Chapter one

Don't let go of my hand ! [ EDITING ]
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 chapter one 
Transfer
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 
________________________________________
 
I run down to the living room, once again I had overslept and I was going to be late, again. My first day at my new school and I was going to be late that was going to leave a bad impression. My father was sitting in the kitchen having breakfast. “Eun Ju-ah, you should eat something before leaving to school.” “Abba, sorry I’m running late; I will see you this evening.” I gave him a quick kiss and run out of the house.
 
Fortunately, I caught my bus just in time. As soon as the bus stopped I run like crazy to my new school. I wasn't the only one running, well there are always other people who come late. I was out of breath when I reached the school but it was too late; one of the teacher was already closing the gate. This can’t happen to me.
 
I went to the back of the school and looked at the wall; it didn't seem to high. Scanning the surrounding around me I noticed there wasn't anyone around so I decided to jump over the wall. That was a piece of cake, being trained in the martial arts since I was 6 jumping over a wall was as simple as 1+1 = 2. After straightening my skirt and jacket, I headed to the teacher's room.
 
“You must be the new student,” said the teacher as she looked at me. “Yes, my name is Lee Eun Ju,” I replied quickly.“ Your academics records aren't that bad, why did you transfer from your old school?”. “We had to move because of my fathers work” “Fine, I’m your homeroom teacher Kim Ji Won, your class is 3-1.” I followed the teacher in to the classroom.
 
“Alright, everyone let’s calm down. We have a new transfer student, let’s all be nice and welcome her warmly into our class." Miss Kim turned to me and gestured me to introduce myself. ” I looked at the class; everyone stopped and started staring at me. I hated new schools, always the same song. They would look at me, start to whisper and they would try to bully or befriend me. It was always one of those two. “My name is Lee Eun Ju, please take care of me” I said quickly and bowed.
 
“Go sit down next to Junho and the class president will show you around the school later,” as soon as she mentioned the class president he waved his hand. Okay so that’s him. I looked at the guy named Junho, he was gazing through the window not paying any attention to what was happening around him. “I’m Eun Ju, nice to meet you,” I said while reaching out my hand. He turned around looking at me and sighed; he didn't say I word before putting back his earphones and gazing back through the window.
 
“Don’t bother with him, he doesn’t like to talk in the morning,” I heard a voice behind me say. “I’m Kim Junsu, ” he said smiling . “Oh, I’m Eun Ju” at least someone who is nice “I know, I heard your introduction. If you need something just ask me, I will help you," I nodded, “Thank you that's really nice” This class don’t seem too bad. The class started, I put all my attention on the teacher. It was my last year I had to concentrate and make sure not to slack of .After the bell rang the class president came to me, “hey, I’m Jong Hyun, let me show you the cafeteria.”
 
He didn’t forget to mention every classroom we passed by while walking to the cafeteria.Some guys came towards us and asked Jong Hyun to go eat with them. “I’m sorry, the teacher asked me to take care of the transferee,” he replied to them.
 
“It’s okay just go with them. I’m going to take a walk outside.” I quickly said to him while smiling. I walked out of the building, looked around and saw a tree. I thought it would be perfect to go sit down underneath it while having my lunch. I didn’t know if the food in the cafeteria would be to my liking so I brought a lunchbox with me.
 
“Nice jump” I heard a voice saying to me. I looked around and saw the guy named Junho sitting at the other side of the tree.
 
Don’t tell me he saw my jump? Ooh no if he saw that it’s over. Damn it why didn’t I just wake up earlier this morning.
 
“Jump?” I raised a brow fainting ignorance. “Don’t worry, I will keep your secret. Jumping like that for a girl is really impressive.” I felt a smile creeping on my face, that sounded like a compliment if I'm not mistaken, “I didn’t notice you, how did you see me jump?”
 
He laughed as he said, “ because I was late too”. I looked at him and realized his great smile. “Do you want some?” I showed him my lunch box with the rice, egg rolls and some side dishes. He took my chopsticks and took an egg roll.“Nice, your mother can really cook.” “Thanks, but that’s not my mothers cooking but mine.” Junho's gaze softened, “Still it’s good, so why did you leave your old school?” he winked. “Just…” I didn't know how to explain that I wanted to have a break form everything. “Let me guess, you had some problems hiding your talent” he said teasingly couldn’t figure out how he knew all that. “How did you know?”
 
