Chapter three

Don't let go of my hand ! [ EDITING ]

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 chapter three
I'm her boyfriend
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 
________________________________________
 
I heard the annoying sound of my alarm clock going off and immediately woke up. I didn’t have any time to waste; I hurried down stairs gave a kiss to my dad and took the lunch box he prepared, “princess have a nice day,” he yelled as I slammed the door.
 
I started to run towards the bus stop. “assa, just in time.” When I got on the bus, I saw him. “Eun Ju-ah, come here I saved a place for you,” Junho yelled at me not caring that we were in a full bus. The whole bus stared at me as I walked towards him, I bowed a couple of time apologizing.
 
“Junho-ah did you really have to yell like that. Everyone is staring at us,” I hissed through my teeth.
“I don’t care, and what are you calling me? You should call me oppa, I like that better.”
“I don’t want to. We have the same age, why should I?” he started sulking and decided not to talk to me anymore.
 
We got of the bus, he was still sulking but he took my bag from my shoulders and winked, “fine, I will let it slide this time.” He grabbed my hand and started running towards the gate. I felt the wind blow in my face; it was a nice feeling.
 
“Right on time” I heard Junsu scream, “how come you are together?” I felt my cheeks blush as his face was a few inches from mine looking at me with big eyes. Junho pushed his face back with his hand “yah, don’t be like that. Leave her alone.”
“Omoooo, overbearing Junho. You shouldn’t be like that to your friend.”
 
Chansung came just in time and put a hand on Junsu’s mouth. “Always saying nonsense in the morning. Good morning Eun Ju, let’s go class will start soon”. The four of us walked through the hallway. “Let’s have lunch beneath the tree,” Chansung left us while waving.
 
I was scribbling some things on the paper when the teacher came in, “let’s keep it down, our class has been rather popular lately let’s welcome a new friend.” I felt a bit uneasy while looking at the door. He walked in with a big grin on his face while looking at me. I knew it; Woo Bin was too calm last week when I had seen him. I knew he had planned something. Junho grabbed my hand to get my attention, “Eun Ju, isn’t that the guy from the other night?” I nodded.
 
Woo Bin came at my table “Babe, I told you we will see each other soon.” He looked at my hand being held by Junho and his grin faded away. He leaned over Junho’s table and whispered, “Aren’t you letting go of that hand?” I tried pulling my hand out of his grip, but he grabbed it even harder. “Don’t let go of my hand.” He turned his face to Woo Bin and smiled “why? Is it yours?” Woo Bin was holding his anger back; I could see his fist getting formed at the side of his body. It was only when the teacher came in the class that he decided to go sit at his table.
 
This wasn’t over, Junho shouldn’t have provoked Woo Bin. At lunchtime I hurried to grab Junho’s hand and pulled him with me, before Woo Bin could talk to him. When we arrived at the tree, I looked at him fuming, “Why did you do that? You don’t know Woo Bin, he isn’t the kind of guy you should provoke.”
“oooh, it’s like that,” he said nonchalantly not caring too much about what I was saying which frustrated me even more. He just smiled at me, I couldn’t believe how lightly he thought about this situation. The others joined us, “yah yah look at them being so lovely….aaah they look great together don’t you think so.” Junsu joked around. “Let’s just eat.” Chansung poked his friend in the ribs to make him shut up. I started laughing seeing those two bickering again. Junho was already picking food out of my lunchbox “mianhe, I forgot my lunch again,” I smiled to him, “don’t worry, I don’t mind to share with you.”
 
“But I do!” Woo Bin came out of nowhere and grabbed my wrist, “let’s go I need to talk to you.” Just when he was about to drag me with him Junho grabbed my other hand. “Don’t you see she is having lunch with us?” I was standing between the two of them with at each side a hand grabbing me. This time I felt this was going to turn bad.
 
“Yah, Lee Junho” Woo bin was yelling, “who the hell do you think you are? Won’t you let go of that hand RIGHT now?” With one pull he got me out of Woo Bin’s grasp. I was facing him with one hand on his chest while the other one still being held by his hand.
 
“I’m her boyfriend!” he said out of nowhere and then he kissed me. It was like magic, the way our lips connected. The kiss was soft; everything felt right. The moment lasted just a second. I felt a hand grabbing my shoulder and pulling me back.
 
When I turned around I saw Woo Bin clenching his fist, he was about to swing it at Junho’s face but due to my reflexes I ended up holding his fist. I didn’t think about it, it just happened.
 
“Babe, you shouldn’t interfere.”he said cutely, I responded in the same way “Woo Bin, stop it “ I was holding his fist in my hand, but soon it was the other way around; It was no longer me but him who was holding to me. “What’s wrong don’t want to see your boyfriend getting hurt.”
 
This time it was me who was clenching my fist. He looked at it and smiled “babe, you shouldn’t get so worked up. You know you are no match for me.” “Bin-ah, you are wrong” he hated me calling him Bin-ah like a little kid, that one second of inattention where he loosened his grip was enough for me to take my hand back. I lowered my body and hit him with a low kick against his shins. I didn’t hit him hard just enough to make him fall down.
 
“Bin-ah I told you to stop it,” I winked at him sweetly. 
 
Junsu and Chansung were both staring at me with big eyes. I looked at Junho and noticed that he didn’t seem surprised at all.
 
“Babe, you shouldn’t use techniques I learned you, it hurts my pride.” He said while standing up again. “If you call me Bin-ah one more time, I will forget how much I love you and the fact that you are a girl,” I could see that he was serious, he always hated it. "See ya" he left after those word; knowing Woo Bin this wasn't the end of it.
 
The bell started ringing, Junho grabbed my hand and pulled me with him. “Why did you interfere?” his tone was agitated. “I couldn’t risk the fact that he would hit you,” he stopped turned around to face me,“don’t do that again, I can take care of myself.”
 
He gave me a quick peck on the lips and started walking again....
 
________________________________________