Back in my life

Don't let go of my hand ! [ EDITING ]

 

Junho was staring at the picture of Eun-Ju on his phone when Yi Xing and Luhan walked in. “Shau yie, you asked for us?”

Junho looked up “ooh, yeah, how is Eun-Ju doing? How was her fist day?” the two guys looked at each other. Luhan spoke first “she is fine, after her classes she went to the gym to train. Now she is at work, we are going to pick her up after she finish.”

“Ooh, there is one guy who is luring around her. Tao followed her to the gym and saw him there too. He follows the same courses as her. Do we need to take care of him,” Yi Xing had a bad feeling about Myoongsoo.

Junho started feeling anxious what if Eun-Ju had forgotten about him and was going to date someone else. He shook that idea from his head “no, just keep a close watch on her.”

“by the way, she is looking pale the last few days, we told her to go see a doctor but she doesn’t want to,” Yi Xing glared at Luhan idiot, why would he tell him something like that.

“Is she sick? How? Where?” Junho started panicking; “don’t worry Shau yie, I will make sure she sees a doctor.” Yi Xing tried to reassure his boss, “we are leaving now we have to pick her up.”  Yi Xing pushed Luhan towards the door before scolding him “are you crazy? You know how Shau yie is overprotective when it comes to Eun-Ju why would you tell him she is looking sick?”

“It’s our job to report everything to Shau yie. I’m just handing over the facts, why are you getting attached to that girl? I’m getting tired of babysitting her, if only she would return to Shau yie it would make our life easier.” Yi Xing looked at his friend “ Luhan Ge, go home I will take care of Eun-Ju tonight.” Luhan smiled “don’t bring her over, I’m going straight to bed.”

 

I finished work at 10 pm it was yet again a late working day. Yi Xing was standing in front of his car looking at me “You don’t look good.” I forced a smile on my face; I didn’t feel good too. “I’m fine don’t worry let’s just go home.” He helped me in the car and drove us home. I went straight to my apartment Yi Xing followed me “do you want me to cook you dinner?” “Don’t worry oppa, I have already eaten” I just lied to make him feel less worried. “Fine, I will go. We don’t have class tomorrow in the morning but Woo Bin does so he will pick you up.” “Oppa, comawo. I will make dinner for you and Luhan tomorrow to thank you.” he nodded and left. I plopped down in my bed without even changing my clothes I was just dead tired.

 

The next morning I went to school together with Woo Bin. “Baby-doll, I will wait for you in front of your class.” He kissed my cheek and ran of. “Since when did he start kissing me again” I mumbled to myself when I felt a hand on my shoulder.

“Your Boyfriend?” it was Myoongsoo who just asked me that. “No, he’s one of my closest friends that’s all.” I was touching the spot he just kissed. “Yeah, right.” He rolled up his eyes and grabbed my arm “let’s go or else we will be late.” When we arrived at our class I heard girls squealing.  First I thought it was because of Myoongsoo, but then I saw the two guys in front of me.

“Ju-Ju, there you are we searched everywhere,” Yong Guk got closer to the both of us. “Do you know how much oppa missed you?”

I rolled my eyes “I thought I made it clear I didn’t want anything to do with you and your gang?”

Himchan came closer too “Yah, Eun-Ju-ah that’s not a way to great a brother that you didn’t see for over 2 months!” he spat at me angrily. “Himchan like always you can’t control that temper of you.” I rolled my eyes.

Yong Guk’s gaze shifted from me to Myoongsoo who was still holding my arm. I pushed his arm of me when I saw Yong Guk’s glare “well, I see you are over Junho.” He showed his gummy smile “ ani, it’s not like that. He is just someone from class, don’t make wild assumptions.”

“If you mess with my sister” he slides his finger across his neck to point out he would be dead.

Yong Guk winked at Eun-Ju “Ju-Ju, We are coming over at your place tonight. Let’s have dinner together.”

“I can’t I promised some friends to cook them dinner.”

Yong Guk started sulking “woooah, you never want to make time for your oppa. Well I will come and pick you up for lunch.” I didn’t have the time to protest.

“Is he really your brother?” Myoongsoo asked to me “ooh, why?”

“No reason, you just don’t look alike.”

 “We are stepsiblings.” I just walked into the classroom. I thought B.A.P. had forgotten about me and now they are suddenly back into my life. I think I can’t avoid them any longer; I was surprised that they listened to me at the first place.

I couldn’t concentrate at what the teacher said. Seeing Yong Guk and Himchan made me think about Junho. I was thinking about the day we went to Cheonggyecheon and how he started screaming he liked me in front of everyone. I was smiling brightly at the thought of it “you are thinking about something fun?” Myoongsoo pulled me back from my thoughts. I tried to concentrate but it was just to hard, between the feeling of being dizzy, Junho and B.A.P. everything was too much. Finally the bell rang, I walked towards the door and the last thing I remember was I tried to hold the doorknob before everything turned black.