“Let’s say, I have a sixth sense” I got startled by the ringing bell, the time just passed away so fast that I didn't have the time to finish my lunch. Junho stood up,he took a few steps but quickly turned around seeing I was still sitting down. He reached out his hand, “well, aren’t you coming?” “Euuh, yes” I said hesitantly, I grabbed his hand, he pulled me up and we walked together towards the class.
 
“Junho, don’t forget we are going to eat something together after school” Junsu yelled to him, when we entered the classroom. I went back to my seat, put the lunchbox in my bag and took out my English book.
 
“Do you want to come with us?” Junho poked my shoulder to make me turn and face him. “Where?” I didn't know him yet but it would be a great way to make friends. “To grab something to eat after school we usually go to a noodle shop. If you don’t want forget it.” He ruffled his hair while saying that and turned his face to the window again. “I should ask my dad but if he agrees than that’s fine” Junho turned around smiling, “Okay, lets call him when school ends,” he winked again. Maybe that was his charm, winking with those small eyes just made it cute instead of greasy.
 
When the teacher came in I put my attention to him, it was hard concentrating with Junho next to me. My eyes would sometimes wander to see him, he didn't notice as he was sleeping through almost the whole class. The hours flew by and my first day at this school was already at it ends.
 
Junho took my phone from my desk, “you should call your father and ask him.” Il looked up at him, “sure, wait a second," I dialed his number and waited for him to reply: “Abba, some friends from class asked me if I could go with them to eat something. Can I go?” “Sure, I won’t be home early today. I was actually worried so that’s good. Don’t come home to late. Okay?” “Abba thanks. Abba is the best.” I said before hanging up.
 
“So, it seems like he said you could come with us, “ not waiting for a reply he grabbed my bag and started walking. “Aren’t you coming?” I quickened my pace as I tried keeping up with his pace, I tried to take my bag back but he ignored me. At the gate of the school Junsu and someone else I didn't saw were waiting for us.
 
“Ooh, Chansung there you are. “ Junho said. “Who is the new girl?” he asked while pointing at me. “That’s Eun ju, she just transferred.” Junsu linked his arm with me which made me flinch for a second but I relaxed seeing he was more preoccupied with his phone than with me, must be his way of treating his friends.
 
“Gwiyeopda, exactly your style Junho,” Chansung joked, or I think he joked. “Yah, stop joking around” he snapped at him. We rode the bus for a few minutes and got of near a noodle shop where the boys dragged me in. “Their noodles are great here,” Junsu was excited as he walked into the shop. “Ajhumma, just as usual.”
 
“What do you want to eat? Junho asked me, “that punk always thinks about his own stomach,” referring to Junsu. I chuckled, “eeuh, I don’t know just get me the same thing as you." I didn’t want to seem too difficult and was too tired to scan the menu; if there was any because I didn't see any around.The waiters brought our noodles. Junsu couldn’t wait, he immediately dug in. Chansung was a bit embarrassed about his own friend, “ he has always been a pig. Don’t mind him,” he said while giving him a slap on his arm “yah, eat slowly before you choke.”
 
“Fine, fine” he replied while swallowing down his noodles. Junho laughed as he saw his friends bickering; he turned to face me with a questioning look.
 
“How is it? Does it taste good?”
“Yes, it does,” I answered with a soft smile.
 
After our meal we decided to call it a day and go home. “Where do you live?” Junho asked as we get out of the shop. “I live in Seocho,” I answered looking at my watch to see how late it was. “That’s great I live in the same neighborhood, I will go with you. You shouldn’t go home alone it’s dangerous." Junho turned around to his friends, "Guys, see you later I'm dropping her home." Chansung waved at us while Junsu snickered at the both of us. Junho pushed me in the back to make me go forward, ignoring his silly friend. Junho didn't talk much on the bus ride nor when we walked to my house. As we got near to my house I heard a voice calling,
 
“Long time no see, Lee Eun Ju”
 
________________________________________
 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 author's note 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
» thanks for subscribing ^^