stay away from B.A.P

Don't let go of my hand ! [ EDITING ]

 

What? You mean Jun Hong as in Zelo from B.A.P.? How could you let him in your house?” he started shouting, but soon felt bad when he saw me looking at him sadly. “mianhe, but he helped me out when I got attacked and bought medicine.”

He sat next to me and took both my hands in his “princess, I know that you might think that B.A.P. is okay because Yong Guk is your stepbrother but you can’t hang out with them. You have to promise me that, okay?”

“whae? I don’t get it, what’s going on between you and them? If it’s a high school rivalry this is really getting out of control.” “It’s not like that it’s more serious. Stay away from B.A.P. that's the only thing i ask. now let’s drop this conversation and just have something to eat.”  He stood up leaving me behind on the couch and went to prepare some sandwiches for the both of us. This guy did everything he wants his way; he never answers my questions.

It was Junho who woke me up to go to school, I really didn’t feel like going to school but he insisted that it would be better if I wouldn’t stay at home alone. I went downstairs, took an apple and got out of the house with Junho. There was a car waiting for us outside to take us to school. “Oppa, we could have taken the bus. I didn’t know that you were that important to have a driver.” Junho got a bit nervous when I said that.

“eeuh, I didn’t tell you that my father has a big business. i most have forgotten and I didn’t want you to walk because of your injury so i called the driver.” He pointed at my still a bit swollen ankle. I smiled weakly; he was still a bit mad at me that I didn’t call him. I had to put a lot of effort to hold him back of searching for the girls who did this to me.

He held my hand tightly during the whole ride to school. Even when we got in school he didn’t let go. “Oppa, everyone is staring.” “So what, let them stare. It’s not like they don’t know we are together. I don’t want you to feel alone.” I pinched his hand as a sign of gratitude.

Today I let my hair down to hide the bruises on my face. I got to my place in class and put my head on my arm. I had my eyes closed when I felt someone looking to me so I opened them to see Woo Bin putting a box of milk on my desk. “Here, I bet you didn’t get breakfast. You should at least drink this.” I lifted up my head “comawo”. I was going to lay down again when he pushed away my hair from my face “Yah, Lee Eun Ju what’s up with those bruises?” he screamed so hard which made everyone  to look at the both of us.