moving out

Don't let go of my hand ! [ EDITING ]

 

I smiled when I thought back at the first meeting between us. Woo Bin tried every trick in the book to make me go out with him. I liked him a lot so I finally agreed after months of wooing. Too bad I ended up hurting him when I broke up with him. It was like my feelings suddenly changed.

We finally got at my house; I saw the Junho’s car in my street. “Oppa, comawo from dropping me off. But you should go now, I’m fine.”

“Fine, I will leave when you go in.” he helped me to my door and I got in. I waited at the door and was relieved when I heard the sound of his motorcycle fading away. I opened the door and saw junho getting out of the car and coming over to me. He looked down to his feet while mumbling, “Princess, I’m really sorry I didn’t want to hurt you.” “It’s not your fault, I got in the middle of your fight so of course I would get hurt. Are you okay? Let’s get in first.” I pulled his arm to drag him in my house. He supported me when he saw me limping again. We both went to sit in the couch.

“Oppa, you didn’t fight did you?” I looked at him with a fierce glare “ani, I swear. After you got hurt we tried to see you but Woo Bin didn’t let us get in.” he pouted his lips and let his shoulders hung. I put my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to me “I’m glad you didn’t fight.” I put a quick kiss on his lips and pulled back. Junho grabbed my waist and pulled me back to him. He started kissing me a second time but more passionate this time. He finally let go of me to breath and smiled. “I missed you,” he whispered in my ear. He caressed the bruise that his punch had left and kissed it softly. He had a guilty look on his face; I cupped his face in my hands “stop that, it’s not your fault.” He smiled slightly and hugged me.

He stayed with me for the whole day, at night I didn’t let him leave, as I hated to stay alone in this big house. I snuggled into his arms in my bed “princess, I’m glad you are in my life.” I looked up to meet his eyes “thank you, for being with me.” I pecked his lips and closed my eyes. 

 

 

It has been one month since the death of my father. Junho was helping me move my stuff to my new apartment. I sold our old house as it was too big for me alone and I couldn’t always ask Junho to stay over. Most of the time he did, but he couldn’t always leave his family to stay with me. I finally got an apartment near the school. The neighborhood was cozy; it didn’t look too bad. Junho wasn’t glad about moving further away from him but he knew that I wasn’t as rich as him so I couldn’t afford an apartment in his neighborhood.  I needed the money to pay for my tuition money for next year at university. “Princess, this is the last box with your clothes,” Junho was smiling that we finally finished packing everything up.

My phone started vibrating

Baby doll I got you a present for your new apartment I will drop by later there see ya. Your Woo Bin.

I smiled when I read the message; since the canteen incident we became close again. I could count on him to help me or to hang out when I felt like. Junho was pretty busy with his family business, that by the way I still don’t know what it actually consist of; so he didn’t always have the time to hang out with me. We still saw each other during the weekends and at school so I was happy. My feelings for Junho grew each day.

“Princess, what are you thinking about? And who texted you?”

“I was thinking about you” I back hugged him and kissed his neck. “Yah, don’t do that it tickles.” I laughed when he tried to hide his neck from me. “You still didn’t tell me who texted you.” He turned around to face me, I whispered Woo Bin’s name and tried to escape, but he already pulled me back to face him. “You know that I don’t like you to talk with other guys.” “I know but he is just a friend. You know how hard it was for me after Appa’s death and he helped as much as you.”

He nodded in agreement “still, I don’t want you to meet up with him late at night, you have to promise me at least that” “I promise you. Oppa you know I like you the best.” I stuck out my tongue and flicked a finger on his forehead before getting out of the house. He hurried after me and grabbed me by the waist. He kissed me on the head and we both looked to the house “it’s still a bit hard to leave this house.” He hugged me tighter “I know baby, but you will take your memories with you.” I nodded ‘cause I realized he was right. “Ga-ja, Junsu and Chansung must be waiting in front of the apartment,” he pumped his fist into the air; he was totally excited to get to my new apartment.