around my waist and the other one was holding me by my neck. My eyes closed automatically, it was like the time stopped and there was just the two of us under the star filled dark sky. He finally pulled back so we could breath; he smiled at me and pecked my nose “still feeling embarrassed?”  I just shook my head and rested it on his chest. “Let me take you home it’s late.”

He still insisted on giving me a piggyback ride.

He drove me home when we arrived I realized I would be alone this night as my father left. I sighed and looked at Junho. “What’s wrong princess, sad because we are parting?”

“Actually oppa, I know it might sound weird but could you please stay over tonight.” Junho’s eyes widened when he heard the question. “It’s just that my dad left for a business trip and it’s my first time alone in this house. Euuuh I’m a bit scared of staying alone.” “hmmmm, I will stay with  you tonight.”

“ooh, oppa do you want me to get you something to drink?” he shook his head and was still standing awkwardly at the door of the living room. I looked at him and smiled “oppa, just go sit in the couch, I will change and come back.” I sprinted upstairs to my room and got out of my mini-dress. I just put a short and a comfortable shirt.

Author POV

Junho acted like he was okay with him staying at her place but in reality he was really nervous. After all he was a guy and Eun Ju was exactly his kind of girl, he would have a hard time controlling his emotions. Eun Ju came in the living room; Junho’s heart started beating even faster when he saw her in her shorts and t-shirt.  He liked it when she was dressed simply.

Couldn’t she just wear pants instead of shorts?

Junho started fanning himself “princess can I have a glass of cold water?”

“Ooh, oppa just wait a second” she rushed to the kitchen and came back with a glass of water. “Here, you go oppa” he took it and finished it at once. Eun Ju plumed down in the couch next to Junho. Junho could feel his arm touching her thigh and started swallowing a few times. He started looking around to not come across her gaze “oppa should we watch a movie together?” “eeeuuuh, yes let’s do that.” Eun Ju went to fetch a dvd and put in a random movie. She went to get a blanket and put it over their legs. Junho was relieved that she had covered her legs; at least he wouldn’t stare at them when they were covered. They both watched the movie in silent, but it didn’t take long before they both fell asleep. Eun Ju fell down on Junho’s chest.

It was the sound of the doorbell ringing that made Junho wake up. When he opened his eyes, he saw Eun Ju lying with her head on his chest and his arms holding her tight. He woke her up gently as the ringing of the bell wasn’t stopping. “Princess, you should wake up someone is at your door” he kissed her forehead. She opened her eyes “good morning princess” she immediately pulled herself out of his hug; she just realized that she had slept the entire night in his arms. She stood up and tried to arrange her hair before opening the door.