Feeling betrayed

Don't let go of my hand ! [ EDITING ]

 

“Shau yie, we didn’t expect someone would try to kidnap her on the campus.” 
Eun-Ju took a step back and looked at the three of them “why are you calling him Shau yie? You are working for him?” she couldn’t believe this. “So from the start you were assigned to protect me and you pretended to be my friends. I can’t believe you guys, I thought I could trust you.” she was facing Luhan and Yi Xing, “I’m sorry, Eun-Ju but we didn’t pretend to be friends, we really care about you.” " not even thanking people that saved her but scolding us" Luhan scoffed to her. 
“And you,” this time she was facing Junho “why do you things behind my back? I thought that you would at least respect my decision of being alone.I'm having a hard time too, I wish you would just stop doing stuff like that..” Eun-Ju felt betrayed for the second time and started walking away, Junho ran after her and grabbed her by her waist “ Eun-Ju you are in danger, they tried to kidnap you. Let me at least protect you.” Eun-Ju grabbed Junho’s fingers and made him let go of you “I’m in danger because of you. Just stay away.” What Junho didn’t see were the tears running down her face, the sadness on her face.  She ran away without looking back. She just went back to her place; she got in her bed and tried to forget about what happened to her that day. 
 
Now I know how he knew about me fainting and being at the hospital.
 
Junho was fuming mad “ did you see anything that could help us find the one who tried kidnapping Eun-Ju?” Luhan and Yi Xing shook their head. “Now we are back to zero, I blew your cover up so she won’t let you in anymore. Taecyeon make sure you keep a track on her cell phone at least we will know where she is.” 
“For the moment she is at her place.” 
“Fine, if you see anything weird report to me. Let’s hope B.A.P. will keep a watch on her.” 
 
Sungkyu was yelling “How could you let a girl get away. Myoongsoo presented her on a plate, for the first time she was alone and you let go of this chance” he looked at Sungjong, Sungyeol and Hoya that were kneeling in front of them. “Hyung, I’m sorry but that girl is a hell of a fighter, she knocked Sungjong down with one kick and it took the two of us to take her on. When we finally where about to win Luhan showed up.” 
“Hyung, forget it they can’t win over Luhan. I told you to send us instead.” Woohyung smirked. Infinite’s best fighters were Myoongsoo, Dongwoo and Woohyung, so he didn’t understand why he insisted on sending the three others. “It’s just a girl, how could I send our best to catch her.” 
“I already told you guys not to underestimate her. I will get her myself when I have the opportunity so just stay put for now.” Myoongsoo left after realizing a chance like that would be hard to get know. 
 
I decided not to let B.A.P. know what happened if I did that I would lose all freedom I had; I wasn’t going to let them take control over my life. I decided not to hide anymore and just go to class, at least I still had Woo Bin. He was waiting for me in front of my building. He put me on his bike and we drove to class. I still had an hour before getting to class so he made me sit on a bench and took ot a lunchbox out of his bag. He took some chopsticks “here, eat I’m sure you didn’t eat and you shouldn’t just think about yourself now.” He pointed at my tummy. “Woo Bin you are the only one I can trust, thank you for being here.” I started eating what he had made and put a thumb up “you always were a better cook than me” he smiled shyly. After finishing my food I hugged him. “Woo Bin I’m sorry for hurting you in the past, im glad we are still friends."I felt he was startled but smiled and patted my head. “Go to class now and don’t leave without me I’m going to take you home.” I nodded and rushed to my class.