You are a part of my family now

Don't let go of my hand ! [ EDITING ]

 

 

“Pooh-bear, umma is here now.”

 

The word Umma made me boil, how could she? I stood up at once

“How dare you show your face at my father’s wake? Don’t you have any decency?” I spat at her.

“Princess, you should calm down,” he pulled my arm, but at that moment he saw that she didn’t come alone. B.A.P. was standing behind her. Yong Guk approached me and bowed slightly “my condolences for your loss” and handed me over an envelope.

“Take her out of here and leave. I don’t have a grudge against you Yong Guk-shi but I don’t want that woman here.” I said and turned away from her. “Eun-Ju-ah, she is your only family left.” Chae-rin tried to persuade me “YAH, don’t you dare to use the word family for a woman who abandoned my father and me when we needed her the most. Now I will be clear for one last time GET OUT of here right now.” This time I was yelling “Umma, let’s just go. I told you it was a bad idea to come here, you should have given her some time. Eun-Ju-ah I’m really sorry about this I will take her with me.” He looked at Junho “Lee Junho, you should know that I’m leaving today but I will not abandon my dongsaeng.” Yong Guk grabbed my “mother” by her arm and practically dragged her out of there. Chae-rin looked at me apologetic but followed her aunt. I realized it was her who called her. B.A.P suddenly bowed for me before following their leader.

What the hell was going on with those guys?

After that episode everything went smoothly, Junho’s friends from last time came and helped us out. After the last guest left they all gathered around Junho and me.

“Junho, you should persuade her to eat something.” Chansung brought a plate with some rice and side dishes and handed over to Junho. I looked up and forced a little smile “You guys, thanks a lot for helping me out today. I don’t know what I would have done without you guys.” Chansung patted my head “if you are really grateful to us you should eat Eun-Ju-aah, if you don’t I will be really angry with you.” Junsu added. I looked at him who crossed his arms before his chest and acted angry “arasso, arasso I will eat, look” I grabbed a spoon with rice and started eating. Junho grabbed a glass of water “here, before you choke. Guys, thanks for helping me out today you should all go. I will take Eun Ju home and stay with her. I don’t want her to be alone tonight.” Junsu hugged me “Eun-Ju-ah don’t worry you have us as your family now.” Even the 3 guys that I just met once nodded “We will help you out don’t worry” said Wooyoung before leaving us.

Junho’s driver brought us home. Junho accompanied me to my room “I will wait in the hall until you change.” I got out of the hanbok and wore some PJ’s. “Oppa, you can come in now.” I was lying on my bed and he came to sit beside me. “I will sleep in the living room so if you need something just call me.” He stood up to leave but I grabbed his hand “oppa, gajima, could you stay here with me? I don’t want to stay alone.” 

I really didn’t want to stay alone, I knew that if he left I would start crying again and I didn’t want that to happen.

“Just sleep here please.”

He turned around and was half lying half sitting next to me. I put a hand and my head on his chest. He started caressing my hair “do you want me to sing you a song to fall asleep?”

“Oppa, you can sing?” “ooh, oppa can sing. Does my princess want to hear?” I gently smiled and nodded.

His voice was so gentle when he started signing to me in English:

Goodnight, don't be afraid

Sleep tight in my arms,

I swear, you'll be okay,

I'll keep you from harm,

Cause I Love you

And I always will

And you know I'm gonna be true

And where ever you lead me,

I'll be here with you

I know times have been hard,

Life's treated you bad,

But baby let down your guard

Try not to be sad,

Cause I promised to stay by your side

And now that's what I'm gonna do,

When the others have gone away

I'll be here with you,

I'll be here when the nights grow cold,

I'll be here when the skies are blue

I'll be here when we both grow old,

Here, with you,

So goodnight, don't be afraid,

Sleep safe in my arms,

Baby, you'll be okay,

I'll keep you from harm,

And tomorrow, if trouble should come,

You can count on me to come through

Because now and for always

I'll be here with you

Come rain or come shine,

Through thick and through thin

For better or worse,

I'll be here with you..

So goodnight, don't be afraid,

(lyrics are not mine credit to owner)

 

 

Junho saw how Eun-Ju fell asleep and kissed her on her head.

“Goodnight, princess. Don’t worry you are a part of MY family now.”